Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
if you would have taged it as extreme comedy , i could have watched an other vn....it feels like comedycal humilation after some time....does it get better or will it stay as this till the first schoolday!? really cute girls,an super ugly dad in pants but boy this humor ....maybe i´m too old but after 1,5 hours i didnt want anymore...whatever ...good luck
Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 00-45-28 [VN] - [Ren'Py] - Above the Clouds [v0 4 Beta] [Mundo Games].png , humor...

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Haha.. this game is so funny :love: It like it. CG are great i keep waiting for next update... One of best games i even play. Cant wait for another part!

Reactions: Mundo Games

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Amazing update. I remember reading someone posting how it is short, but there is actually a lot of sexy content here, even more than i would have expected in an update. And the new character, Timmy´s mom, Harper is her name i think, she is too hot. Evelyn is still my favorite but the rest are very close.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I have to keep it all straight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The sexy scenes are great, of course, but I absolutely love how over-the-top the humor and situations are. I play a large number of serious and deep games. It's nice to have games like Above the Clouds that are full of humor for a change. Thanks for sharing the game publicly, Mundo.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I just started this game and all the anime "Wooow's" are killing me, I fucking love this type of humor.

Though, I wonder with Henry still around how are we suppose to go after Evelyn?
Maybe we are a traitorous sperm after all and he'll have to catch a case of Protagonist Dad Syndrome...? >:]

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just started this game and all the anime "Wooow's" are killing me, I fucking love this type of humor.

Though, I wonder with Henry still around how are we suppose to go after Evelyn?
Maybe we are a traitorous sperm after all and he'll have to catch a case of Protagonist Dad Syndrome...? >:]
Well, given that he's up to something, a couple of easy ways of getting him out of the picture are that either he's actually involved in something bad and so should be eliminated anyway, or he's involved in something dangerous and it gets him out of the picture (death, jail time, whatever). He already apparently practically ignores Evelyn these days anyway, so although he can be silly like most of the characters I wouldn't have any problem with his being gone completely at some point.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ok so I haven't played very far into this yet but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are they maybe just arteries closer to the surface of the skin than usual? There are the circumflex humeral arteries in that area, although I don't know that I remember ever seeing them that close to the surface. Some people do tend to show arteries and veins more closely to the surface of the flesh than other people, so it might be possible. I'm no doctor, though.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Are they maybe just arteries closer to the surface of the skin than usual? There are the circumflex humeral arteries in that area, although I don't know that I remember ever seeing them that close to the surface. Some people do tend to show arteries and veins more closely to the surface of the flesh than other people, so it might be possible. I'm no doctor, though.
The world is missing out on Dr. CookieMonster.

As to the arteries, I don't know. Might just be how the character asset is designed.

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

flarigand

May 7, 2020
Can someone tell me what program they use in this VN to create the viasual effects, thank you very much.

flarigand

May 7, 2020
It's Ren'Py:
e.g. ImageDissolve, vpunch, ... + matching images
I am referring to the visual effects, for example the red rays that sometimes come out of the eyes of certain characters, the backgrounds with hearts, etc.

4.30 star(s) 202 Votes