Nirvana96

Oct 20, 2020
this is, honest to god, the most hilarious shit i've ever played. the creator of this shall be blessed with 40 virgins.
He is already blessed with 127 virgins :KEK:

Screenshot.png

Jokes aside, this is no doubt one of the funniest games, with moments that actually made me laugh. Kudos Mundo on a job well done! When I can afford to, this will probably be the first game I will support. Cheers!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Normally I play more of a game before I post anything (I have barely even started) but the Dad has me cracking up so hard I have to comment :LOL:

On a more relevant note, the girls are hot so I hope the story develops and I enjoy it as much as I have the first few minutes ;)

Edit:
The "twig snap" in the hallway had me, quite literally, face down on my desk laughing :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Shit.. this has been one I look forward to even this early in development. Girls are all smoking hot, it's hilarious and graphics are beautiful. Everything was going so good until the end.

But I really hope the dom/bdsm type stuff is avoidable in the future or minimalized greatly. Really doesn't fit with the mood of the game for me and I was really into Mia before that. I'd rather avoid her altogether if not. Huge disappointment.
I agree completely. No choice in the matter, annoying.

Martinand

Jan 13, 2019
amazing job! The game is funny as hell and it seems like it is going in the direction I particulary like :D
Can't enter patron now cus 'm broke af. But when I get some money will participate!

Portuguese:
Parabéns! Desejo muito sucesso! Queria ter uma grana extra todo mes pra poder ajudar!

Aug 2, 2021
Lucy, Hannah and Mom models are masterpieces, i love them :love:
Interactions with girls are interesting, Lucy loves her brother in special way, Mom starts to see mc as lover not as son, Hannah puts mc and Lucy into awkward situations, maybe even she's interested in incest threesome:whistle:
it's great that comedy is on safe level, most games with "humor" are providing cruel and sometimes racist jokes.
Thanks for sharing and keep it up!!

(btw, Lucy looks similiar to my irl sister and Mom looks almost like my aunt:ROFLMAO:)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Lucy, Hannah and Mom models are masterpieces, i love them :love:
Interactions with girls are interesting, Lucy loves her brother in special way, Mom starts to see mc as lover not as son, Hannah puts mc and Lucy into awkward situations, maybe even she's interested in incest threesome:whistle:
it's great that comedy is on safe level, most games with "humor" are providing cruel and sometimes racist jokes.
Thanks for sharing and keep it up!!

(btw, Lucy looks similiar to my irl sister and Mom looks almost like my aunt:ROFLMAO:)
Damn, wish one of my aunts looked like her. You're definitely living the live. :giggle:

4.30 star(s) 204 Votes