alphamenzo

May 7, 2020
Wish I was as enthusiastic about finding out about if games are abandoned...
I will never be that happy.
Maybe they should be faster lol... Waiting 7 months or more for a damned update.

If you do something, do it well. The number of patrons shows how neglected the topic is..

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho85

fdsa12345

Nov 17, 2020
I bet this update will be the last if it ever comes. I have seen so many games in this site where updates gets postponed and postponed again eventually gets abondoned because dev is simply moved on, lost energy or wanna make a new game from scratch because their past game is not "perfect".

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I bet this update will be the last if it ever comes. I have seen so many games in this site where updates gets postponed and postponed again eventually gets abondoned because dev is simply moved on, lost energy or wanna make a new game from scratch because their past game is not "perfect".
Don't be so dramatic. So there is a little bit of a delay. Big deal. It happens. I don't see any reason to read anything into the delays. This is, after all, donation-supported freelance work. There are no deadlines and the developer works at his or her leasure. So I don't think that the silence means it's "the last update" or that it means the VN is getting abandoned. Shit might have happened in the Dev's personal life or he might be kicking his feet up... It doesn't matter one way or the other.

And even if it does get abandoned at some point, then so what. There's a lot of good VNs out there. The VN will be updated when it's ready, so just be patient. IMO, this VN is funny as shit and it's worth the wait.

Jun 20, 2018
This game had the best dialogue in the genre by far, so it will be a shame if it goes that route.

I can understand it, though–long waits between releases and feedback will foster burnout for sure. (I'm also a creative.)

Reactions: Sasanid

fdsa12345

Nov 17, 2020
Don't be so dramatic. So there is a little bit of a delay. Big deal. It happens. I don't see any reason to read anything into the delays. This is, after all, donation-supported freelance work. There are no deadlines and the developer works at his or her leasure. So I don't think that the silence means it's "the last update" or that it means the VN is getting abandoned. Shit might have happened in the Dev's personal life or he might be kicking his feet up... It doesn't matter one way or the other.

And even if it does get abandoned at some point, then so what. There's a lot of good VNs out there. The VN will be updated when it's ready, so just be patient. IMO, this VN is funny as shit and it's worth the wait.
I hope you are right and I am wrong. Lets see

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
what personal issue takes a month to resolve?
The kind of personal issue that takes a month to resolve. Like workplace problems or something mundane like exams or, god forbid, health concerns, family issues. Shit happens in life, and standing on the sidelines heckling "are you done crying?" is a shit behaviour.

I really like this game, that's why I'm being so hard on the developer.
I get it, you like the game, you want more. But that doesn't mean "being hard" is somehow appropriate behaviour. As far as I know, dev hasn't been leading on the patrons with unkept promises or something else along those lines. So give the dev some benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes