SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
What do you mean? his body matches his age.
i was wondering for the
Planned Fetishes: With Pregnancy is there going to be with it lactation also have you taught of any others like maybe ahegao , urination (Optional) , twins , sleep sex (Optional) , multiple penetration->sex toys (Optional) no other dicks as i don't think there will be ntr in this , Footjob (Optional) , bdsm (Optional), cosplay ,

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Great story, great game (y) (y) (y)
Nice work on the update :love:
1 question though... How come i cant see 3 last scenes in the gallery???

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Strange, but there is a "creampie" tag, since, as you can see from my sig, it's one of my favs, so I played the game for quite a while, and didn't even get a f**k scene. Then when I finally did, it was all about shootin' wads into the sky, onto backs, into faces, no internal at all! Well, that just sucked, SO ... I hit the ol' SKIP button to see what I could see, and NOPE, not a single creampie to be found. As a matter of fact, there's not much sex at all! It's just a long, boring, drawn-out, mundane story that really goes nowhere.

This one really isn't worth any of the time I put into it. But since I had already started it, and with great expectations, mind you, I just kept plugging along so that I could share any further information I gleaned from the game with everyone else here. And the above paragraph describes exactly what I got! :poop:

P.S. Yes, to the guys above me. If you're into it, no mom and no sister, which are TWO MORE tags that aren't being met ... MILF and Incest. It's a damn shame!

Last edited:

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Short update but that's what it is (we always want more ;)).

What I don't understand is why no scenes have been unlocked after this one in the gallery although there are some (no spoilers :p). I guess we'll have to wait for the mod to be updated once the game goes to 0.7x final (we could unlock the gallery with the mod, right? I just don't remember since the last time).

Regards

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes