VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Above the Clouds [v0.75] [Mundo Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

WenCii

This game accomplish one of the goals that every writer try to reach: Memorable Characters. They are dinamic and feel alive, i kinda care for them.
    The writing is incredibly charismatic and fun with a goofy-funny style.
    I love the Dad character (usually avoided and/or wasted in another VN Ren´Py). And I reeeeally love the goth chick.
    If i wasnt Argentinian i would donate money to this man! hahahah
  2. 5.00 star(s)

dadencuto3

Good work bro, this is a work of art. Really funny game and got some nice characters design, the story is kind of cool too. First time seeing an adultgame with this much humorous, lol i'll die laughing. You must be a fan of LOTR :KEK:, keep up with the references, luv it
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Anron

Amazing Graphics: Check!
    Amazing Animations: Check!
    Amazing Story: Check!

It's stupid, It's funny and briliantly mixed together!
    I literally laughed a lot playing this, give it a go and you wont be disappointed.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jimtomson

The only way I can describe his game is weird but in the best way. This game doesn't have a ton of sexual content yet, but it's one of those games that doesn't really need it. The story and characters are bonkers enough to carry it on their own. When one of the first choices is to be kind or mean to a tree that the MC pissed on, you know you're in for a good time. This game is easily going into my watchlist.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

QuixoteTheDon

wow. What a gem of a game! The way this VN is written should be a template for others. Great humor, plot, intrigue. No sandbox, annoying puzzles or endless grinding. Just a wonderful little novel with decent renders and animation. Here and there you make a decision, but for now it keeps the consequences simple and not some enormous multiverse with 245785485 different versions of the MC warring with each other. Dear developer/s keep up the good work you are doing! :)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Lince

This work is appreciated, it is refreshing and entertaining, an excellent humor, very good animation, attractive and well-defined models not only physically but within the character they play, I want more
  7. 5.00 star(s)

JBZ

Pros
    • Humor to laugh to death
    • Women to kneel down
    • Animations to enjoy
    • Sound effects that are fun to listen to (swing)
    Cons
    • Jokes that are fucking hard to translate
    Creating a translation for this game was still the right decision. :ROFLMAO:
  8. 5.00 star(s)

MaxMcarnage

By far one of the best VN's I come across lately it has all the ingredients to help make it one of the best an engaging story with interesting characters full of humor and beautiful women, it grabbed my interest at the start and I wasn't able to stop till I reached the end, I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Greenwichr

I normally don't bother with a game until it's got to a certain point in development, as it's often disappointing to start getting into something and then have the old "till next time" screen pop up.

But I saw the reviews for this, and thought I'd ignore my little self imposed rule for a change, and give it a go. I was glad I did. The best thing about the game IMO is the very quirky humour, in a style I'd not previously seen in this sort of game. It's actually very refreshing, almost like a film director having a very specific and recognisable voice.

There's still a lot of questions to be answered, mostly to do with the plot, and obviously, the vast majority of the sex scenes are yet to come. But it's worth playing already only after a few updates, and I very much look forward to the expansion of it in the future.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Tosted

Pretty awesome so far, I like it. The way the story is told is pretty jarring lmao but that's clearly intentional.

It's a good thing the dev is pretty funny, because holy hell, it's just an avalanche of jokes and ..like.... fucking wacky shit. Man, some people are not going to enjoy the humor and will probably fucking hate this game. But that's okay. I guess lmao.

I like the humor for the most part, but sometimes the wacky hijinks are a little overwhelming, but I never found it to be offensively bad or anything.

...but then. One of the characters steps on a twig. Inside their house. And that shit is hilarious. Idk you'll see when you get to that scene. It's probably not even actually that funny. Maybe I ruined the joke. Whatever I died tho

idk 11/5 stars try it its pretty dope
  11. 5.00 star(s)

TabooLover3

Hilarious with a capital H. Hope this gets updated quickly. Start a subscribestar so I can start helping. I don't do patreon cause they censored taboo creators! Thanks for being honest about what in game as far as H content can't wait for the sex to start cause the animation you got are great! Keep up the F..ing great work !!!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

frozted

This game has it all. Genuinely hilarious moments that had me actually laughing out loud, sexy girls, loveable characters, and just genuinely feels fun to play. And the animations are top tier. Definitely check this game out if you haven't because it is fantastic.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Regis NEX

An amazing game from start to current, and the surprising thing is, this is such a new game that you never know where it'll take you in the emotional roller coaster! Well deserved to support this developer, since the story and character developments are so consistent! A definite playthrough at least once to see!​
  14. 5.00 star(s)

scalvi

This VN has high quality renders and cool effects / transitions. And all this with witty and delightfully whimsical dialogues.

There are tons of sound effects, so play with your headphones on. The sound may appear very suddenly.

And *boom* in this game dad and stepmother of the MC coexist at the same time and dad is not a villain..shocking, I know!!!

It seems like a typical incest story in a college setting, but after first several minutes you can see that the game makes fun of the genre itself.

And of course excellent humour, I applaud the author, caught myself laughing several times almost loudly

One of the best new games this year, that's for sure
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Ziltoid

Lot's of potencial in this really funny game - i loved that Nartuo reference. The renders are gorgeous and the pace is good, the modes are nice as well.

Renders: 10/10
    Models: 9/10
    Comedy: 9/10
    Story: 8/10

Huge oportunity for fetishes as well!

Really good job, Mundo Games.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

sensei02

Amazing Graphics: (y)
    Amazing Animations: (y)
    Amazing Story: (y)
    Humor that is actually funny: (y)

I see this VN becoming one of the legendary ones. Its actually funny, and unique in its own way. Stands out from all the other games on this site for sure. Definitely give it a try, I promise you'll laugh and get hard too.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

darksouldrinker

This is the funniest game on this entire site. PLAY IT! The girls are hot too, but seriously it's actually fun to play. The plot is clearly planned and the author knows how to make you interested in the characters. Sexy. Smart. Funny. It's the whole package.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

xorbyez

(This was written for v0.3 of the game) This game is excellent. Its well-written, genuinely funny, well rendered, and there's enough content now to justify the download and support. I heartily recommend for anyone who is a fan of the themes/genres in the description.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

LiriusLirius

I like the narrative and the way you bring everything across very much, I look forward to sehn more between the sisters.

Very humorous Fantastic renders and models Witty and great story I sincerely hope you get all the recognition you deserve asap for this instant masterpiece of a project.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

This game is an absolute hidden gem! The comedy and character interactions are on par with Being a DIK i was laughing so hard the entire time. There isn't much actual sex scenes but you won't care by how funny it is. I have no real feedback for any changes or issues with the game. This game is hilarious 5 star rating for me! Play this game ASAP and DEVS keep up the good work :D