Ren'Py Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.2] [RudeStudio]

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes

znafer1

Aug 13, 2023
game khá có triển vọng là sẽ phát triển theo một hướng đi hay, nhưng mà hiện tại thì cốt truyện hơi buồn :(, mong là sau sẽ có plot twist hay gì đấy, +1 vote cho game người Việt làm <3

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Bạn check build của Android mới được ko mình check có phần last change 1/1/1970 có thể lỗi đấy tại cũng có all khác ko cài được bị y hệt vậy
Sửa rồi bạn nha, bạn tải lại thử trong link này xem sao nhé!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
"Alright, Everything is sorted now. I've fixed the issue preventing video playback in the new version and updated the release date in the old download link on Patreon. You can go ahead and click to download again. My sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. I hope you enjoy the game!"

ALCATRAZ45

Jan 14, 2022
hi how can i find a walkthrough or a guide is there any PDF or something cause im stuck at that finding lara at the early afternoon and when i go to find her in the gym it goes fine but then no progress and mc says the same the next day too

Reactions: RudeStudio

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
hi how can i find a walkthrough or a guide is there any PDF or something cause im stuck at that finding lara at the early afternoon and when i go to find her in the gym it goes fine but then no progress and mc says the same the next day too
At late afternoon, sometime Bomi would ask mc to have sex... Just deny her and then mc can unlock a small cuscene with Lara in the day after

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
sao t từ chối bomi 2 tuần vẫn không thấy cảnh đó ở đâu nhỉ
Vậy bạn ráng đợi mình vài bữa nhé :v mình đang remake lại toàn bộ source game để người chơi dễ trải nghiệm hơn... Bây giờ chịu đấm ăn xôi chơi bản cũ thì trải nghiệm sẽ không tốt lắm bạn ạ!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What puzzles me is, with the premise of the game and the description of the MC, where did the romance tag come from?

Personally I have only entered because of the romance and harem tags. Though I guess romance isn't something that most LIs embrace, after reading the game's plot.

For the rest, I would be interested to know if the prostitution, rape, and slave tags can be avoided.
RudeStudio

Is there romance with all LIs or is the game about enslaving and dominating them? Can prostitution, rape, and slave tags be avoided?

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Bản Android vẫn chưa fix được à bạn, t ko cài đc
mình vẫn chưa fix lại vì chưa làm lại game tốt hơn được bạn à...
Nếu bạn muốn thử phiên bản hiện tại thì để mình gửi cập nhật cho f95.

Bạn vào link dưới đây để tải về trước nhé!

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes