blueboby111

Oct 2, 2018
From certain angles dad model looks like Hugh Jackman with glasses ....Since the story seem to be involved around supernatural event prolly will be able to throw a Van Helsing joke with dad in a future update

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
They all look alike... Ugh, nvm people will always see Daz as something special.
Personally, I've never played any other game with the mom's and little sister's models.
The older sister does look similar to other DAZ characters I've come across, but still I beleive she's polished and morphed enough to feel interesting.
DAZ may not be special, but in practice is almost the only way for us to get lots of games games with decent-looking 3dcg chars. Honey select is much worse compared to DAZ, and I don't like most other art styles.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Personally, I've never played any other game with the mom's and little sister's models.
The older sister does look similar to other DAZ characters I've come across, but still I beleive she's polished and morphed enough to feel interesting.
DAZ may not be special, but in practice is almost the only way for us to get lots of games games with decent-looking 3dcg chars. Honey select is much worse compared to DAZ, and I don't like most other art styles.
Sorry, it'll bother me if I don't ask... what's DAZ?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
FYI: The archive for version 0.3a on NOPY is broken. The one from MEGA worked just fine however. The NOPY archive is larger, spits up 2 errors in 7Zip when you try to decompress it, Windows thinks the ZIP is 'invalid' and won't even let you explore the contents, and what 7Zip can manage to decompress from the archive is a game installation that is missing both the 'lib' and 'renpy' folders from the game's install directory.

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes