Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Um, i am probaly one of a very few people that thinks the game is plain nuts.
Maybe it is because i am not a native english speaker but i don´t find it funny like at all.
I am probably just too old for this elementary school jokes, but because of this i can´t even enjoy the sex scenes.
It all feels too fake to be true, can´t explain better. So i am in no way trying to diss this game, but i would like to ask the dev if there is any chance that this game becomes more "real" And no, i am not giving this game a bad review cause i accept that the majority of the players like it very much.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
you say after insulting the jokes, calling the game nuts, and saying the scenes aren't good.
The game IS to fake to be true, that is kind of the point.
Well yes, because the story is nuts i can´t enjoy the sex scenes, but as i already mentioned... i am probably too old to understand the jokes. And i in no way said that the scenes are not good.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: filochard

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Well yes, because the story is nuts i can´t enjoy the sex scenes, but as i already mentioned... i am probably too old to understand the jokes. And i in no way said that the scenes are not good.
My mistake, you said you didn't enjoy the scenes, sorry.
but I have to ask, what about the story makes it nuts? I mean plenty other stories here are people in space, fantasy games with orcs and elves, plenty of other stories I would consider more 'nuts' than this one. Unless you mean the story has a lot of twists and turns?

JumboSalami

Apr 1, 2023
This is an interesting one. There's a lot to like here when you look at it as a sum of its parts. Some of it's familiar in a genre standard kind of way, but some of it's really unique even if it doesn't always land. I feel like this game's straddling the line in a lot of places, but it somehow pulls it all off. It doesn't take itself seriously at all, which can be a lot of fun if you're in the mood for that. The visuals are really great too, both renders and animations (though I think some of the animations could use some work). Looking forward to seeing this one later on down the road. I have high hopes.

alphamenzo

May 7, 2020
Wait a second, wait a second. Release date said to be yesterday (After obviously we waited for August to start)

Again, without any feedback why didn't happen (The game should be ready since days now, waiting only for publishing)

The 1st of august EVEN A SHORT TERM promise is not kept.

What is going on for real?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Wait a second, wait a second. Release date said to be yesterday (After obviously we waited for August to start)

Again, without any feedback why didn't happen (The game should be ready since days now, waiting only for publishing)

The 1st of august EVEN A SHORT TERM promise is not kept.

What is going on for real?
The Dev has a life.

You should get one.

And pirates aren't allowed to complain. If you want to bitch about it, pay for it.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Maybe it is because i am not a native english speaker but i don´t find it funny like at all.
I am probably just too old for this elementary school jokes
I was born in the 60's and English isn't my native language either, still I found this game hilarious...
I think your disdain is more due to a different sense of humor than to a story of age or understanding of the language because you manage to express yourself relatively well in English for an old non native

Nov 19, 2021
God...it's been awhile since I played this game. There was that one storyline bit where the two girls are being filmed by that guy and it turns out they are on some kind of top secret mission. The one girl was murdered? Is she really dead? Did I make a bad choice somewhere? Am I even talking about the same game? Haha.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
God...it's been awhile since I played this game. There was that one storyline bit where the two girls are being filmed by that guy and it turns out they are on some kind of top secret mission. The one girl was murdered? Is she really dead? Did I make a bad choice somewhere? Am I even talking about the same game? Haha.
One of the sisters was killed "off screen". I don't think it had anything to do with a VN choice - it was just the set-up to have the remaining sister join your team.

DoneDoof

Mar 25, 2021
Um, i am probaly one of a very few people that thinks the game is plain nuts.
I am probably just too old for this elementary school jokes, but because of this i can´t even enjoy the sex scenes.
It all feels too fake to be true, can´t explain better. So i am in no way trying to diss this game, but i would like to ask the dev if there is any chance that this game becomes more "real" And no, i am not giving this game a bad review cause i accept that the majority of the players like it very much.
this was a long way of saying people have different tastes, the answer is likely it's just not for you.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Since I'm not a patron I'm not expecting any updates here until mid-August
So no I will not put my pitchfork in the air and go :mad: at the dev

Not my place :cool:
Well the good news is that the wait is almost over. He's working on getting it posted now. Close Friend tier should be getting it soon

1691077264131.png

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes