Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Dev's sense of humour is fantastic, I am having a great time with this game. Models are fine as hell too. I wonder when the MC's dad will die/be kidnapped/vanish?

samo111

Apr 26, 2021
having a problem on Android where the game crashes if the patch is added. if it is deleted however, the game does not crash on launch.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
This is a great example of what you can do by having the dad around as comic relief instead of bumping him off before the game starts. Personally, I thought the game was hilarious, the extra effort with the transitions and sound effects really pays off. On the lowbrow side, but ain't nothing wrong with that. Keep doing God's work.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The girls models are gorgeous. Insanely cute but at the same sexy and with a great vibe.

The dad on the other hand... x) I know it's to give a comedy plot, but... I dunno man. I don't want to appear rude btw, I love the comedy on the game itself and had nice laughs, just the way the dad is brought up doesn't amaze me. He looks like a bearded baby in an adult costume, if that makes any sense. At least his image seems a bit improved on the second release.

Of course tastes are personal, I just wanted to give my two cents. And good luck on your project.

Oh and too bad we don't have an aunt and cousins, but I can understand it would force to many characters into the game. What can I do, I simply love taboo stuff.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Heres the last version with a minor bugfix taken directly from Patreon. (Minor because it seems to be only a dialogue fix)

Above The Clouds v0.2a Public Release
Download:

I highly recommend that you play with Music and Sound ON for the best experience. I spent a lot of time on it, I also recommend that you go easy on the clicks that progress the game, a lot of the scenes are synced and play out by themselves.
Known issues:
  • Some sound effects are on the Music channel because I used more than one sound effect at the same time, I'll fix it next update.
  • There are around 10 renders with hair clipping, I'll fix them.
  • Saves from 0.1 won't work, sorry about that.
Change log 0.2 to 0.2a:
- Minor fixes to dialogue.
- Added "30 minutes later text"
That's all I hope you enjoy!

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
After reading through this thread, I'm really questioning my sense of humour. Everyone is saying how it's hilarious and how much it made them laugh, meanwhile it didn't even make me chuckle. It's like when someone is trying to be funny all the time and it just makes everyone else uncomfortable because nobody is laughing, that's what I felt like playing this. Just not for me I guess.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Dev's sense of humour is fantastic, I am having a great time with this game. Models are fine as hell too. I wonder when the MC's dad will die/be kidnapped/vanish?
It may have been foreshadowed with his friends in the diner

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hello guys
i hope you all are fine
Guys i will like to share my android port of game
Here is the link:

and guys this is my server link where i port game feel free to join:

Reactions: Drall and uhhhok
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes