Bardo84

Nov 23, 2020
Once you get the stewardess job, how do you improve your performance? sometimes it gives you a bad punctuation no matter what choice you pick it up

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Once you get the stewardess job, how do you improve your performance? sometimes it gives you a bad punctuation no matter what choice you pick it up
Until you gain experience points, you will have to accept the fact that not everything is going to be fine. Don't be frightened if it even comes to dismissal. The experience you gain will help you in your new job. We try to fully immerse you in this or that atmosphere, so that you can get new experiences and useful information. You won't find this in any other game.

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
Character creation is still pain in the ass. Why All options are on one screen ? so much scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, scrolling ... Im just tired.
The faces of characters are so ugly...maybe 1or 2 pics looks OK rest ugly. I mean really, realy ugly.
Why if i pay for Uni 15k rubles I cant live in dorm ?

And why my character wears flight attendant clothes? after all, I did come to study ... at the age of 18
Ok I just noticed that is just Logo... not uniform flight attendant... So... The game shows me underwear buit not cloths... but is Logo wow.
Ok I give up because at the moment game going wrong direction.

Dont like sounds at all.
Shopping is catastrophe... Scrolling down,Scrolling, Scrolling , Scrolling , click (buying) And start again Scrolling down, Scrolling Scrolling Scrolling Scrolling Scrolling click buying and start from beginning Scrolling down, Scrolling Scrolling Scrolling

OK... i am wonder why devs set pictures of clothes in colums in the shop ?

not a row

1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 1112

See difference how much place take 12 items in the shop ?

And what is odd to me... Why are so many clothes when show absolutely nothing. The photo shows a stuck-up ass, not the clothes that should be represented.
Why are there pics where the woman is sitting and not standing? It's not exactly what the clothes look like. I come to shop look at the clothes I want to see what it looks like the item that I want to buy it... not watching bootoms up ... but it's probably not important, because "we" can see nipples or bootoms up and that's probably more important.

I'm giving up this game and I'm going to play Girl Life that is also based on ETO game.... The way how looks clothes, how looks quests and interface.

Of course About it is not bad... I like idea with NPC, The way how we work. So is not bad... but its many things that need re-worked.
Interface and shopping in About it is really, really bad and need re-design

Last edited:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.94.1_10.09

- As many of you already know, MC in a movie studio can take part in two types of extras. She can either participate in the filming of TV shows or in the filming of movies. If the crowd was activated by cheats or changing values of variables, the game mechanics does not recognize the type of event and the action at the start of the crowd became inactive. We fixed this bug by adding the necessary changes to the code.
- After studying your wishes and comments, we increased the number of NPCs available for interaction in the office to 20 (10 male NPCs and 10 female NPCs). Now, when starting work in the office, the player, if he wants, can set up any number of colleagues available for interaction. You can create offices with both male and female NPCs. You can create offices where only NPCs of the same gender work. The minimum number of office staff is now 1, not counting your boss.
- Office NPCs who agreed to meet with an MC after work got a separate slot to display during the date. We also improved and optimized the code for starting and ending dates with office NPCs. This allows us to more accurately account for any changed NPC variables and save them when the NPC is not active. When the MC meets the NPC in the office again after spending an evening together, the result of the date will affect their business relationship.
- A producer got his own separate slot to display during a date with the MC. Now, developing a career as an actress, it will be difficult to mix him up with other NPCs.
- Improved and optimized code for starting and ending a date with the neighbors of the house where the MC bought or rented an apartment.
- Male acquaintances in the dorms also got their own slot to display on a date with an MC. The start of the date and saving information about them has been improved. Since everyone can generate their own friends and add them to interact with the MC, this should help avoid bugs in the form of duplicate NPCs.
- We also did not leave the female NPCs in the dormitory unattended, improving and optimizing the sections of code that were responsible for transferring and preserving their image.
- One of the features of MC on a date is the ability to influence any NPC and make him leave the company. We had to redesign this gameplay mechanic to get a more stable result, to avoid losing NPC information and possible bugs. The old version did not cover all types of NPCs that were present on the date. The code was scattered in different places and was not identical. Now everything looks much better.
- As you have already noticed, if the date is with a single male NPC outside the room, at any time he may offer the MC to join the company of his friends or acquaintances. When generating new characters, we tried to make sure that their age and financial situation were not too different from the original NPC with whom the MC is on a date. The game continues to evolve, with new features and interactions with the environment of the MC., so lately things haven't been working as intended. This frustrated us greatly, so we decided to pay attention to it. The result was a solution that fixed this problem. The parameters are now taken into account regardless of the status of the NPC present on the date with the MC.
- Various minor improvements and edits.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

Ivan Klyuev

May 31, 2018
PUBLIC VERSION THE PROJECT v0.93.9

Огромное спасибо всем покровителям, благодаря которым, мы имеем возможность продолжать работу над этой игрой!
Для распаковки архива используйте программу WinRAR не ниже версии 5.0.
Получить информацию о проделанной работе можно на стартовой странице в игре.

изображение_2022-09-10_164510069.png

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.94.1_10.09

- As many of you already know, MC in a movie studio can take part in two types of extras. She can either participate in the filming of TV shows or in the filming of movies. If the crowd was activated by cheats or changing values of variables, the game mechanics does not recognize the type of event and the action at the start of the crowd became inactive. We fixed this bug by adding the necessary changes to the code.
- After studying your wishes and comments, we increased the number of NPCs available for interaction in the office to 20 (10 male NPCs and 10 female NPCs). Now, when starting work in the office, the player, if he wants, can set up any number of colleagues available for interaction. You can create offices with both male and female NPCs. You can create offices where only NPCs of the same gender work. The minimum number of office staff is now 1, not counting your boss.
- Office NPCs who agreed to meet with an MC after work got a separate slot to display during the date. We also improved and optimized the code for starting and ending dates with office NPCs. This allows us to more accurately account for any changed NPC variables and save them when the NPC is not active. When the MC meets the NPC in the office again after spending an evening together, the result of the date will affect their business relationship.
- A producer got his own separate slot to display during a date with the MC. Now, developing a career as an actress, it will be difficult to mix him up with other NPCs.
- Improved and optimized code for starting and ending a date with the neighbors of the house where the MC bought or rented an apartment.
- Male acquaintances in the dorms also got their own slot to display on a date with an MC. The start of the date and saving information about them has been improved. Since everyone can generate their own friends and add them to interact with the MC, this should help avoid bugs in the form of duplicate NPCs.
- We also did not leave the female NPCs in the dormitory unattended, improving and optimizing the sections of code that were responsible for transferring and preserving their image.
- One of the features of MC on a date is the ability to influence any NPC and make him leave the company. We had to redesign this gameplay mechanic to get a more stable result, to avoid losing NPC information and possible bugs. The old version did not cover all types of NPCs that were present on the date. The code was scattered in different places and was not identical. Now everything looks much better.
- As you have already noticed, if the date is with a single male NPC outside the room, at any time he may offer the MC to join the company of his friends or acquaintances. When generating new characters, we tried to make sure that their age and financial situation were not too different from the original NPC with whom the MC is on a date. The game continues to evolve, with new features and interactions with the environment of the MC., so lately things haven't been working as intended. This frustrated us greatly, so we decided to pay attention to it. The result was a solution that fixed this problem. The parameters are now taken into account regardless of the status of the NPC present on the date with the MC.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!
Wow, thanks, didn't think you'd add the update I was talking about. It was small and insignificant, I thought the author had already forgotten about it.

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
Is there a new Mega link? When I click the link it takes me to an 'account is unavailable due to multiple ToS violations'?

megatos.png

The other links estimate several hours of downloading at very limited rates.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Is there a new Mega link? When I click the link it takes me to an 'account is unavailable due to multiple ToS violations'?

The other links estimate several hours of downloading at very limited rates.
Here is the link I provided for use in the subject header.

Why the moderators didn't use it, I don't understand.

Reactions: ustar

Vsesvit

Dec 1, 2021
started a new game, decided to go for a little run to see where everything is. noticed that many pictures are missing (selfies on the phone, while dating on the street, during sex)
is this normal or is it a bug? Or maybe I don't have all the pictures? folders with the game weighs 1.47Gb

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
about_it Hi, maybe a weird thing to ask but why in v0.93.9 pussy and anus condition changes too fast? at the beginning i set the character having vaginal sex 500+ times and anal 300+ times and when i start new game the condition shows very stretched. But in just 3-4 days passing both pussy and anus condition already revert back to slightly elastic? then i tried fisting masturbation and manage to change them back to stretched, but it just happened again, 3-4 days later the holes changed back to slightly elastic.

I know the old version was not like this, i like gaping holes.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
started a new game, decided to go for a little run to see where everything is. noticed that many pictures are missing (selfies on the phone, while dating on the street, during sex)
is this normal or is it a bug? Or maybe I don't have all the pictures? folders with the game weighs 1.47Gb
You downloaded the light version from Patreon. Download the full version from the link above.
Снимок экрана 2022-09-16 161929.png

Снимок экрана 2022-09-16 163745.png

Last edited:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
about_it Hi, maybe a weird thing to ask but why in v0.93.9 pussy and anus condition changes too fast? at the beginning i set the character having vaginal sex 500+ times and anal 300+ times and when i start new game the condition shows very stretched. But in just 3-4 days passing both pussy and anus condition already revert back to slightly elastic? then i tried fisting masturbation and manage to change them back to stretched, but it just happened again, 3-4 days later the holes changed back to slightly elastic.

I know the old version was not like this, i like gaping holes.
We did not have a chance to check at what rate the MC orifices change. Thanks to your comment, we now have a better understanding of this point and can tweak the code. Don't get me wrong, without feedback it's hard to cover all the points in the game, of which there are more and more with each publication. Without player feedback, it's hard to understand what they expect from the game and how the different game mechanics interact with each other.
Thank you for your comment, we will try to fix this for the next publication.

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
Just a quick FYI to the devs... the previously reported bug with the "[1] Further" option not being clickable just happened to me too. For me it was during the actress career while getting a face in the crowd part.
You joined the others who were given the opportunity to be extras. Soon, you were moved to one of the studios where filming was to take place...
No matter what I try of mouse clicking or keyboard pressing the game stays hanged there. I ended up having to use the emergency exit and losing the acting experience / fame / money. This is first time it has happened to me, out of dozens of these auditions being attended.

I luckily had a save from right before the bug and every time I load the save the exact same bug reoccurs so it can be used for easy debugging if you need it.

Open the save file, immediately "[5] Leave the apartment", "[2] Go outside", click on "ART film studio" link, "[1] Enter the studio", "[3] "To find out if people are needed to participate in mass scenes" Cue instant and infinitely repeatable hang up crash with "[1] Further" not responding.

Last edited:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Just a quick FYI to the devs... the previously reported bug with the "[1] Further" option not being clickable just happened to me too. For me it was during the actress career while getting a face in the crowd part.No matter what I try of mouse clicking or keyboard pressing the game stays hanged there. I ended up having to use the emergency exit and losing the acting experience / fame / money. This is first time it has happened to me, out of dozens of these auditions being attended.

I luckily had a save from right before the bug and every time I load the save the exact same bug reoccurs so it can be used for easy debugging if you need it.

Open the save file, immediately "[5] Leave the apartment", "[2] Go outside", click on "ART film studio" link, "[1] Enter the studio", "[3] "To find out if people are needed to participate in mass scenes" Cue instant and infinitely repeatable hang up crash with "[1] Further" not responding.
Снимок экрана 2022-09-17 182949.png

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
About it v0.94.1_18.09

- Now, with the onset of summer, outerwear will automatically be moved to a closet or bag when MC leaves his home, to avoid putting it on and wearing it in high air temperatures.
- After studying your requests and comments, we have redesigned the mechanics of the MC machine breakdown. Now its current technical condition is taken into account. The better the condition of the car, the less likely it is to break and less wear and tear on parts. Timely technical inspection of the car can also save money.
- Increased the durability of clothing, which the MC selects at the start of the game. Now it does not lose its condition and does not spoil the appearance of the MC the next day.
- Fixed the bug with the bras the MC chooses at the start of her adventure, now they match her breast size.
- Fixed a bug with the MC's gestational age, where it would reset again on the first day, after sex.
- Fixed bug with the lack of action at the city transport stop in the English localization, which probably occurred after the addition to the game transport following to the Airport. Optimized and improved the code of the game mechanics of ground city transport.
- Fixed bug of game mechanics of elasticity of MC holes, which occurred during masturbation.
- At the moment, there are no less than 12 locations in the game where MC sex with NPCs can take place. Most of these locations not only have their own name, but also a corresponding visualization. Having received messages from you that, while an MC is having sex with a single male NPC, most of these locations are not displayed and there are no images, we were shocked and started looking for the reason. Checking the new game mechanics of starting sex with NPCs took a long time, but no result. The reason turned out to be in the code for displaying these locations for sex, which is very behind the latest game updates. First I had to make a new game mechanic that, taking into account the location of the date with the NPC, determined the intended location where the sex was likely to take place. But that didn't produce the desired results and we had to rewrite the location code where the male NPCs try to talk the MC into having sex. Preliminary tests showed good results. Toilet, beach and outdoor locations were added again. But, since the number of options is very large, there is no way to test everything. If you find any oddities, please let us know.
- After hearing from you that the MC holes have a high recovery rate (from an extremely weakened state they recover in 3-4 days), we have made the necessary changes to the game mechanics code for the elasticity of the holes. We hope to get your comments on whether it worked better.
- Made a complete transfer of roommate parameters to interact with the roommate. Previously only some variables were used and the rest of the NPC's character parameters could be filled in with variables of other NPCs that were available for interaction. This could cause various bugs. Both male and female NPCs were affected by the changes.
- After receiving your reports about the roommate's strange behavior over the weekend, we tried to address the problem. There were a lot of questions about his leaving the apartment and coming back for short periods of time. Just as strange seemed his leaving early in the morning, instead of being able to sleep in longer and spend time in bed with the MC. By adding a few variables and rewriting some parts of the code, we changed the behavior of the roommate during the weekends. Both male and female NPCs were affected by the changes. We hope to hear from you if the roommate's behavior is now better.
Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I don't know if it's already fixed or not, so I have found this bug (public 0.93.9):
BUGTIT3.PNG
- there is no other vnesh - 1 on other tit sizes and no corresponding entry in RUS lang, so it should be deleted in this case.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes