BunnyNoName

Nov 10, 2017
I don't know if this a bug but I don't think we gain weight just from drinking water I went to gym every day and I didn't even eat food just only water (for a week) and I still get same amount weight or more when I have 1 meal

Reactions: about_it

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Is there any possibility of implementing fetish based content such as watersports/piss drinking and is there any plan to make the game moddable as well?
Yes, that's in the plans, but for now we're trying to build a solid foundation. The game is supposed to have several different types of brothels, which will implement different fetishes. It is also planned to add different fetishes for NPCs. If you noticed how we approach the implementation of different ideas and try to convey the atmosphere and reality of what's going on, you'll understand that we can't do this very quickly.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
i cant sleep when im using fatigue cheat, can u fix it?
By turning on this cheat, you yourself have deprived the MC of the opportunity to sleep. Until the cheat is turned off, she will not want to sleep and there is nothing you can do about it.

Apr 8, 2021
This is only a suggestion: In my opinion, when working as an actress, it could be a good idea the possibility of using your wardrobe and razors and charging your phone while standing in your actorwagen (maybe specially when you are in Lux or VIP living conditions) as sometimes the next shoot is the next day and, personally, I prefer not going home, but sleeping in the actorwagen. When this happens several times, clothes get dirty and worn, you need to shave your armpits, legs and pubis and the phone gets discharged.

A_Mac

Jan 4, 2023
when living with someone how to buy a new place as im just renting?
and how do you get marrierd to anoth girl

Last edited:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.94.6_20.02

- Fixed a bug with the display of the locations of stores and pharmacies, which arose as a result of the conflict added to the game two new game mechanics.
- Having received comments from you about the incorrect calculation of the cost of the car MC, when it passes it on the market, we have made a new game mechanics of selling the car. Now the car does not have to be on the market and be in good technical condition. The price that will be offered for the MC car will depend heavily on its technical condition. Also, if the MC is not satisfied with the price, she can sell it until she is satisfied with the amount offered.
- Thanks to your comments, a bug has been fixed where when quenching thirst or drinking various drinks, the MC would get extra calories, which would affect her weight. In simple terms, she was only able to exist on fluids and could not lose weight when she drank water often, even if she ate once a day and exercised.
- If the MC is heavily intoxicated, the cold and rain will have little effect on her health.
- MC can now use her toys when she washes in the shower or takes a bath.
- By your request, added to the cheat menu the ability to affect the size of the holes MC.
- For those who prefer big holes and double penetrations, added new interactions for the MC that allow you to stretch them out. These interactions are available while the MC is having fun in bed or the bathroom.
- Also added new interactions when the MC plays with a toy that has two identical ends. She can now practice double penetration without an NPC, if the hole sizes allow it. This interaction is available while the MC is having fun with toys in bed.
- Fixed a bug with calls from NPCs that occurred during MC interactions with other NPCs, and she could not physically answer the call.
- For those who do not use cheats in the game, we have added the ability to buy vaginal syringe in the pharmacy, which will be very useful if the MC does not practice safe sex or has many partners who are not regular partners Using vaginal syringe immediately after sex, MC can protect herself from unwanted pregnancy or STD, it will also be useful if she is experiencing discomfort or pain.
- Made and added to the game the first piece of jewelry for the MC - earrings. While the old and new versions of jewelry will exist in the game in parallel. We tried to maximize the choice for every taste. Made a new display of jewelry in the bag and the cabinet MC. Make it possible to sell jewelry in the pawnshop if the MC needs the finances. Also made a probability of losing jewelry in case of robbery or theft.

11e.png
22e.png
If you approve of the new game mechanics, we will continue to work on other MC jewelry.
- More than 500 different images were added to the game in different folders. Unfortunately, the number of folders is very large, so we recommend you to update the entire archive to display the visual part of the game correctly.
- Various minor improvements and edits.
Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
about_it

Hey, Thanks for the your efforts on development. I think there is a bug, when in the truck parking and trying to ask for more money for no condom or vaginal, the amount is 0.

Reactions: about_it

sbycw

Feb 6, 2019
would you tell me what is the code to modify the personality of an NPC? Could you give me an example? thanks

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
can you tell me what to do get married? I already met someone several times nothing happens
To find out if an NPC wants to live together with an MC, you need to bring your relationship with him to the romantic level and be sure to be on a date just the two of them without other NPCs. it is also advisable to find out his marital status beforehand, so you don't waste time if he is married.
Снимок экрана 2023-02-27 184404.png

Reactions: kino4ka

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
PUBLIC VERSION THE PROJECT v0.94.6

Thank you so much to all the patrons who have made it possible for us to continue working on this game!

To unpack the archive, use WinRAR program version 5.0 or higher.
You can get information about the work done on the start page in the game.

11e.png
22e.png

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
PUBLIC VERSION THE PROJECT v0.94.6

Thank you so much to all the patrons who have made it possible for us to continue working on this game!

To unpack the archive, use WinRAR program version 5.0 or higher.
You can get information about the work done on the start page in the game.

View attachment 2425925
View attachment 2425929

Download PV_ 0.94.6
Don't forget to report your thread with the new update, if you haven't done so already. So it can get pushed to the Latest Updates page.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes