uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020

Above The Clouds v0.3a Download (Public Release)
Above The Clouds v0.3a is available for everyone now!

Download:

Change log 0.3 to 0.3a:

- Added 3 new animations.

- Added 11 New renders.

- Added scene's gallery (should work with your current save).

- Added Image's gallery, where you unlock Images either by progressing through the story or by specific choices. Monthly renders were added and a couple of custom ones that I made. I'll make unique renders for the gallery in the future. (You have to play the game again if you want to unlock everything, sorry!)

- Replaced 6 renders with minor problems.

- Added the ability to name your save files.

- Fixed Grammar and spelling mistakes.

- Fixed the audio problem where some sfx plays even if you turn it off.

That's all, I hope you enjoy!

Mundo

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Looking very good. Basically, I'm sold because of the last screenshot, although I'm not into that kink :D On the other hand
11 new renders
cya in ..ah, whatever, imma be dead until the final release anyway.

Jokes aside. How much of playtime atm ? I dont skip and a bit slow reader.

Reactions: JohnSheridan

Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Looking very good. Basically, I'm sold because of the last screenshot, although I'm not into that kink :D On the other hand
cya in ..ah, whatever, imma be dead until the final release anyway.

Jokes aside. How much of playtime atm ? I dont skip and a bit slow reader.
0.3 had 800+ renders
0.3 to 0.3a has the changes in the change log.
0.3 was like 10 days ago.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I haven't tried this game yet, but I have a question to ask, if MC's mother will be part of her harem, will she sleep with MC or her husband? If she is part of the harem it should be exclusively for MC.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Great update, it was longer than I anticipated and was glad to see actual intimate progression with Lucy and the MC, even though she has trouble verbalizing her feelings and desire. I'm curious just what is Hannah's endgame plan aside from being the comic relief and cute little sister. Aside from showing an unnatural interest in the MC's morning wood and trying to set up big bro and big sis together, she still hasn't confronted the MC about peeking on her.

I also liked the slow burn seduction of Evelyn into the waiting arms of the MC. Hopefully it won't be too slow of a seduction, and we see some progress with Hannah as well. I liked Mia as a friend with benefits character, but not normally into the whole BDSM kink, unfortunately it seems her whole attraction and interest in the MC is tied solely into his maintaining an alpha/Dominant role with her. While it was funny in some scenes when played for laughs, I started to lose interest in her the longer this roleplay goes on and if this is the extent to our interactions with her . I will admit, it was pretty hot how submissive she was and addressed the MC as 'Daddy.'

Lastly, I was hoping for a little 'home-schooling' one-on-one lewd time with the teacher. Definitively looking forward to more with her as well as getting closer to Helen and Ember.

Reactions: Mundo Games

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Definitely a game to keep an eye on (y)
Just one annoying thing, the save naming feature. It's not practical the way you implement it. I modified your screens.rpy to propose you something else:
- Save naming optional
- Popup to fill in the save name
- Current name automatically filled in when overwriting a save
- Possibility to use keys (Return/Enter to validate, Escape/Right-click to cancel)
- No more "Are you sure you want to overwrite your save?" popup (useless thx to the save name popup)

WhyNot

Apr 22, 2017
Above the Clouds [v0.3a] [Mundo Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 727 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 291 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 692 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 256 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the compression. But, minor issue, looks like the MixDrop links for PC & Mac got swapped.

Reactions: Techstar

bahn67

May 26, 2018
I finished version 3 and got this screen. I downloaded 3a but I can't progress from here. Do I have to start a new game?

2021-09-03 05_04_00-Above The Clouds.jpg

4.30 star(s) 202 Votes