• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CorporalClint

May 24, 2018
The humour in this is so incredibly well written, the sound effects, the scenes, it's all brilliant. One of, if not the best game out there in terms of comedy. Almost makes you forget you're trying to jerk off, but then on top of that the art is so incredibly well done as well. Best game I've played on this site, made me comment for the first time ever, very excited for its future.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Hey, I'm missing some pictures from the game. Primarily 'Wednesday morning' scene with Hannah flipping through the air, and then several images with Lucy and MC in the shower together.

Edit: Also some images with Mia in the treehouse.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
This game is hilarious. That scene where MC called out the principal for being the teacher, her reaction made me laugh out loud.

Also how incredibly novel is having a father alive?!
...but for how much longer will he stay alive is the $1,000,000.00 question....?? :devilish:

...jk, seriously though I'm guessing it's gonna get awkward when Luke and Evelyn start to get closer to crossing that line. It's one thing to fool around with Lucy and even Hannah, but I am curious how to add Evelyn to the harem while Henry is still technically in the picture (alive and not divorced).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mundo Games

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's not a tree house.....that's a house with a fukin' tree! :ROFLMAO:
1631157888886.png
Congrats dev, you just made it into my top 12 list for debut of the massively improved SanchoMod...coming very soon. I'll post a vid here since pics won't do justice to the animated menus and overboard of options. This title is a hidden gem of sorts I only recently stumbled upon. Very glad I did. Kindest regards Mundo Games

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm glad it's working for most people, but I found this way too try hard. Some gags were a hit, some were a miss, but there was no comedic timing because every line is an attempt at a joke. Comedy is probably the hardest thing to write without falling into the cringe pool.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm glad it's working for most people, but I found this way too try hard. Some gags were a hit, some were a miss, but there was no comedic timing because every line is an attempt at a joke. Comedy is probably the hardest thing to write without falling into the cringe pool.
Yeah, it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea...I didn't find it try-hard, at all though. In fact, I thought it was the opposite...and for me, the pure ridiculousness of it is what made it so funny. Either way, to each their own :)

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes