VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Above the Clouds [v0.75] [Mundo Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PunkHooligan

v0.3a

Okay, it's fckn brilliant ! The game in its own league, because of all the funny things.

At this scene I almost died from laughing. It was so casual, lmao:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucy is very cool. Have the hots for Helen and Nicole as well. Mia's little secret was a nice discovery.

TL;DR: a lot of silly (in a good way) humor, naruto references, hot ladies, funny sounds, a lot of hot ladies and good animations. Image quality is pretty good. I even betrayed myself and gave it 5 stars, when there's not a single sex scene yet.

I applaud you, Mundo Games. I've had a great time. Please, release this masterpiece in Steam, once it's done. Good luck in development !

PS: almost forgot. I've played with WT mod and let me tell ya: in this game it's worth to save and pick wrong choices to see what will happen (try to cash in a favor asap and pick unbiased truth option with Evelyn and Lucy in the room).
  2. 5.00 star(s)

drunkenrioter

Surprisingly good game so far. I'm always a fan when a dev puts that little extra touch in with animations and the sheer number of renders to properly articulate a character's emotions in a scene, and this game does that beautifully. Normally not a fan of "haha, wacky fun joke time" games, but this one was charming enough that it actually benefited from that tone. And the occasional fuckups in grammar and spelling were easy enough to ignore- those are usually a game-killer for me.

Reasonably amusing MC, fantastic girls, great art, good sense of humor... it's good stuff. Looking forward to the complete product.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sojtus

Great mix of hot and hilarious.

Characters look great. The animation, while not top tier, is still pretty good too, especialy for this kind of character models.

But what really makes this game for me is the well written characters and especially the humor. It honestly makes me laugh more then most comedies.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

coscosname

Renders 9,5/10
    Character 1/10
    Story 1/10

Very nice renders but the story is terrible! Or rather one has to ask what story! The story is poorly connected together unfunny scenes. It's a shame because if it had such renders and a funny story it would have been a great game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

noahnoal

Love the game! A brilliant mix of humor, good story telling and erotic contents. The story might seem to be insane and non serious at times, but after playing for a while it actually hints at a larger, more in-depth plot behind those details. Also I love how dangerously cute Hannah is, and love the sound effects. Instantly go to my watch list
  6. 5.00 star(s)

wootdeleon69

It's completely insane. It's all sorts of camp, but it's amazing for that. 0 holding back on the goofiness.

It's in sharp contrast to anything like Summer's Gone, but has just as much heart in it's zaniness.

Can't wait for more.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Shuchetan

I couldn't wait to finish till the end to give the review. This is some brilliant hilarious shit. Marvelously choreographed and executed and times humour. This is pure humour. Only one other game made me laugh like this is the sarcastic comedy of WTHI. Graphics and models are brilliantly done and are not most arousing and attractive. Amazing potential. Looking forward to seeing this grow to something breathtakingly ingenious.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

IndigoHawk

Not sure what's happening in this game, and that's ok! The story has a mix of flashbacks and (presumably) the present. As of 0.3a it hasn't revealed what's really happening in the larger story. There are some hints, but the game's unserious presentation leaves doubt about what information can be trusted.

It's got its own style with great renders and a few nice animations. A lot of effort goes into the family and sibling interactions and over the top personalities. I think it's nice to see something different but probably will be hit or miss for some people with the jokes.

Choices can result in some long term callbacks, as well as different scenes in the short term.

Definitely a high quality effort, and I'm curious where it goes.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

rob7278

I am really enjoying this VN so far!

Story -
    I wouldn't necessarily say the story is great, but it is definitely keeping my interest. I particularly like the humor.
    I will say, with this story being unique and original - the Dev could easily take a hard left at some point and the story could go from being really interesting, to cringe-worthy. There have been numerous other VN's where I was really into the story early on and then the Dev just totally ruined them to the point where i know longer even download the updates anymore.

Characters -
    The models are very attractive. The renders are clear.
    The MC is very likeable; there isn't anything he says or does (So far) that causes me to dislike him. Additionally I don't have any major issues with the other characters.

Gameplay
    Since this VN is pretty early in development it is hard to say what impact your choices have on what paths the MC is on. But the choices at least don't seem to be meaningless.

Overall
    I would say this VN is off to a very good start. The Dev has done a great job up to this point. This is a VN that I will definitely be on the look out for when updates come out.

So why 4 stars and not 5? To me a 5 star game/VN is nearly perfect and there isn't much I would change or fix. Additionally, to me a 5 star game/VN represents the best of the best for its genre; so if a VN is a corruption or harem VN, then for it to be 5 stars it should be one of the best corruption or harem VN's available.
    While I really like this VN, there are some minor elements of the story and characters that caused me to scratch my head a little.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

CCrusader

Damn, I didn't though I would like this game that much, it's really something special. I really like the humor, the renders, the few animations are great, all the characters are likable, something that is rare on a lot of games, and the story is more interesting than I initially thought. The only thing that I would say that needs improvement is the music. I know how hard it is to add music with licenses and stuff but a bit of variety on the music would really make some scenes 10 times better. That's all I had to say. Good luck to the dev and great work so far!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

concord72

This became one of my favorite games here in the first hour of playing. The characters are great, especially Hannah, who is simultaneously adorable and terrifying. The story is hilarious, the humor is right up my alley, this might just be the funniest game I've played so far.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Chiflasty

I give it half the score because I personally don't like the half of the game: the half where the story is being told in heaven? It cuts off the story when you're finally inside.

Interesting the story of the sisters and the mother, well, time will tell because now nothing at all (v0.3).
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Lamphead

This is an incredible game.

Firstly the nitpicks for this amazing game. There's a larger serious plot looming but for the most part the world is aimless. Most great narratives have an overarching thrust for the MC but this does not (yet). For all the magic this game performs weaving comedic material together with music and fast changes in renders, maybe there's not as much dramatic weight as there could be. And I'm not sure I'm tracking the characters' relationship with the MC very clearly. Though it is only version 0.3a.

That said, WOW. The level of effort and creativity in this game in terms of mocking the scenes up, whether it calls for animation, or music or a series of renders, combined with the creativity in writing and plotting, just unrivaled. And I mean that. It's to be played just for the spectacle of some of these scenes. Hilarious, poignant at times. I said the pacing of the characters was uneven in the previous paragraph but the characters WILL win you over simply by how creative, hilarious, and good the scenarios are written and executed.

Renders are great and specifically I like how the girls look fairly unique.

Talking about the plot, again not very original, aimless at times, perhaps lacking some seriousness/weight to it. But when execution is done well you just know it, and that can take an average premise or setup to an amazing storytelling experience. Key to this game is that the entire game happens from the perspective of the unreliable narrator MC from an seemingly omniscient alternate universe. This almost 'excuses' the game from having that weight that I mentioned earlier, and I completely bought into this universe following the wild imagination of a horny teenager's unreliable perspective. COMPLETELY UNIQUE.

That said, still wish there was more weight. But amazing game, amazing play, and they're more than excused for that because of the quality of writing, scenario plotting, renders, and it looks like there is something cooking long term in terms of the father plot.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

CorporalClint

The humour in this is so incredibly well written, the sound effects, the scenes, it's all brilliant. One of, if not the best game out there in terms of comedy. Almost makes you forget you're trying to jerk off, but then on top of that the art is so incredibly well done as well. Best game I've played on this site, made me comment for the first time ever, very excited for its future.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

This game doesn´t takes itself seriously, so... why should the players?

It reminds me one of those terrible episodes of the lasts few seasons of "The Simpsons" (the last 15 or so), when the script-writers think "this is a parody, so the chapter doesn´t have to have any sense, only be funny, so... Anything goes!" And then, the chapter is not funny nor have sense. Or better, one of those "Looney Tones", not the classic ones, but the modern ones that seems to be made by and for children with hyperactivity syndrome.

Seriously, absurd is probably the most difficult kind of humor. Not everybody can be Groucho Marx or Tex Avery. Writing a script of parody and absurd humor, is more than adding to the story any stupidity that crosses the writer's mind.

It´s a pity, because the 3D renders are top of the business, 9,5/10, but I can´t stand the rest. If it were a serious story with characters that act as human beings and I could relate, and not like characters of, again, Looney Tunes or The Simpsons, and some funny scenes as the icing of the cake, I would give at least 4 stars, but every single character and scene being crazy and absurd... I just can´t. It´s too tiring.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

kameohawk

Reviewed against v0.3a

I spent a lot of time trying to find fault with this game and there's a few bits and pieces in there which are odd but all in all, the effort put into the tone of the whole game and the characters really trump anything I could say which would make me downvote it.

The plot is.. erm..... peculiar. There's a high level story and a flashback story and to be honest both are kinda confusing as there's not been a lot of detail forthcoming but the sheer charm of the game is such that it's not really an issue. It's quirky without being just plain stupid.

It's silly. But it's written to be silly, it's not just that way because the dev is throwing any old shit on the screen to get the MC to the next sex scene, something you'd roll your eyes to and I think that really should be applauded because there's a lot of other games on here and by god they're roll your eyes stupid.

I haven't decided if the MC is an idiot or not yet. He sometimes says weird things that are a bit too close to being a sex pest, but I can't tell if he's an idiot or it's part of his charm. It's almost endearing. Unless he is a sex pest, but the game is still early doors so who knows.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

shruk322

Hoping that the developer would keep the similar progress as at the time of writing this review. This game literally one hell of gem which is must play for anyone. Though lewd Scenes till now aren't that intimate nor does they bring excitement(probably because relationship of characters are not developed in that sense not till current update ). Overall Writing is awesome, renders are awesome, models are awesome, and what not. Thnx dev for this amazing game
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Alteni

One of the best Games !

Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Story : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Spelling : ✭✭✭✭✰
    renders : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potential : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Overall : ✭✭✭✭✰
    History - ✭✭✭✭✭
    Graphic - Render of the girls are good
    Note : I enjoyed every second with this game , definitely you should try it guys , all the best to the developer.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

DracoXXX

Man this game is an absolute blast. Granted right now only 0.3a is available but its exhilarating from start till end. The jokes land perfectly which is very rare, story is entertaining as it doesn't take itself too seriously. Sex animations (4) are gorgeous to watch especially BJ scene just amazing. Not to mention the sound effects were perfect & helped to build ambience especially during comedic scenes(I still remember 1st time Hannah calls us onichan & I couldn't hold myself back & laughed out loud as I wasn't expecting to literally hear it) This VN has great potential & I wish the Dev all the very best as of right now they are taking steps in the correct direction :) & hope they continue to do so in the future updates
  20. 5.00 star(s)

ASSisLIFE

Well, thats the funniest game on F95 ive played so far! Hella good!
    The pace is fine, the girls coulve been just a little bit curvier ;p but in general - 3 of them a 10/10.

Definetly worth the support!
    Keep up the great work! :)