lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Unfortunately, he won't get many if dumb-shits keep leaking the game before the public release.....
Somehow, i agree with you. I don't see the point to leak a update when the dev himself will already release for free. I mean, let's just wait some more days, no harm in this. But to be fair, he already get some more patrons since the update release. Now he's nearly of 100 patrons and i'm happy for him.

shio0o

May 8, 2020
When does the mod start its effects...mc is telling the story of his life in sky and I've gotten 3 choices already and none highlighted

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I loved the first two part of that game, i loved the humor and the fun, but i don't know for the last one, this update, i could not get into it. It seemed too forced, maybe im getting too old for this !!
It seemed to be anything anywhere anyhow, too much humor kill the humor i guess. I don't know, maybe i'm in a bad mood, i will try it once again later.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
well, modders! We need help here! WT MOD!
Why? There is no right or wrong in the game. Only the dialogues change. Just choose what you like and let yourself be surprised. For example "The big black fat cock". Depending on what you chose in the first episode, there are two different routes in the latest episode.

Reactions: fz and ThL
Jun 21, 2018
Android in op is not patched btw. If you want patched version with walkthrough mod included, visit my or
Can you share the walkthrough & gallery mod for pc that your android port contains?

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
A lot of hilarious moments in this update while still progressing the story also, hope people support the dev if they're able to!

Reactions: fz

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Somehow, i agree with you. I don't see the point to leak a update when the dev himself will already release for free. I mean, let's just wait some more days, no harm in this. But to be fair, he already get some more patrons since the update release. Now he's nearly of 100 patrons and i'm happy for him.
Yes, but the Dev himself said in a previous post that public release of the game was not supposed to happen until the 31st of this month. But here it is, available to the public a week before that.

Dec 24, 2018
Yes, but the Dev himself said in a previous post that public release of the game was not supposed to happen until the 31st of this month. But here it is, available to the public a week before that.
People tend to leak games quite quickly depending on the game and how the tier list works. Usually if it's not a game that has a lot of patreons and is only available for tier 3s which costs $20+ then it gets leaked a lot later. Whereas if it's available for tier 1 and it's only $1-$5 then it gets leaked a lot quicker. Not sure how this dev has his tier list setup but that's usually why it gets leaked quickly.

4.30 star(s) 205 Votes