Apr 9, 2018
I've never really liked games like this before, but I've really been enjoying this. I just wish you could influence where they cum, or maybe even force them to cum inside

Reactions: latenight

Hedonax

Feb 17, 2018
The options for putting alcohol in the fridge are swapped around in English, so the option says it's going to put alcohol in your purse from the fridge, but it really puts alcohol in your fridge from your purse, and vice versa.

Reactions: about_it

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I've never really liked games like this before, but I've really been enjoying this. I just wish you could influence where they cum, or maybe even force them to cum inside
If the MC is completely inexperienced in sex, after about 9 - 10 sex acts, she will begin to figure out and feel out the partners. Then the interactions you want will appear.

Снимок экрана 2023-07-30 201129.png

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Please excuse me, the question has come up, will there be plans to expand the forms of support for the game in the future?There for example busti and others
Unfortunately, the game is denied placement on monetization platforms other than Patreon. It has also been removed from some websites.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
It worked, thanks. I still find it strange though, that you can only solve it like this and taking a shower/bath doesn't have any effect on this
This has been fixed in the next version.Now a shower or bathtub solves that problem. Also if you turn on and off natural needs in the game, the message will also disappear.

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
I found a bug. When a group NPC rent a hotel. After have sex, in bathroom, no options available for to take a shower, only option available is to leave the bathroom...

Reactions: about_it
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes