Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Help compressor please
It looks like this game is already being Compressed, we just have to wait awhile until that is done and it is uploaded. Compressing can take awhile if there a lot of images and/or videos. Patience is virtue since the Compressors are all volunteers and do this on their own time. Thanks Compressors - we appreciate you! :love:(y)

Reactions: The game master

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
No wonder it feels like it's been a while since I last saw this title, turns out it's about a year already.
Though, after some digging, the dev seemed to have some health issues these past months, so I can only with you all be blessed with good health from now on.
Fapping never feels as good if you're not in your top form, after all.
And thanks for the fresh doze of good laugh, btw

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
As always, a good update, with a kind of humor, it's a pity that the maternal direction has not been developed.

Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
No wonder it feels like it's been a while since I last saw this title, turns out it's about a year already.
Though, after some digging, the dev seemed to have some health issues these past months, so I can only with you all be blessed with good health from now on.
Fapping never feels as good if you're not in your top form, after all.
And thanks for the fresh doze of good laugh, btw
Thank you for your kind words and understanding, but it's been 7 months though.
Next one will be in October at most, stay tuned.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I love this game. Funny as Heck. But I do have an issue. Mom, Mrs. Nicole and Tim's Mom. Dev why do you keep teasing us? MC does something with Mom. So we start thinking next time something big is going to happen with Mom. But instead it is like MC just forgets all about Mom. Tim's Mom - What was the point of saving Tim from the bullies except to bang Tim's Mom. MC saved Tim and nothing. Why didn't MC go bang Tim's Mom? Come on dev stop teasing us with those 3 hot Ladies. At least allow MC to bang one of them.

klassekrigarn

Jul 26, 2017
Congrats on making a very nice game! Good and funny story combined with hot girls (y)(y)(y)
It would be nice if you could download just the update instead of downloading the full game every time the game gets updated.
Any such plans for future updates?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Above the Clouds [v0.5 Beta] [Mundo Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,35 GB / 490 MB - AboveTheClouds-v0.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 456 MB - AboveTheClouds-v0.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~36,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
The game is really interesting, but I have the feeling that the plot is very chaotic, the locations change too often, maybe that was the idea, but sometimes it's just hard to tell what is going on in some scenes

Reactions: ann87ra
4.30 star(s) 202 Votes