Crell

Aug 6, 2017
hi, i would like to know if this game will have romance, from what i've seen, so far they don't, and it would be a shame not to have romance with such unique characters
Did you play it to the end? It definitely has a romance plot with Lucy. The Ember and Mia stuff is rather casual, though.

Jul 15, 2019
All i can say this by far my favorite game on here the sheer funny shit is the best...if more games took the funny route wouldbe perfect....i love wacky ass games..ive played this game to many times just fir the laughs.....that tree scenes lmao n how they zip around lol 10 out of 10

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mundo Games

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
just for clarification, what are the main characters anyway?
The main characters are the MC and his immediate family members, plus Helen (the angel-like figure to whom the MC's tells the story). There are several other characters, but those I mentioned are the primary focus of the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone have the android incest port?
Isn't the patch just a single .rpyc file? I don't use my phone or tablet to play these games, so I am no expert, but based on this thread I would think you could just connect your device to a desktop or laptop and look at the contents of your device via that computer. You should be able to download the patch (from the OP) and then drag that over to the /files/game folder (wherever you have Above the Clouds located on your Android device). That should give you the incest dialogue; Ren'Py itself looks for the .rpyc file and, if it's there, changes what dialogue you see so the MC is with his father, mother, and sisters.

Reactions: Stringy Bob
4.30 star(s) 202 Votes