Jun 18, 2017
Is modeling implemented, everytime I go it says come back tomorrow?
Yeah it's implemented. You don't need to go to the studio, they'll call you if there's a gig available. I'm guessing how often you get those calls depends on attractiveness + model reputation

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.94.1_03.09

- Game version changed to "0.94.1"!!!
- For those who doubt that he has all the game files - ARCHIVE as of 03.09
- Added a quick guide to the game, which will provide answers to the most frequently asked questions.

View attachment 2022173

- Added the ability to choose a starter closet for the MC. You can change outerwear. Put up to five outfits and three pairs of underwear in the bag. Basically these are things that are sold on the market or in stores. They are in good condition and clean. In the future, they can be replaced or significantly expand the closet with more expensive things.

View attachment 2022174

- Made a new initialization of cohabitation with male NPCs.
- Made a new initialization of cohabitation with female NPCs.
- Various minor improvements and edits.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!
Hi Dev, can you unlock your QSP file for QSP editor so i can modify some of the images?

I want to change some of the static images with cut/edited videos in mp4 format.

Thank you

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Hi Dev, can you unlock your QSP file for QSP editor so i can modify some of the images?

I want to change some of the static images with cut/edited videos in mp4 format.

Thank you
The password was already written above, it is the easiest. The only four-digit number that can be found in the calendar for this year.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
No answer. I am Out...
Get it right. It is difficult for me to judge the translation, since it is not my native language. Three translators worked on the translation. All of their recommendations have been implemented. at the moment DeepL is being used for new files. Unfortunately we cannot afford a professional to replace all machine translation. As well as translate the game into other languages.

Reactions: ustar

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I haven't been a patreon for a while so I feel a bit weird to ask here, but here it goes. Is a dark mode planned? It would be really nice for us with photophobia.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
and why can't we buy one of the houses? i thought in a previous version we could, but it won't let me now, i need a house, tired of apartment life lol

whym

Oct 28, 2018
how to load save? i see only option to load autosave, you can save but cannot continue on point when you end

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Is there a way to skip some or all of the 50 classes to try the stewardess job?
You cannot miss more than 2 days in a row and you can't make more than 4 absences in the whole time. That is, out of 50 classes you can skip 4*2 = 8.
Снимок экрана 2022-09-06 201357.png

Reactions: Wener

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
how to load save? i see only option to load autosave, you can save but cannot continue on point when you end
CTR - S save game
CTR - O open seved game
You can create your own folder anywhere.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes