Tata

Sep 26, 2016
At the start of the game you can set any gestational age and start the game with pregnant characters. In the game itself, pregnancy corresponds to game time and lasts about 9 game months.
Is there any content related to pregnancy or a baby? Besides blocking from working some jobs while pregnant and angry boyfriend, I didn't see anything. No reaction from other people, no different pictures during sex, no pregnancy specific interactions. When the baby is born, he always stays with the mom. It is impossible to put him on a bed and interact with it in any way. and it seems possible to work while holding the baby.

Hurrah

Feb 20, 2018
Obviously the MC can have serious realtionships with other girls... Any way for the MC and said partner to start messing around with boys together?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.94.5_11.01

- Fixed a bug in the piercing salon with the name of the action, which is responsible for displaying the lip piercing options.
- Fixed a bug with female roommate NPCs where some of the interactions would transition to the male roommate NPC interaction selection location.
- Thanks to your comments. found and fixed a bug where a female NPC roommate would declare to the MC that she saw her having sex with another NPC, even though it was in another NPC's flat and she was not there.
- After receiving your comments on the NPC's character behavior, we took your recommendations into account and made it more pronounced for extreme NPC character types. The NPCs will now have a more prominent tendency to be submissive or dominant during their various interactions with the MC.
- Made it possible, when MC works in the office, to treat colleagues with sweets and goodies that are in her bag.

11e.png

- Fixed bug with incorrect display of male NPC's name when he climaxes during sex with MC.
- Corrected a bug in the fitness centre where, after a workout, when changing clothes, sportswear disappeared or the MC was wearing two outfits at once, one of which was a tracksuit.
- Fixed bug when exchanging phones with NPCs when MC works as a flight attendant and gets an invitation to take her home at the end of the job, after they arrive in town and refuse to interact further with NPCs.
- Reworked the in-game mechanics of the effect of fat-burning drugs on the MC's weight.
- Long flights with hotel stays when the MC works as a flight attendant are fully added to the game!
- Three flight destinations have been made. These can be countries that are close to the equator, where pools and beaches will be available at all times. Temperate countries, where poolside time will only be available at certain times of year. And the last destination would be remote cities without crossing country borders. In the first two options, it is advisable to have money on your bank card for shopping and visiting certain locations.
- While staying at the hotel, the MC can use the hotel bar where she can meet the hotel guests and sample delicious drinks. Be sure to keep an eye on her alcohol level or there will be consequences for her.
- The MC can now mingle with her fellow guests, improving relationships and more. You can go to the beach together. take a walk around town, visit a nightclub or throw a party. Flirt and have fun and have a good time with new friends, nothing will get in the way. A good relationship with the team will help MC avoid trouble if she's late for her shift or doesn't sober up in time.
- We have prepared many new interactions for you. which will be available at certain times of the day or under certain circumstances.
Spend time this way:

22e.png

Or like this:

33e.jpg

or choose any other option, it's up to you to decide. We have tried to make sure that no moment is the same and that every time there is a new story waiting for you.
- Didn't have time to do the Shopping for the MC in the cities she has visited, hope to have it finished by the next publication. The work done was very extensive and left no time at all for tests. There's just no way to cover all the events and interactions on the MC's hotel holiday that are available at the moment, so we hope to hear from you and look forward to your comments. For those who haven't started their stewardess career yet, we've made a new test on the start page.

44e.jpg

Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!

qwaszx5

Jun 21, 2017
I think we should be able to select tattoos and piercings at the start of a new game. It is pretty annoying to wait for pain variable to go down.

HurtTrotter

Aug 14, 2021
Hello, I would like to make an offer. You can expand the work in the strip club, for example, private dancing, with or without subsequent sex, to choose from.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Tag says incest.
Two pages ago it was stated there is no incest.

Thx for wasting my time with false tags.
No idea why dev keeps ignoring a big part of people on this world that loves incest themes... and I do not understand why he keeps the incest tag.

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
The MC became romantically involved with the guy next door who lives in the same apartment building.
But no matter how hard I try, MC can't date him. MC can't be in a relationship with him or marry him.
Meanwhile, MC was pregnant with his child. But I don't know how the MC should inform him of the pregnancy.
This time, two weeks passed without the MC notifying next door guy of the pregnancy, and MC miscarried the child abruptly.
I don't know what happened to the MC.

1. How to make the guy next door your lover.
2. How to tell him you are pregnant.
3. The reason for the sudden miscarriage.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
It was an interactive link that you had to click and select the QSP player corresponding to the device's operating system. You can use your browser to translate the page that opens from the link. I am using the standard player, which I understand is not suitable for your device.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
No idea why dev keeps ignoring a big part of people on this world that loves incest themes... and I do not understand why he keeps the incest tag.
I've removed the incest tag on the title page, but I can't remove the tag that's in the table of contents. This part of the page is not editable by me.

Снимок экрана 2023-01-13 180910.png

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
The MC became romantically involved with the guy next door who lives in the same apartment building.
But no matter how hard I try, MC can't date him. MC can't be in a relationship with him or marry him.
Meanwhile, MC was pregnant with his child. But I don't know how the MC should inform him of the pregnancy.
This time, two weeks passed without the MC notifying next door guy of the pregnancy, and MC miscarried the child abruptly.
I don't know what happened to the MC.

1. How to make the guy next door your lover.
2. How to tell him you are pregnant.
3. The reason for the sudden miscarriage.
At present, neighbours in a block of flats cannot become cohabitants. We are still working on this issue. Only cohabitants can get a pregnancy notice at this stage from the MC. The reasons for a miscarriage can vary. Poor health, severe stress, addiction to alcohol, smoking, drugs, injuries, colds or venereal diseases.

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
At present, neighbours in a block of flats cannot become cohabitants. We are still working on this issue. Only cohabitants can get a pregnancy notice at this stage from the MC. The reasons for a miscarriage can vary. Poor health, severe stress, addiction to alcohol, smoking, drugs, injuries, colds or venereal diseases.
Ahhh....Thanks for reply.

azzuen

Dec 28, 2018
Hello, love your work so much ! Is it possible to add our own pictures to the game and see them displayed ?

LewdLena

Jul 8, 2022
Hello, love your work so much ! Is it possible to add our own pictures to the game and see them displayed ?
What kind of pictures do you want to change? If you talking in general then they are in ---> about_it ( main game folder ) ----> proETO.
Remember that new picture need to have same name that you want to replace. I for example place X before name of the pic. That Let me to keep old picture and add new one.

If you want to change main Character picture ( hair styles - geez they looks so bad and the worst is that dev try improve game so much that they "forgot" about the most important aspect - that you cant change chairstyles at home )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ect, ect.

anyway then you need to go folder about_it ( main game folder ) ---> proETO ---> picb ---> hair - and here you can change Main Character face and hair styles like I did.
Remember that new picture need to have same name that you want to replace.
I for example place X before name of the pic. That Let me to keep old picture and add new one.

In my opinion Player at the beginning of the game ( character creation menu ) should have option to choose how Main Character should look like example lenght of hairs ( short, medium long ect ) and color ( Blond, Brunett, Redhair, ect )

Instead of throwing in over 60 different faces, maybe 5 of which (if lucky) look good. The rest are some kind of misunderstanding.
In other words, if you going to barbershop to dye hairs you still keep SAME face with different color - Immersion

In general...About it is a good game, but problem is the game is developed by Horny guys that know nothing about Female life :drama: But can't blame them for that

I hope azzuen that help you somehow ;)
Regards
Lena

Last edited:

LewdLena

Jul 8, 2022
Since in About it, we can start on Uni I decided to give some Avatar (406x500) of a young bimbo/sluty student with long hair in four color variants - Blond/Redhead/Brunett/Brown.

Last edited:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.94.5_19.01

- After studying your recommendations, we have added ATMs outside so that MC can use them at any time. Previously, ATMs were only available in certain locations, and if those locations were not working due to circumstances or time of day, access to them was lost. Now, if MC is walking around the area, she can use an ATM at any time without any problem.
- When buying groceries at the supermarket, it is now possible to choose a payment option. The MC can now pay for groceries and some items with a bank card, as long as it has the appropriate amount of money on it.
- Also, after studying your wishes and recommendations, we have made changes to the price of clothes in the shops once a month. This has affected all shops and boutiques, except the markets. At the markets, the MC can move between layouts and look for the price she or she considers acceptable.
- Another category of clothes was added to the game. The MC can now buy her own clothes for the house. About 60 options have been added for all tastes, which can be purchased in markets, shops and boutiques.

11e.png

- For better control of the style of clothing the MC is wearing, we have made separate icons. Their task is to help you navigate which outfit MC is wearing at any point in the game and provide access to the clothing menu.

22.png

- Continued to work on the option of the MC working as a stewardess. Made changes to visiting the bar located in the hotel. Now the MC does not need to have money on her card to do so. She can spend time at the hotel bar, taking advantage of the attention from the guests who don't mind buying her a nice cocktail.
- The acquaintances at the bar now also affect the MC's knowledge of foreign languages, which can now be upgraded to the maximum level.
- An ATM has been added to the hotel.
- Finally completed work of the shopping, which has become one of the components of the hotel holiday. The main feature is the possibility for the MC to buy an item she likes at a lower price. Of course, you have to be price conscious and shopaholic, but in any case, the MC will get the best quality items. Shopping also affects the MC's knowledge of foreign languages.

33e.png

- Thus we have finished the basis of the MC's adventures as a stewardess. Now you can fully cover all the stages and appreciate our design. If you have any suggestions or wishes on this topic, we look forward to your comments.
- Various minor improvements and edits.
Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes