Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Kindly go away.

We know that virgins want virgins, but this is a game.
What about you? Getting you PP hard playing a game where a guy fucks his mommy and sisters?
FFS mah men, we are all perverts here, stop judging others fetishes :cautious:

Was literally cuz there's idiotic comments like yours that i decided to respond that guy from a year ago :ROFLMAO:
(which received the same rude treatment just for asking a simple question)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm finally caught up. As usual, the girls are all extremely adorable. The workout routine was the most (least) effective use of time, while the tumble was the worst (best) fall I've seen in a while. The MC sure does have a penchant for convincing people of his thoughts. That's both a very good and a very dangerous thing. Looking forward to how exactly all of this ends up tying in to Helen (i.e., what exactly the MC did to get in trouble with heaven or whatever).

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm finally caught up. As usual, the girls are all extremely adorable. The workout routine was the most (least) effective use of time, while the tumble was the worst (best) fall I've seen in a while. The MC sure does have a penchant for convincing people of his thoughts. That's both a very good and a very dangerous thing. Looking forward to how exactly all of this ends up tying in to Helen (i.e., what exactly the MC did to get in trouble with heaven or whatever).
Well, they are on top of a hellmouth and all those people moved back to meddle with it, so they either welcomed Satan and Armageddon with open arms (or possibly screwed up those trying to prevent it by "helping"), or they somehow managed to stave it off.

In the wise words of Asia: only time will tell.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, they are on top of a hellmouth and all those people moved back to meddle with it, so they either welcomed Satan and Armageddon with open arms (or possibly screwed up those trying to prevent it by "helping"), or they somehow managed to stave it off.

In the wise words of Asia: only time will tell.
Sounds like the plot of Buffy: The Vampire Slayer.

Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
I'm new to this game, so I apologize if this has been discussed,but how often does this dev update the game? I really enjoyed it, but I don't wanna get invested in yet another game that is only updated once or twice a year.

Reactions: Lust0ne

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
And sloppy seconds want sloppy seconds...right?
There aren't sloppy seconds in this game. Sloppy seconds refers to banging a chick immediately after she banged another guy, thus still wet and sloppy from that interaction.

ffs...virgins these days...

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
There aren't sloppy seconds in this game. Sloppy seconds refers to banging a chick immediately after she banged another guy, thus still wet and sloppy from that interaction.

ffs...virgins these days...
I know smartass there's no sloppy seconds here. Since he mentioned virgins i went for the most extreme example.

ffs...granny's basement virgins these days

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
bruh, I wasn't born yesterday and I don't have to be a virgin to like virgins.
You do you. I'm not going to hate on you for liking virgins, there's nothing wrong with that. But to your original comment that " the older sis not being a virgin is so retarded" is just nonsense. It's rather realistic for someone her age to have already had some sexual experience.

I'll just say that I remember people from when I was a teenager who've never had sex before that were just absolutely distraught that a girl they liked wasn't a virgin.

I, for one, don't want to have to teach someone how to please me. It's a lot of fucking work...and teeth...ouch.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
the older sis not being a virgin is so retarded
Well, when I see 'virgin' tag in a game I usually assume the main LIs(MC's sisters in this case) are virgins. In case if they ain't virgins I prefer to know it by some hints here and there in the Initial episodes to not have any wrong ideas.

She was doing the good old 'stairway to heaven' thing so I assumed she was a virgin. It's not horrible that she's not a Virgin but all those build up over the months was nothing for me so yeah I was disappointed.

It's rather realistic for someone her age to have already had some sexual experience.
Not really. Go around the world my friend. There are people who don't fuck around. I may or may not be one of them but such people do exist.
I remember people from when I was a teenager who've never had sex before that were just absolutely distraught that a girl they liked wasn't a virgin.
I get where they are coming from. Sharing their firsts with someone for whom it would be first as well makes it much more special. Poor teens didn't know what to expect from this world :HideThePain:. you snooze you lose
don't want to have to teach someone how to please me. It's a lot of fucking work...and teeth...ouch.
For casual sex? Sure. I prefer the least experienced ones when it comes to serious relationships.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well, when I see 'virgin' tag in a game I usually assume the main LIs(MC's sisters in this case) are virgins. In case if they ain't virgins I prefer to know it by some hints here and there in the Initial episodes to not have any wrong ideas.

She was doing the good old 'stairway to heaven' thing so I assumed she was a virgin. It's not horrible that she's not a Virgin but all those build up over the months was nothing for me so yeah I was disappointed.
Any tags on this site indicate that some of that content exists, even if it's only once. Hell, they add the lesbian tag to anything that has straight girls hooking up for the MC's pleasure.

And I'm not disputing that it was disappointing for you, just that it's "retarded" as you put it. Though, looking back, you at least added "IMO" at the end of that.

Not really. Go around the world my friend. There are people who don't fuck around. I may or may not be one of them but such people do exist.
Perhaps our definitions of "fucking around" are different. But besides that...what if older sis was in a serious relationship and decided to go all the way? That's not "fucking around" is it? I don't think so.

I get where they are coming from. Sharing their firsts with someone for whom it would be first as well makes it much more special. Poor teens didn't know what to expect from this world :HideThePain:. you snooze you lose
Sure. My first wasn't with a virgin, but it was definitely still special for me and we loved each other very much. We still keep in touch to this very day.

For casual sex? Sure. I prefer the least experienced ones when it comes to serious relationships.
That's my point though...nowhere does it indicate that older sis is very experienced...at least in the sense of multiple partners. So basically, first guy did all the hard work of teaching her what to do and now MC gets to benefit from that hard work.

Either way, I get your points and they are valid. It just rubs me wrong when people say it's retarded or bull shit or whatever that someone who is late teens to early twenties isn't a virgin.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
what if older sis was in a serious relationship and decided to go all the way?
You don't know that. It was never disclosed. All we know is she's 'wild' in bed. Also, even if she was in a serious relationship where's that guy who fucked her? Probably fucking some other bitches after getting her way with her.

Well, that's how this world works now though. So much so that I start laughing whenever someone mention 'serious relationship' nowadays.
So basically, first guy did all the hard work of teaching her what to do and now MC gets to benefit from that hard work.
Well, there are guys who gets pleasure in teaching things which they are SUPPOSED to teach.
It just rubs me wrong when people say it's retarded or bull shit or whatever that someone who is late teens to early twenties isn't a virgin.
I might say something similar when I'm dating a girl who acts like a virgin and after a few months I came to know that she wasn't a Virgin all this time and I was taking things slow for nothing :HideThePain:. If it's a girl I have nothing to do with I'll just mind my own business and not say anything to her.

ANYWAYS, as I said previously, developer don't really care about details. It's not a romantic game. The main focus is humour. He can even make a Virgin have a deep throating skills and it will be normal for him cuz that's how he envision his characters.

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes