Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I like it so far. It is funny (but it could tone done a bit). The presentation is very good. The models are nice. I like especially the hint of blue veins under the skin texture.

Reactions: fz and Mundo Games

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Interesting VN and the renders look decent. It's a shame there are a lot of spelling errors though. Not to mention, you don't get a degree from high school. ;)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The relationship itself is not avoidable. Maybe in the future i'll add an option to skip lewd bdsm scenes.
Overall it's nothing hardcore, and it's presented in a comedic manner.
I guess I'll skip them using CTRL. What I have clear is that I'm not going to see them (neither the scenes with domination nor the BDSM ones, even if they are light).

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
"the racoon doesn't fight fair, it kicked me in the balls and I don't want to talk about it" fuck dude I came to fap and can't because I'm Laughing so much that I have tears in my eyes lol
That's how I feel as well, this game is so well put together that I didn't even mind the fapping but wanted to know how the story and character development happens. There's just so much emotions going through, that you just want to keep the story going and laughing along the way.​

Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Interesting VN and the renders look decent. It's a shame there are a lot of spelling errors though. Not to mention, you don't get a degree from high school. ;)
Well, I was late one day for the scheduled release date, so I had to release it without proofreading it.
I do have a kind soul who's very good at proofreading and is doing that for me, I'll fix the spelling mistakes and add a few things in the next version in a week or so.
And English is not my native language.
Lastly, you're right about the degree thing I'll fix that too.

bahn67

May 26, 2018
Best not to use it though. It basically cuts off the game at the 0.2a point, so none of the new content will be accessible with this mod installed. At least, that was my experience.
You're right. With the mod the game ended with a pic of Hannah before Lucy is in the diner. I redownloaded the game and tried it without the mod. It's now gone beyond that

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I'm not even done with this game, it's fucking hilarious, I've been waiting 4 hours to tell you this because they're doing routine maintenance on the internet in my area.

Reactions: Mundo Games

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
OK, i thought this VN was brilliant before, but i just encountered the "thats what she said" joke, oh man this is great, sorry, i have to get back to the update now.

@ the dev you are a bloody genius (y)

Reactions: Mundo Games

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well, I was late one day for the scheduled release date, so I had to release it without proofreading it.
I do have a kind soul who's very good at proofreading and is doing that for me, I'll fix the spelling mistakes and add a few things in the next version in a week or so.
And English is not my native language.
Lastly, you're right about the degree thing I'll fix that too.
I've already fixed what I could find during my playthrough for the next update, including the degree mistake. I didn't have anything else to do, lol.

4.30 star(s) 205 Votes