VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Above the Clouds [v0.75] [Mundo Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

This game is an absolute hidden gem! The comedy and character interactions are on par with Being a DIK i was laughing so hard the entire time. There isn't much actual sex scenes but you won't care by how funny it is. I have no real feedback for any changes or issues with the game. This game is hilarious 5 star rating for me! Play this game ASAP and DEVS keep up the good work :D
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Polyam_AVN

This game is incredibly quirky, well-written, and funny, not to mention well-rendered, animated, and sexy as hell. I'm a proud patron of this developer and look forward to what comes next for this game. All the characters are gorgeous, the writing is hilarious, and there's lots of high-quality animation. Do not miss this one if you enjoy other humorous AVNS. I love the principal/secretary/teacher, Hannah, Lucy, the stepmom... This is top-notch work!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

I've never reviewed a game using my developer account but I'm making an exception this time. Up until now, I thought my VN was the quirkiest one on this site, but now I humbly place my self-bestowed crown upon Mundo Games' collective brow.

This VN is truly one for the ages. The slow burn is just peachy since this game is roller-coaster ride fun even if you're not riding any of the lovely females yet!

Strap yourself in...this one is uniquely bizarre and never lets up.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kayzee12

Okay, let me get this out first... On your darkest and the most depressing of days, you can safely bet your left nut on this Dev / team to make you laugh hard. So get ready to get your funny bones tickled.

That being said, this game is an absolute joyride right from the very first sentence. the Characters are fun and quirky, the dialogues are witty, the animations and transitions are top shelf , the music / sound effects complement the scene/setting as if Yin-Yang and looks like a lot of time has been invested to get them together... And to top it off, the timing and precision of the humor ( which apparently some might find a bit too much ), if it was anything better I'd call it an IC Ballistic missile.

Right from the beginning, with the Angel sound joke... I got a gut feeling that this game is one for the ages, and I was happy to not get disappointed. The Dev / team has done a fantastic job.. Kudos.

(Pssst: If you're a football fan and know Liverpool FC coach "Jurgen Klopp" wait till you meet the dad. Hehe )
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Abzzz

funniest game in this site .
    The sounds in this game is awesome .A breath of fresh air in the pile of same repeated plot incest games . Never found any negative aspect of this game .The dad is so funny instead of same old tyrant.
    Hope this game receives all the attention it deserves.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Maestro91

v0.02

This is one for the ages, guys and gals.

Mundo has a clear goal here with this VN, and that is to deliver solid renders filled with complete stunners all the way though. All the while making us laugh at the witty and delightfully bizarre writing.

As soon as you start out the story you are treated to a a myriad of sfx, both visual and aural.
    At first playthorough I thought the humor a bit excessive and kinda cringe as the first thing I look for in VNs of this nature are the kinks and art.
    While kinks/fetishes are the most varied this time around the art is 100% on point and the characters very more than pleasing to look at.

Evelyn the milf
    Lucy the foxy sister

And least but not last by any means Hannah the cute twin
    Also a few others
    joining in later that are no less gorgeous and cute than the main cast.

As I got to the end and only having almost skimmed though the dialogue I had found myself chuckling at some points in the playthough.

I tried it again from scratch and realized what I had discovered...
    A hilariously written VN with excellently presented characters with believable relationships fitting to the theme of the world around them, Full of nonsense and delightful banter.

Please try this for yourself and hopefully have the great laughs that I had playing this.

I look forward to see what comes next and am giddy with exitement.

+Excellent writing
    +Great characters
    +Solid art
    +Anything else I forgot to mention

10/10
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Skidmoria

0.2a

There are two things that I find outstanding in this game: the first one is the quality of the renders and animation transitions, which give the game a very coherent look. The second is the care given to the text; it is not perfect, but still better than in 90% of the titles I've seen here. I also appreciate the attempts at humor; sometimes it works really well for me, but sometimes I find it a bit hodgepodge and too distracting. I am already worried that the buildup is taking too long (as much as I prefer games with some buildup), as I feel a certain tendency. I might be proven wrong in the next one or two updates. I'd rate this **** 1/2 stars for now due to the objections I have, but this one is certainly one of the most promising and best titles I've seen on this site so far.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Queen Daenerys

I love the humor in this game, to me it's mixed well with the right amount of sexiness.

Speaking of sexiness the Mom may be one of the hottest milfs ever created. Holy cow she beautiful, from head to toe. The Daddy is alive so that's a plus to me.

The story is still young, but it's talking off. I enjoy this Mc, he doesn't appear to be another Max type character. I'm sold on this game it's legit, I like and that's all I care about.

Hope this game gets the support and sticks around.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

sotorojo

The renders are really good, but the story is difficult to follow. There are way too many abrupt "yank" transitions. While I like humor in games, in this one the humor is so dominant that I can't understand any kind of plot or story development. It's more like a series of short segments that don't tie together in any way. I had to quit because it wasn't going anywhere. Too bad, because the renders are way above average.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Archmessi

A gem. The screenplay is soo good and the entire game is super humorous. I would really love to see more of this.

The current update does give only a glimpse of H-content, but the models are amazing and the music is very refreshing. Definitely looking forward to the future updates.

Promising start.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Varador

This is excellent. It's funny, interesting, clever, cute, sexy and well made. The writing is good, the visuals are great and the implementation is perfect. The creator is very good with pacing and comedic timing. I love the little animations that enhances the storytelling and the some transition are... so gooooooood, finger licking good. It is storytelling at it's best. This is how a good visual novel should look like in my opinion.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

2382dudubes

v0.2

first let's get the bad out of the way. Very early version, so not much content and there are zero sex scenes. There is light cleavage etc but nothing major. There are a couple of spelling mistakes/typos. That being said:

Game is super funny. Normally humor always gets messed up by bad writing, poor timing or childishness but here they pretty much nailed the comedy in my opinion. The sound design which is on cue helps a lot, too. The renders are nice and the "story" didn't bore me. Very good first impression and 5 stars mostly for being unexpectedly funny. Might need to revise after future updates but looks promising.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Alig8r

Excellent Visuals. Character designs are new and good.
    Excellent humor. It uses nice visual and audio effects to make the story fun. At no point does it feel like a chore.
    No bugs and language problems that i've noticed.
    Looking forward to updates.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

kluh

v0.2
    Okay I've to admit this one is funny.

I havn't gotten to any H-scenes in this version yet (if there are any), but I would be willing to play through the early game simply for the LOLs (I came to rate this game before completing the current build).

Lets just hope the dev can carry a plot as well as they carry humor.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

cubba

I love this.
    This is super fun.
    And super sexy.
    And I'll super add this sentence here because of the character requirement for ratings... super... add... more... characters... still... more... characters...
  16. 5.00 star(s)

G33N

Lemon FRESH!

Love it..... this is one of the most innovative and unique new projects here!
    The conversations, the jokes, the characters, the story!
    My No 1 new project!
    The only game I cannot wait for update!

Amazing work!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

primeumaton

version 0.2

Wow. This was really good.
    It's not serious at all, but it does humor very well.

Art: 5/5
    Those scene switches and sound effects... Damn. I feel like the majority of the humor was carried by that alone. Well done.

Characters: 4.5/5
    A bit tropey but not stuck in the tropes. Well done

Music: 5/5
    The music fit very well and added to the humor.

Story: 3/5
    Mostly because there isn't much story if you think about it in plain text. And what there is, is mostly just getting to know the characters.
    This is as of now, and likely will be higher later if it continues.

H Stuff: 3/5
    Eh. They're hot, and there is a bit of nudity. That's it. No sex, no penetration, no orgasms, notta. Just teases and a peek or two.

So my big two complaints: Not raunchy enough for me, and I found it before there was a ton of content. hah.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

m4pII

I confess that I didn't like the initial release (0.1) very much. I know I am in the minority, but in my opinion there was a lot of silly humour.

But this update (0.2), on the other hand, is simply amazing.
    The balance of humour/story/eroticism is excellent. I didn’t skip any dialogue, genuinely laughed at jokes and enjoyed great renders.
    Is this connected with the fact that the character of MC's father had practically no screen time? Who knows?)

This is one of the best games of its genre at the moment, and I swear to you, if I had not been subscribed to a bunch of authors on Patreon, I would not hesitate to support it.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Piat

Game is fun, I pretty laughed a lot. The girls are extremely well done and very sexy, I think it's gonna be a very good game if dev follow this path.

It's fresh, cool and sexy, one of the best beginings I've seen here. I instantly became a patreon, no joke, just figure it out how good it is.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

uhhhok

It's an amazing game, totally loved it. Every character model in this game is awesome, there is no girl that I didn't like which happens pretty rare. The dialogues are humorous, it is almost as if we are watching rom-com with more lewd thingies.