Feb 15, 2018
In a week it'll be 5 months with no update. I feel like I've seen stuff marked Abandoned way sooner than that, are there other considerations besides timeframe? Asking this as someone who hopes this isn't abandoned, one of the few games that pulls off being both funny and hot.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
In a week it'll be 5 months with no update. I feel like I've seen stuff marked Abandoned way sooner than that, are there other considerations besides timeframe? Asking this as someone who hopes this isn't abandoned, one of the few games that pulls off being both funny and hot.
Yes, things such as if they are active on Patreon and what not. If they go radio silent and they meet other criteria, the game gets the abandoned tag.

Reactions: pachinko jones

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/above-the-clouds-v0-4-final-mundo-games.79758/post-8091335

Generally stuff doesn't get marked abandoned unless there is an extended period of time with no activity (posts on their patreon/SS etc), and they have no response to contact with the developer, but as you can see the developer themselves made a post (Link provided)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

RooneyCZ

Mar 28, 2022
update or Abandoned ?
as from Patreon post
"

Version 0.5 will be released on 15th of June give or take a couple of days, I'll announce the exact date in 2 weeks or so.

-0. 5 have around 700+ renders, 4 big lewd scenes with animations and a couple of small ones.

Again, I'll provide more information and details about the update closer to the release date, stay tuned!

Thank you
Mundo
"

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I dunno how big 700 renders are but I just hope its hefty. Like, atleast 2 hours of read.
The 0.4 update contains 699 rendered images. So you're getting around the same amount of visual content as the previous release. Excluding animations. Ultimately it comes down to how much dialogue there is between each render but, hopefully this gives you some idea of what to expect.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
The 0.4 update contains 699 rendered images. So you're getting around the same amount of visual content as the previous release. Excluding animations. Ultimately it comes down to how much dialogue there is between each render but, hopefully this gives you some idea of what to expect.
Every time I see your username I hear "Burn baby burn" in my head

RooneyCZ

Mar 28, 2022
from Patreon:
"
Hello There!

First of all, the update will be delayed by a week or two, and for that I'm very sorry.

Currently I'm sick, and have been for the past 2 weeks. Some days I can barely work and others I stay in bed all day.

The update is 85% - 90% complete and I need around 7 - 10 days to complete it, if for whatever reason the update was delayed further than the 30th of June, I will pause the billing for July and I think that's only fair.

"

memegamerfun

Jan 20, 2021
from Patreon:
"
Hello There!

First of all, the update will be delayed by a week or two, and for that I'm very sorry.

Currently I'm sick, and have been for the past 2 weeks. Some days I can barely work and others I stay in bed all day.

The update is 85% - 90% complete and I need around 7 - 10 days to complete it, if for whatever reason the update was delayed further than the 30th of June, I will pause the billing for July and I think that's only fair.

"
I’ve been sick AF for the past 3 weeks so I can respect that

Reactions: Mundo Games
4.30 star(s) 205 Votes