JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I think whenever we talk about the events of the game, theorize about what might be happening, or wonder about the actions of characters we should remember two things.

One: The whole game starts and is based on the Main Character telling a story to an angel, or some other being like that.

Two: The MC might not be the most reliable narrator.

I saw someone complain about the "sudden and unexpected arrival of a demon (Lesser Demon) and other supernatural shenanigans." And I just had to wonder if they even played the start of the game.

Also, I'm not fully convinced that Millie's sister is actually dead. We shall see, but I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up in the next update or two.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
but I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up in the next update or two.
yeah.
I once grieved and sympathized with Dr. Watson when he read a farewell note that Dr. Moriarty had kindly allowed Mr. Holmes to leave it before the battle, in which Holmes might not survive...
and what a pleasant surprise it was when, in the next novel, the unkempt old man was recognized as none other than the inimitable Sherlock Holmes himself.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not cheating.

I maintain we are having sexual relations with Teacher Nicole who is a totally different person than Housewife Nicole.

I may also bang Principle Nicole and Nurse Nicole just for good measure but I would never make Housewife Nicole cheat on her husband.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
It's not cheating.

I maintain we are having sexual relations with Teacher Nicole who is a totally different person than Housewife Nicole.

I may also bang Principle Nicole and Nurse Nicole just for good measure but I would never make Housewife Nicole cheat on her husband.
Plus we are taking care of his cat, Kitty Nicole, and helping him in his crusade against evil. If anything, we are the husband's best friend.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Had a blast with this one. Lot of humorous moments. Really love Hannah's shenanigans. Hopefully we'll start to make some progress with her and the mom soon. Oh and definitely want to see a return of kitty nicole.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Mundo Games
the butthole is not important.jpg

don't believe lies.gif

My Two Cents Alert: If not interested in other opinions, of course feel free to ignore/disregard.

The poop hole is not important. I get it, some people, for whatever reason, have some kind of weird fascination with sticking stuff in where the feces comes out. But I ain't one of 'em.

So, perhaps, instead of you (out of many, not singling you out) assuming that this fetish is the ultimate goal of so many (lol) can we not have a preference? A simple "hey, I'm not into that stuff" and that variable carries through the game?

Just my two cents, opinion, blah blah blah. Boilerplate disclaimer: I in no way denigrate those with different opinions or tastes, just speaking for my own tastes/viewpoint.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's weird that I got mad at a game that's mainly comedy.....

I managed to get as far as Millie's sex scene and the MC being a dick to her just started winding me up then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes