kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Yip, that's why I said should not put any trust until an update or two comes out, and looks like he can't even keep up on previews.

Launch the Steam version and immediatly cease all communication about the game.
Yeah.... not gonna lie, I felt the abandoned tag was a bit silly but really the longer this goes on...... I'm feeling it. A damn shame

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Wait what? is the game abandoned?
Yes and no. Standard practise is, if a developer has not updated Patreon in x amount of months, it will be considered abandoned. Regardless of how active the dev may be on site or Discord, it will remain as such until the next release. It's an admin issue if anything. The problem is despite assurances the dev is still going, the facts speak for themselves. The dev has stopped doing the monthly renders and polls on Patreon with no word as to why. Not to mention there was talk of teasers in his latest post which never materialised. It's probably not abandoned.... but the belief in such things is wavering the longer it goes.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
The game is abandoned, even if he resumes it will be like 50 render update and you have to wait for another year for the next update. People can't accept the ugly truth so they want to be positive.
People over on Steam talking about a season 2 when this game isn't even completed.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
People over on Steam talking about a season 2 when this game isn't even completed.
Yeah, Steam players are usually the last to find out a game has been dumped. That's the risk you take when you buy Early access games on Steam though. Especially the adult games. More get abandoned than get finished.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yeah, Steam players are usually the last to find out a game has been dumped. That's the risk you take when you buy Early access games on Steam though. Especially the adult games. More get abandoned than get finished.
That's why I always check here first about a game. That and the tags at Steam are not as detailed as here.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Great game! I'm about an hour and a half in and I'm hooked. Beautiful story telling, the right amount of humor, keeps the tension high with a few lewd renders here and there. I'm looking forward to more explore the story and its beautiful women some more!
I'm guessing you don't know what the abandoned tag means? Or maybe not paying attention to the last 5 pages of posts? :unsure:
I agree though, it was a great game before it got dumped. :mad:

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Damn... wtf. Was about to buy the game on Steam. Good thing I checked here first. Gonna have to remember to do that from now on. :cautious:
aye I'm scunnered. I bought it on steam too as I wanted to support the lad. The Discord awful quiet too although perhaps there's a hidden chat for higher tiers I'm not seeing.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Dev update #31 - Back at it again!

Hello there!

Break time is over, and development is ramping up back again. I know it's been a little long and I apologize for that, but it's going to be smooth sailing from now on.

Teasers next Saturday, stay tuned!

Thank you everyone!

Mundo

Also said was going to post previews last week, never did.

The game is abandoned until an update hits F95 and at this point, who knows if one will at this point.

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes