-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
Why don't you review the game instead posting this here? Not everyone shares the same opinion. I see your last 10 posts were like this. In case you don't know how...
View attachment 1897034
Just click on the corresponding star and write your review.
I just want to write something short. My opinion does not affect anyone or anything. I didn't know that you could do what you tell me (I'm new to f95), I just like to express my thoughts, anyway, it's not like I'm a famous critic for people to take my comments seriously. Anyway, blessings.

Reactions: ropershy

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I'm sorry, I have been through a lot the past few months.
Smooth sailing from now on and for upcoming updates!
Hello Mundo! The below is a copy paste from a post I made to another dev but I think it applies to you as well so I'm copying it here.

Your game is extremely funny and I really want to see it to completion, hence why I wrote the below post.

I don't know much about the AVN world yet, I'm really new, but if I may offer my perspective, the most important thing for a game to rise to the top-tier of patreon number is the number of players that knows about the game.

Once more people knows about the game, I would imagine the number of download reaches some sort of "escape velocity" before it likely plateaued. I don't know whether this game has captured the eyes of the AVN player base yet or not (you have a better view of it from DL number), but once it has captured the eye of the player base, I would like to offer an opinion below from consumers pov.

The second most important thing for patreon number increase is not actually quality. It's the "constant anticipation of what's next". Reasonably short update cycle being one of the ways to achieve that.

I would view AVN as a niche genre with small player base (compared to total number of gamers), and yet there are so many games being developed, and other games being a competitor for players attention.

Many games are either abandoned or have long update cycle. And because of the long period between update, it could make said game loses the attention of the players (because there are so many games out there, and other forms of entertainment).

There is a clash between devs view and players view where players wants a complete game, while devs needs higher patreon numbers so that continuing developing the game becomes sustainable.

The bridge between the 2 views I think is by keeping players hooked through short-ish update cycle.

Of course the game should not be crap and uninteresting. It should be reasonably good, but once it reaches the threshold of being "reasonably good", I think a consistent and short-ish update cycle to then get the game developed into completion would be better for a developer brand than making a near-perfect game (from the dev view) that then might have to be dropped because people just lose interest and patreon number dwindling because of it.

Once a game reached the above "escape velocity" of being known, I really don't think the casual players would wait more than 2-something years for a game to finished, and that in itself is already a stretch (1,5 years being ideal). Over 3 and a half years is just unthinkable to me.

I'm writing this to say that your game has unique hook to it. The humor.

Your kind of humor isn't for everyone but you have a mastery of timing and direction to make the jokes land and land well.
The game being funny through the combination of the script, sound, and direction (the direction being your biggest talent).

However, there is so many games and so many being abandoned that I think, as a player I would rather play a chapter once every 3-4 months with subpar animation and yet being constantly hooked by "what's next". For me, that is the anticipation of reading what else you would write and how you would tie it to pop psychology.

While from devs POV, spending time to polish the game and make the animation better looks like an ideal workflow, I think from my own perspective as a player, a constant and short-esque update cycle would benefit the devs more in terms of Patreon numbers.

Since I'm new to the AVN world, I'm not sure if me being hooked on the story aspect is a minority/outlier view or whether it represents the average players but, for me I play AVN games to go through the story. The quality of the adult animations is probably tertiary, if not lower than that. It's about the script first.

And yet from the development perspective, I read that one of the most time-consuming process is animating scenes. I honestly think the the time spent on animating adult scenes would be better spent on developing better story scenarios, or branches, with the aim of making the game chapters updates in a short-ish timeframe.

Sorry for the long post, I just feel I want to play your game through completion and yet I also do see the reality that the number of patrons is an extremely major factor to developers sustainability of continuing the game.

I don't want to experience the heartbreak of seeing this game gets abandoned, but I'm aware that that really depends on patreon numbers and that is why I wrote this post to you.

Ecnol

Apr 2, 2020
I'm sorry, I have been through a lot the past few months.
Smooth sailing from now on and for upcoming updates!
No biggie buddy life happens!! Hope all is going well now for you! Great game by the way! one of my favorites so far!

Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
tting here uploading the file?
ngle handedly solving some final issues?
r this is a Wendy's?

We need to know! Just hoping it's not "ck".
Long story short, I'm sick again and I have been continually getting sick from throat infections these past few months and I'm doing a tonsillectomy surgery after tomorrow.
That why the update took too long in a nutshell.
So the update will be delayed, and I estimate I will still finish it this month since there is not a lot that is left to do. If not I will pause the billing for August.

I'm very sorry to everyone, and I will make it up to you all after my recovery with frequent updates and content.
Thank you guys

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Long story short, I'm sick again and I have been continually getting sick from throat infections these past few months and I'm doing a tonsillectomy surgery after tomorrow.
So the update will be delayed, and I estimate I will still finish it this month since there is not a lot that is left to do. If not I will pause the billing for August.

I'm very sorry to everyone, and I will make it up to you all after my recovery with frequent updates and content.
Thank you guys
Don't worry, only think in get well now.

I don't have any idea about this surgery. But i hope doesn't be anything risk and that you can recover 100%.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
This visual novel used to impress me, but the long wait for 0.5 made me think it had been abandoned. I hope the developer is in good health and am very much looking forward to your update

Reactions: Mundo Games

camube

Jun 4, 2022

Thank you guys
Hope everything will go smoothly Mundo!!

• Red Heart

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020

Thank you guys
Feel better soon!

• Red Heart

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022

Thank you guys
Hope your drinking smooties... We're all dieing from a lack of nutrition. broccoli, blueberreis, strawberries, etc... Mix it up with coconut milk etc. and a vitaminX. Best thing since sliced bread. Our food industry wants you sick, remember that. It's profitable for the health "care" industry. All these industires are connected... corporatocracy at it's finest.. Best thing you can do is return to actual food.

Anyway, get better :cool:

4.30 star(s) 202 Votes