alphamenzo

May 7, 2020
Anybody realized that yesterday had 4 spots for " Early close friend " tier and now its " Sold out "

But previously had more than 200 patron,now its 198 only.

How the damn is it sold out then :D ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anybody realized that yesterday had 4 spots for " Early close friend " tier and now its " Sold out "

But previously had more than 200 patron,now its 198 only.

How the damn is it sold out then :D ?
I think that tier is more or less just the dev giving a limited number of people a $2 discount, maybe some of those other tiers upgraded today to get the game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
:love: Above the Clouds [v0.7] [Mundo Games] :love:

NOTE: Incest patch is included but not applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

I have attached the "incest patch" below for ones that might have issues with MEGA :whistle:

LAST NOTE: this is a BETA, v0.71 will be the FINAL release!

Last edited:

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
:love: Above the Clouds [v0.7] [Mundo Games] :love:

NOTE: Incest patch is included but not applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

I have attached the "incest patch" below for ones that might have issues with MEGA :whistle:
Dam your fast. Thank you

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
0.7 is not the final version
v0.71-Final coming in 2 weeks

(DarkAssassin)
Hmm...so v0.7 isn't the final release, as per DarkAssassin comment on his mod page... So shouldn't V0.7 be labeled beta (V0.7b) or something...? For me, it sure would have good to known this, as I would have waited to download the final version.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to playing the complete update when it's available.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmm...so v0.7 isn't the final release, as per DarkAssassin comment on his mod page... So shouldn't V0.7 be labeled beta (V0.7b) or something...? For me, it sure would have good to known this, as I would have waited to download the final version.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to playing the complete update when it's available.
Did you check his comment?

It's not that big of a deal, not a whole lot will change between now and then...

Mundo never adds "beta" or "alpha"
sigh
told him many times to add. he said nope! :FacePalm:

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes