about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Are you serious? As I see attempts to collapse the rating of the game continue and someone gets really burned.

Снимок экрана 2022-08-18 230641.png
Снимок экрана 2022-08-18 231132.png

Last edited:
Reactions: LordBitter
Aug 15, 2022
Just so that its out there, a toothbrush might be a good idea, ive been scanning the forums to find out about it and i did NOT associate vitamins with preventing toothaches. I didnt even know tooth maintenance was a thing until it sprung toothache on me. Vitamins are not tooth care products.. like, at all.
Some kind of indicator at least cause like i said i didnt even know tooth maintenance was a thing.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Just so that its out there, a toothbrush might be a good idea, ive been scanning the forums to find out about it and i did NOT associate vitamins with preventing toothaches. I didnt even know tooth maintenance was a thing until it sprung toothache on me. Vitamins are not tooth care products.. like, at all.
Some kind of indicator at least cause like i said i didnt even know tooth maintenance was a thing.
At the moment, the toothache appears randomly. The only way to get rid of it is to see a doctor. If MC don't go to the doctor, loss of the tooth will follow. The main idea is to make the MC spend resources such as time and money. You can add the action of brushing your teeth to influence this. But because of complaints that the game is heavily overloaded grind, we refrained from this for now. If the idea is approved, we will add this action to the bathroom.
Снимок экрана 2022-08-21 172727.png
There are three options for indicating the degree of caries in the game.
Снимок экрана 2022-08-21 173635.png

Reactions: HurtTrotter

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.93.9_26.08

- Completed the visualization of the MC pregnancy and replaced the temporary files. Now the body during MC pregnancy is displayed according to the size of the breasts. We also made a separate view from the back of the character.
We had to create about 320 new images to display all stages of MC pregnancy. Not getting the rneders we wanted, each image had to be finished by hand, which took a huge amount of time.

was:

11.png

became:

22.png

- Made it possible to choose at the start of any amount of money up to 100 000 rubles. Also, there is an opportunity to start the game without money, for those who already have game experience and want to increase the difficulty.

33e.png

- After studying your comments and suggestions, we simplified the start of cohabitation with NPCs by reducing randomness. Also, all NPCs are now available for cohabitation, regardless of their financial status.
- Also, to initiate cohabitation, the MC no longer requires a place to live. If both the NPC and the MC do not have a place to live, she will receive the relevant information and have to go back to the cohabitation start date after renting an apartment. If the NPC has an apartment and agrees to cohabit with the MC, she can now significantly improve her living conditions without renting or buying her own apartment.
- Found and fixed bug with duplicate NPCs on a date, when they offered the MC to join the company of their acquaintances. When the MC agreed, the NPCs recorded in her notebook and phone were duplicated and displayed as if they had just met the MC, just like the new joined NPCs.
- Bug fixed with the unreasonably high drop of the friendship points with NPCs after sex. Drop of interest to MC if NPC got what he wanted was left, but now it is not critically large.
- After studying your suggestions and comments, made a new game mechanics of initializing calls from NPCs.
- Fixed the bug with the lack of action repair clothes in the closet.
- To avoid bugs, MC can now buy a university degree if she is not studying there or is expelled from university.
- Made it possible to sober up NPCs the MC has met. Previously, only NPCs listed in the stats and phone book had this ability.
- Reworked NPC's reaction to MC's STD's during foreplay for sex.
- Various minor improvements and edits.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
Ok I was playing a little bit and I am wonder. Can I play this game ( withb no cheating ) as good girl ? That means with no whoring - no selling my ass ect ?

kaboomz

Jan 3, 2021
Ok I was playing a little bit and I am wonder. Can I play this game ( withb no cheating ) as good girl ? That means with no whoring - no selling my ass ect ?
Yes, it is quite possible. But you will have to save money at the beginning of the game, because ordinary work does not bring much money.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
PUBLIC VERSION THE PROJECT v0.93.9

Thank you so much to all the patrons who have made it possible for us to continue working on this game!
To unpack the archive, use WinRAR program version 5.0 or higher.
You can get information about the work done on the start page in the game.

11e.png
22e.png

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.94.1_03.09

- Game version changed to "0.94.1"!!!
- For those who doubt that he has all the game files -
- Added a quick guide to the game, which will provide answers to the most frequently asked questions.

11e.png

- Added the ability to choose a starter closet for the MC. You can change outerwear. Put up to five outfits and three pairs of underwear in the bag. Basically these are things that are sold on the market or in stores. They are in good condition and clean. In the future, they can be replaced or significantly expand the closet with more expensive things.

22e.png

- Made a new initialization of cohabitation with male NPCs.
- Made a new initialization of cohabitation with female NPCs.
- Various minor improvements and edits.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
WTF is going on with the gypsies in this update? I get the idea of them coming to you to read your future but seriously, every time I take a walk around the area I get the gypsy woman following me an it takes between 8-10 hours (in game time) of clicking "run away from gypsy" or "move on" to get rid of her. REALLY? 10 hours? WTF

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
First time i saw this game here and looks promising but is the language really that bad as in the screenshots op? That would be a real turn off for me. Another question, got the videos sound? Thanks in advance

Reactions: bust77

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
About It 0.93.9 Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes