FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
what personal issue takes a month to resolve?
The kind of personal issue that takes a month to resolve. Like workplace problems or something mundane like exams or, god forbid, health concerns, family issues. Shit happens in life, and standing on the sidelines heckling "are you done crying?" is a shit behaviour.

I really like this game, that's why I'm being so hard on the developer.
I get it, you like the game, you want more. But that doesn't mean "being hard" is somehow appropriate behaviour. As far as I know, dev hasn't been leading on the patrons with unkept promises or something else along those lines. So give the dev some benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
That was me who asked that, and I'll be honest, I wouldn't get your hopes up. Something seems genuinely wrong, but at the same time what personal issue takes a month to resolve? I really like this game, that's why I'm being so hard on the developer.
"what personal issue takes a month to resolve?" A ton of personal issues can take months or more to resolve. I know multiple people who have or had heart problems that needed them hospitalized for 3 weeks - 4 weeks at a time(after which they were bed ridden at home for a while as well). I know one person who is in another province taking care of his grandma and he has been there for roughly 4 weeks. Hell mundo could be going through some really awful shit and we just dont know about it.

It is a shame that the update is being delayed, and if it were up to me then Mundo would give us some more information on what is going on, but he doesn't have to give us any information, "im going through a personal issue" should be enough.
The update comes when it comes lets try to be patient

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
The kind of personal issue that takes a month to resolve. Like workplace problems or something mundane like exams or, god forbid, health concerns, family issues. Shit happens in life, and standing on the sidelines heckling "are you done crying?" is a shit behaviour.

I get it, you like the game, you want more. But that doesn't mean "being hard" is somehow appropriate behaviour. As far as I know, dev hasn't been leading on the patrons with unkept promises or something else along those lines. So give the dev some benefit of the doubt.
Thinking about this now, I know I'm in the wrong. I won't argue with that. Personally, I'm not an emotional person so that's why I was being hard on the developer. Apologies to all.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
That was me who asked that, and I'll be honest, I wouldn't get your hopes up. Something seems genuinely wrong, but at the same time what personal issue takes a month to resolve? I really like this game, that's why I'm being so hard on the developer.
Sometimes things take time to resolve. What good does it do to be hard on a person that has given you something for free that you admittedly enjoyed?

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Sometimes things take time to resolve. What good does it do to be hard on a person that has given you something for free that you admittedly enjoyed?
This is actually a game I support on Patreon because I enjoy the game so much. I love the characters and the humor. That's the main reason why I'm so hard on the developer.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Don't be so dramatic. So there is a little bit of a delay. Big deal. It happens. I don't see any reason to read anything into the delays. This is, after all, donation-supported freelance work. There are no deadlines and the developer works at his or her leasure. So I don't think that the silence means it's "the last update" or that it means the VN is getting abandoned. Shit might have happened in the Dev's personal life or he might be kicking his feet up... It doesn't matter one way or the other.

And even if it does get abandoned at some point, then so what. There's a lot of good VNs out there. The VN will be updated when it's ready, so just be patient. IMO, this VN is funny as shit and it's worth the wait.
So ICSTOR is working on an update?? yeah right:LOL:. I hope you are right my man, we all hope.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Don't be so dramatic. So there is a little bit of a delay. Big deal. It happens. I don't see any reason to read anything into the delays. This is, after all, donation-supported freelance work. There are no deadlines and the developer works at his or her leasure. So I don't think that the silence means it's "the last update" or that it means the VN is getting abandoned. Shit might have happened in the Dev's personal life or he might be kicking his feet up... It doesn't matter one way or the other.

And even if it does get abandoned at some point, then so what. There's a lot of good VNs out there. The VN will be updated when it's ready, so just be patient. IMO, this VN is funny as shit and it's worth the wait.
You know, the more I read about these schmucks whining about the update time of some AVNs (that they get for free), the more I wonder if their lives depends on it.

Or they have no life at all.

And not sure your rationale will have any impact, they're too self-absorbed in their misery.

Better to simply block them.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I said test version tomorrow for chosen tier, and beta follows after a couple of days or so after test build.
That is amazing news and from the dev himself. Thank you for keeping everyone updated and I hope you're doing okay. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say your game is funny as shit and I've really enjoyed playing it. It's definitely in my top 10 I'd say. Just to clarify: Delays happen. Life happens.

Anyway, thanks again for updating everyone here which you of course don't have to do. :)

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018

Dev update #28 + Release Date

Hello There!

Just a quick update about the next release.
The next update Above the clouds 0.7 will be available:
- For Close Friend Tier & above on 1st of August
- For Friend Tier & above on 4th of August
- For Acquaintance Tier & above on 15th of August

I'll provide more details about the scenes of the next release on the release date.
And I'm sincerely sorry for the recent delays, It won't happen again.

Thank you everyone for your continuous support!
Mundo

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes