UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Total newb here. How do I update the game with the new patch w/o downloading the entire game from the 1st page? Is it the game.7z file on page 46?
No, that's a compressed version (smaller file size, usually reduced image quality, sometimes very little loss, sometimes a lot). You'll have to download the entire game from the main page (or get the compressed one if you prefer) and extract it and play it. You don't need to keep the old version unless you plan on replaying THAT version. Generally speaking every subsequent game update has everything the old version had unless a dev separates it for size reasons or wants to do chapters or something. Your saves should transfer over just fine. There are games that just have update patches, but I don't believe this is one of them.

Anyway, wow, that's quite an update content-wise. I know it's been a while but still pretty damn good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

enel777

May 14, 2020
I like this game. But the Mc is a weakling, he gets beaten by little girls and can't avoid a cumkiss. I should have named the mc Sanji instead of Zoro.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
You mean Chopper. Ugh, proven capable of being every bit as badass as any of the so-called Monster Trio, but constantly just... forgets that for whatever reason, I guess because he needs to be cute for mascot marketing appeal and somebody at Jump thinks cuteness and asskicking don't mix. Like that exact combination of traits isn't why there are people clamoring for Carrot to officially become a Straw Hat.

...you know what, I'm not even gonna apologize for going off-topic. Random One Piece fan-gripe tangents are totally fitting for this game. Mundo, you have my permission to write the above into the script.

• Haha
Reactions: enel777

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Another nice update, but the MC's constant obsession with anal is getting annoying. At this point, I'm hoping he will get pegged by Ember or even better, Mistress Nicole. That could be pretty funny and maybe he will shut up about anal for 5 minutes.

Just to clarify, I do like anal scenes in a game. The anal obsession was funny at first, but constantly bringing it, it stops being funny and gets annoying.

Last edited:

enel777

May 14, 2020
Another nice update, but the MC's constant obsession with anal is getting annoying. At this point, I'm hoping he will get pegged by Ember or even better, Mistress Nicole. That could be pretty funny and maybe he will shut up about anal for 5 minutes.

Just to clarify, I do like anal scenes in a game. The anal obsession was funny at first, but constantly bringing it, it stops being funny and gets annoying.
If pegging happens I'm done with this game. The mc is already stupid and a weakling. The mc should redeem himself but it won't happen cause even little girls are too much for him.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Any theories for why Hannah is trying hook up her siblings?
Part of a ritual to control fate and "kick it in the balls". Or increase her powers somehow. Or she's into voyeuristic incest (hopefully not exclusively voyeurism).

Either way she's Best Girl in my book, followed by Mia, Millie, Lucy, and Lily (not totally sure about the order after Hannah).

Speaking of Millie and Lily - Mundo Games
Just a suggestion but a few lines of dialogue complimenting Millie and her ass in particular after Lily made fun of her tits would have been a good way to both reassure her (if the MC was so inclined) / give her something to fight back against her sister with. Something like "Lily's boobs might be bigger, but yours are still nice, and your ass is nicer.". MC does appreciate a nice ass after all. ;)

Of course this all assumes continued story presence, which I assume will happen, especially since Lily seemed to be using an awfully familiar looking Kunai. Maybe MC should have tried winking at them or something.

enel777

May 14, 2020
Some of the things happening in the game are getting too silly for me, to the point where i can't take anything i see seriously.
Maybe that was intended, but for me it's too one dimentional, like, even when shit is supposed to get real, it's not really.

The lewd scenes are absolutely amazing tho, but i still have problems with a couple of them. For example, the MC being done after coming one time in the sex scene with Ember, this a harem game, we're gonna have a real problem if the MC is a one and done type. Also maybe have an option to skip the footjob with Lucy, some people are not into that kind of thing.

I wonder if the MC is gonna start taking charge of whats going on with the family, especially the sisters, because right now he just goes along with everything they throw at him, and agrees to almost everything just because, and he's aways the one left to clean up the mess.
The mc is a weakling. He is so submissive and he is already dead. I love this game but I hate the mc. I give this game a 4/5. If the mc was cool I would rate this game 5/5.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The mc is a weakling. He is so submissive and he is already dead. I love this game but I hate the mc. I give this game a 4/5. If the mc was cool I would rate this game 5/5.
I mean, not always. He plays with his teacher like a pet, forces her to eat catfood, then yells at one of the girls who likes alfa males and can force her to call him daddy/master/other if he wants.

Though I grant there is unavoidable light femdom.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yup, Ember makes you eat your own cum. Mc is a weakling.
I mean, not always. He plays with his teacher like a pet, forces her to eat catfood, then yells at one of the girls who likes alfa males and can force her to call him daddy/master/other if he wants.

Though I grant there is unavoidable light femdom.
Ok, you guys are blowing this shit WAY out of proportion.

First of all, she didn't fucking snowball him, she licked some of his cum off her fingers, swallowed, then forcibly kissed him and he got a taste of the residue. She was also straddling him on a couch at the time and she's fit, so she had a leverage advantage, not to mention he just had an orgasm so he was in "relaxed mode".

Second, if you think kissing a girl after she swallows your cum is gross you've got some fucking issues. Again, not talking about snowballing or cumswapping. I feel bad for any girls you may end up dating in real life, especially since you must not ever go down on them, what with the fact that you're basically lapping up pussy mucus when you do.

enel777

May 14, 2020
Ok, you guys are blowing this shit WAY out of proportion.

First of all, she didn't fucking snowball him, she licked some of his cum off her fingers, swallowed, then forcibly kissed him and he got a taste of the residue. She was also straddling him on a couch at the time and she's fit, so she had a leverage advantage, not to mention he just had an orgasm so he was in "relaxed mode".

Second, if you think kissing a girl after she swallows your cum is gross you've got some fucking issues. Again, not talking about snowballing or cumswapping. I feel bad for any girls you may end up dating in real life, especially since you must not ever go down on them, what with the fact that you're basically lapping up pussy mucus when you do.
Ever heard of taking a shower before doing cunnilingus. I love some pussyjuice, I love to drink it they should sell it everywhere. If you think tasting your own cum is okay you have some serious problems .

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
How did I blow anything out of proportion?

The 'light femdom' I was thinking about was when the mc got a footjob.
Not you so much as the other guy. I assumed you were talking about the kiss thing since you quoted his post and didn't mention the footjob at first.

enel777

May 14, 2020
She was also straddling him on a couch at the time and she's fit, so she had a leverage advantage, not to mention he just had an orgasm so he was in "relaxed mode".
The mc is a sub, he can't do shit against anyone that threatens him like Marcus, the guy with a knife and most of the girls. It's good that he's dead.

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes