VN Ren'Py Abandoned Abroad [v1.0.0] [NeoKnow]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Still playing the game, will comment anything else of note later but as it stands now, there has been some clothing clipping through each other (mostly during the few renders during being presented to where you'll be staying) and the poses in that same scene are a bit weird tbh.

EDIT: Cécile's hair doesn't know which side it falls on.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Hyy guys
Here is my Android Port of this game With
Walk Through And Compress

Find my Other Ports here

Last edited:

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Just completed the first version. It has some good qualities to it. Good story, good imagery, and what I like most is that all the girls have normal sized figures and not some 5 year olds version of a good time. Over all I look forward to the next part of the story. I wish the dev well and gods speed to completed the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: denen and phreadom

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Abroad [v1.0.0] + RICHO'S Mod

Abroad [v1.0.0]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Sep 24, 2018
Tried downloading the Mac version, but unfortunately it crashes at launch. Anyone else with this issue, or is it just me?

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Not a bad start at all but everything just feels a bit rushed and the MC seems a bit bipolar or something. especially when it comes to the brunette chick. Like dude's just been told that the chick he has feelings for is into another dude then proceeds to act like a baby (which I suppose can be given a pass considering he's a virgin), but then he even goes as far as consoling her after being rejected by the dude she has a crush on, who by the way LIVES IN THE SAME DAMN HOUSE AS YOU AND HER, then decides "oh, I'm obviously a second choice so lemme get my dick wet by the same chick ive been having a cry about for the past day and a half hurr hurr". IDK man, dumb shit like that just annoys me.

MC's hot though so idc about that shit ^ :)

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
I want to know the Devs planned tags. We gonna get some good ol’ degeneracy as the story goes along? Or is it gonna stay boring old vanilla? Nothing wrong with that if you like run of mill shit, I just enjoy the slutty/corruption side.

1631743515407.gif

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
I hope the dev puts in more surprise interrracial scenes just to fuck with those who claim :
Black women are so universally disliked sexually that even black men like every other race of women more than their own women. Even white women, who they rank negatively, they still rank higher than their own women.

Aliveshit

Sep 18, 2021
View attachment 1398878

Overview:
You find yourself in the world of the ultra-rich as you move to France to enrol in your grandfather's boarding school. Make friends, enemies, and love with 39 of your peers who are also enrolled. Navigate daily life: attending parties, making choices, and uncovering intrigue. Your new life may be uncertain but it certainly isn't boring.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-11
Release Date: 2021-09-11
Developer: NeoKnow
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Extra:
Walkthrough Mod
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1398875 View attachment 1398876 View attachment 1398877 View attachment 1398879 View attachment 1398880 View attachment 1398886 View attachment 1398896 View attachment 1398897
I'm excited for the next update can't wait to see Naomi get ***** like a slave.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes