Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
HOW LONG IS THE FAMILY PROBLEM GONNA CONTINUE ?
IS EVERYONE IN DEV'S TEAM FACING PERSONAL ISSUES ALL AT THE SAME TIME ?
WILL THE UPDATE EVEN GONNA DROP THIS MONTH?
SO MANY QUESTIONS JUST ONE ANSWER:

GO ASK DEV ON PATREON, STOP RANTING HERE

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
HOW LONG IS THE FAMILY PROBLEM GONNA CONTINUE ?
IS EVERYONE IN DEV'S TEAM FACING PERSONAL ISSUES ALL AT THE SAME TIME ?
WILL THE UPDATE EVEN GONNA DROP THIS MONTH?
SO MANY QUESTIONS JUST ONE ANSWER:

GO ASK DEV ON PATREON, STOP RANTING HERE
you are the only one still talking about the update being late. Also as far as I know the dev "team" is maybe two guys, the writer and renderer, and the proofreader.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Bare Witness is there and it's been longer since an update, last month it had Depravity there, and it has not had update in over a year. I'm not sure it being featured on the banner really matters to the dev or not.

It matters to the game it's the first thing you see when you come on the site good exposure...
I think it be great if the smaller more frequently updated games were put on there instead.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It matters to the game it's the first thing you see when you come on the site good exposure...
I think it be great if the smaller more frequently updated games were put on there instead.
Considering the last few featured games hadn't had updates in over a year (some still haevn't got an update lol) and some were already finished.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
He should've offered "One day, two days?" option.
I think its good to be honest as if he had said 2 days and then delayed again, he would have been called out as an ICSTOR disciple. It does sucks that the update has gotten delayed so much and just a few weeks ago dev was saying he wants to complete the game by the end of the year by dropping updates after every 2-3 months which I already knew won't happen.

Lets hope there is no more delay.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Hi everyone, it’s about damn time I gave you all an update. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been having a few problems in my personal life which have taken a toll on my health. It’s now been more than FOUR full years that I’ve been developing adult games without taking a vacation. (Not even once!) […] copyright by ICSTOR from 2020-04-01

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Hi everyone, it’s about damn time I gave you all an update. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been having a few problems in my personal life which have taken a toll on my health. It’s now been more than FOUR full years that I’ve been developing adult games without taking a vacation. (Not even once!) […] copyright by ICSTOR from 2020-04-01
It's funny how - no matter what VN thread it is - there is inevitably that guy that compares the dev to ICSTOR whenever there is any kind of delay.

Talk about #onejoke

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes