laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1677595355795.png

February's 4k Wallpaper (Hannah)

Hello There!

I hope you all enjoy Hannah in this monthly wallpaper.

Development is still ongoing, but there is too much work to be done for the steam release, but the good news is that I'm almost done with that, just a few more days, I hope you all understand.

I'm targeting late April or early May for the next release.

Thank you everyone for your continuous support!
Love, Mundo

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
View attachment 2426325

February's 4k Wallpaper (Hannah)

Hello There!

I hope you all enjoy Hannah in this monthly wallpaper.

Development is still ongoing, but there is too much work to be done for the steam release, but the good news is that I'm almost done with that, just a few more days, I hope you all understand.

I'm targeting late April or early May for the next release.

Thank you everyone for your continuous support!
Love, Mundo
Whew I was worried for a minute

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Oh for FCK sake, The story needs an editor to go through it with a BETTER fine tooth comb to iron out the grammatical errors, but can I PLEASE have ONE game/ VN to NOT start a sentence or paragraph with the retarded words "I MEAN"???

That's about as bad as "Yeah, no"..."No no, YEAH" (choose a goddamned direction...is it yeah..is it NO?).
This was decent until the last update, then the author decided to go all middle school teenagers talking like he is drooling imbecile while THINKING he is being cool~!

This was a great story, with good humor, and fantastic renders, but STOP starting your phrases and sentences with "I MEAN and Yeah, No" PLEASE!!

This may seem trivial to you but for some of us its comparable to nails on a chalkboard, making it either difficult to finish the story or easy to put it away and forget about it altogether, and dont bother with your ridiculous facepalms.

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
oh! what a pleasant surprise! I had the v4 of the game labeled off as finished -- it seems some devs mark their finished versions as version xyz full and we buyers get confuzzled and jump off the wagon too damn early.. ye

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh for FCK sake, The story needs an editor to go through it with a BETTER fine tooth comb to iron out the grammatical errors, but can I PLEASE have ONE game/ VN to NOT start a sentence or paragraph with the retarded words "I MEAN"???

That's about as bad as "Yeah, no"..."No no, YEAH" (choose a goddamned direction...is it yeah..is it NO?).
This was decent until the last update, then the author decided to go all middle school teenagers talking like he is drooling imbecile while THINKING he is being cool~!

This was a great story, with good humor, and fantastic renders, but STOP starting your phrases and sentences with "I MEAN and Yeah, No" PLEASE!!

This may seem trivial to you but for some of us its comparable to nails on a chalkboard, making it either difficult to finish the story or easy to put it away and forget about it altogether, and dont bother with your ridiculous facepalms.
I mean... it's not that bad.

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes