RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
My new favorite game!
Art and characters are great. Models are refreshingly not the same old repeats we see everywhere else.
The switch-off between the cloud observers and earthly game is very different, but it works as well as the rest of the off balance quirky style being used.
The sex might not be fully developed yet, but the game would suffer if it were happening faster.
The unexplained powers of the various characters are hilarious.
Nothing but positivity.
Great job by the developer!
Captain Red

MightyMack

Oct 31, 2020
Absolutely luv this dev. Their Update takes time but they seem pretty active here taking feedback. And once a new update comes out it always brings da comedy. Will sub to them for this month :D

Reactions: AKSHAN

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I saw this gif of Henry showing off the current version number earlier today and thought I would share it.
klopp-count.gif

Is the one uploaded right now a beta? I am asking because the gallery has not been updated.

Aug 11, 2022
I can't decide whether I should enjoy first-class adultery or laugh my ass to the death. Such a masterpiece. You've made a perfect mix!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Everytime I try to download the update it fails, GoFile or MEGA, but not with other games.
Anyone else have this issue?

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
So, you know that it's an extremely hackneyed cliché, if the older sister isn't a virgin already and has a solid sexual experience?
Is the older sister a virgin? I don't want to have to read through all the dialogue once again only to find out that she is not and delete another game.
No she isn't...
Pretty sure in this game, the only virgin is the little sister (since the planned tags say there's at least one :ROFLMAO:)

(BTW i think is pretty stupid of people to judge someone just cuz they are interested in a "virtual virgin" character, when many of them are interested on a "virtual blood-related" characters... hypocrisy must feel good, i guess :ROFLMAO:)

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
No she isn't...
Pretty sure in this game, the only virgin is the little sister (since the planned tags say there's at least one :ROFLMAO:)

(BTW i think is pretty stupid of people to judge someone just cuz they are interested in a "virtual virgin" character, when many of them are interested on a "virtual blood-related" characters... hypocrisy must feel good, i guess :ROFLMAO:)
Man what a letdown. Really liked the game but the older sis not being a virgin is so retarded imo.
If devs hate virgins so much ok, make all the milfs and side li's used sex pros but atleast keep the sisters pure and only for the mc to deflower :(

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
No she isn't...

AFAIK neither of the sisters confirmed their virginities. I think developer want us to interpret whatever we want to. I didn't play the latest update though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: verzauberung

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Man what a letdown. Really liked the game but the older sis not being a virgin is so retarded imo.
If devs hate virgins so much ok, make all the milfs and side li's used sex pros but atleast keep the sisters pure and only for the mc to deflower :(
AFAIK neither of the sisters confirmed their virginities. I think developer want us to interpret whatever we want to. I didn't play the latest update though.
You have to do a extremely complex mental gymnastics to picture this girl as a virgin after this :ROFLMAO::
1670518188666.png
BTW this game has sexually longing/frustrated entities,
so i doubt this dev cares much about fetishes like corruption, purity, virgin...
and that's fair, not all games here are for everyone, (i'm looking at you NTRs :ROFLMAO:),
that's just his tastes i guess, not that i really care, but i know some people do, so i'm just responding the question ;)

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You have to do a extremely complex mental gymnastics to picture this girl as a virgin after this :ROFLMAO::
View attachment 2221638
BTW this game has sexually longing/frustrated entities,
so i doubt the dev cares about fetishes like corruption, purity, virgin, blah blah blah... :ROFLMAO:
and that's fair, not all games here are for everyone, (i'm looking at you NTRs :ROFLMAO:),
that's just his tastes i guess, not that i really care, but i know some people do, so i'm just responding a question ;)
Well, I didn't play the latest update. That dialogue kinda confirms she wasn't a virgin. I hope younger sister is. None of the girls actually make it clear. I thought that submissive girl was a virgin too but I'm not sure. She never said anything about that.

BTW I agree with you. Developer don't really care about details. He can make a completely inexperienced girl have pro deep throating skills and it will still be normal for him since humour is what he focuses the most.

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes