-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone know of a text walkthrough?
I normally might try to tackle that, but I already have my hands full with WTs I've committed to write and proofreading / beta testing for several developers. I just don't have that many hours in the day, especially because I'd like actually to play some of the games just to enjoy them and not only to work out routes or typos in them.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Can you spoil it for me? I don't remember it, just wanna make sure I have not missed.
When you go camping she gives you a handjob and does a quick, single-image-showing-nothing strip naked. It's supposed to be a funny bit, and it sort of is, but is disappointing more than anything.

Reactions: fdsa12345

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Next update when?
We just had one.

Go to the first page, count the number of updates total, look at the date the first posted and the last, do the math. Subtract the amount of time that has passed since the last update from the average update time, and you have a ballpark answer.

And who said you would never need simple algebra in real life?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
We just had one.

Go to the first page, count the number of updates total, look at the date the first posted and the last, do the math. Subtract the amount of time that has passed since the last update from the average update time, and you have a ballpark answer.

And who said you would never need simple algebra in real life?
This is F95, you expect too much :)

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
idk some horems have dedicated routes too. So in this you get all the girls family and girlfriends?
I would assume you can pick and choose who you want to be with, I dont know about a dedicated harem route. right now the choices are pretty cut and dry (as much as I remember), either you want to get with the chick or not

• Angry
Reactions: dave143

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Tried this one a while back, it got too weird for my tastes but maybe it's improved since then
If you think it's previously gotten "too weird" for you, then I doubt it's "improved" at this point. I think it's the correct amount of weird and is great, so I don't think it needs to be changed. But my point is that it's gone along the same lines throughout, so if you're hoping the style took a right turn at Albuquerque you'll be disappointed.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
If you think it's previously gotten "too weird" for you, then I doubt it's "improved" at this point. I think it's the correct amount of weird and is great, so I don't think it needs to be changed. But my point is that it's gone along the same lines throughout, so if you're hoping the style took a right turn at Albuquerque you'll be disappointed.
Yes, idk what weird about this. This a vn uses meme culture humour in its core mechanics, and i love it for that.

Off topic
Also why the hell people don't read the tags before they start downloading/playing the game. It has had harem tag from start so what's the use of debating if it is harem or not.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes