Ren'Py Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.2] [RudeStudio]

2.20 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
Absolute Domination is a game that explores the consequences of ultimate power bestowed upon a young and inexperienced protagonist. As he gains the power reserved only for rulers, he becomes obsessed with controlling everyone around him to satisfy his personal ambitions. However, his unbridled use of power is challenged when he meets a girl who possesses the rare ability to resist his influence and threatens his grip on power. Initially set in the mundane setting of a school, the game's narrative delves deeper into the protagonist's psyche, revealing the dark consequences of his actions.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-15
Release date: 2024-01-15
Developer: RudeStudio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Sister Streaming Sim - My Enchanting Girlfriend
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Before the Rework (v1.2.1)

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.jpg 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 18.png 19.png 20.png 21.png 22.png 23.png 24.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
What if the ultimate power fell into the hands of a young and naive boy? This question will be answered in the game absolute domination. When our protagonist receives a power reserved only for rulers. He uses it to satisfy his sexual needs by controlling all the girls around him, in an uncontrolled way
:unsure: :unsure:

3DCG, Male protagonist, Dating sim, Incest, Romance, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Mobile game, Sandbox, Fantasy, Superpowers, Footjob, Handjob, Harem
tenor (6).gif

When reading the overview, I really did not expect to find the romance tag and footjob there :KEK: I rather thought rape/blackmail/sleep sex/mind control.

It would be nice if you could put the planned tags in "Genre Spoiler", and fetishes/kinks are going to be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)?

Thanks, good luck.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Alright! Here I come with some suggestions. Some are not as important as others.
  • Fix the dad's shirt! Some parts of his arm and chest are going through the shirt now.
  • You might want to edit a few parts of typos. Some parts are mixed with Vietnamese.
  • There is another bug - you can go to school to study on Sunday for 2 sessions; and then when the afternoon hits, it says "School is closed on Sunday".
  • Another bug as the image below indicates.
  • Another suggestion would be displaying the relevant variables. For now, it seems that money and studying meter matters.
  • I would suggest to optimize the sandbox system a bit...take a look at Oppai Odyssey, The Inn, or A House in The Rift (among a few other games that have very good sandbox systems). Right now, I think players can easily feel loss in this.
  • Also add a task system. Right now, I am just aimlessly wandering around without knowing if I have reached the end of the contents for this version.
That's probably all I can think of for now.

Good luck, dev!

1673389133909.png 1673389188125.png
1673389829819.png

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Alright! Here I come with some suggestions. Some are not as important as others.
  • Fix the dad's shirt! Some parts of his arm and chest are going through the shirt now.
  • You might want to edit a few parts of typos. Some parts are mixed with Vietnamese.
  • There is another bug - you can go to school to study on Sunday for 2 sessions; and then when the afternoon hits, it says "School is closed on Sunday".
  • Another suggestion would be displaying the relevant variables. For now, it seems that money and studying meter matters.
  • I would suggest to optimize the sandbox system a bit...take a look at Oppai Odyssey, The Inn, or A House in The Rift (among a few other games that have very good sandbox systems). Right now, I think players can easily feel loss in this.
  • Also add a task system. Right now, I am just aimlessly wandering around without knowing if I have reached the end of the contents for this version.

Good luck, dev!

View attachment 2301395 View attachment 2301396
View attachment 2301412
Yes....the aimlessly wandering around trying to find content is a game ender for me. And I agree adding a functioning task system (A where to go next), and maybe a clock knowing what time of day would aid in wanting to play further with this title. (As I really dislike the sandbox feature with this project so far.)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AbsoluteDomination-1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: RudeStudio

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I can see where the inspiration came from. At first, I was like, "first day of high school?!" That's super young. But then, this has high school delinquent manga vibes. You know the ones where Japaense high school kids are built like trucks and they form gangs and fight over territory? Where they wear face masks just to look cool. These mangas often have the theme of a fish going to a bigger pond. Like the top dog of middle school seeing how many strong fuckers are in the high school arena.

It's hard to determine the setting though. There's Chinese names, Japanese names, Korean names... and Jax.

But anyways... the English is horrible. It's definitely some MTL jank, and the content of the script itself is also ESL level writing. Then it goes into a directionless sandbox with a bunch of empty locations that still advance time. That's as far as I got.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022

Good luck, dev!

View attachment 2301395 View attachment 2301396
View attachment 2301412
Wow! It's amazing how quickly you can see through this project clearly...
My mistake was adding too many unnecessary places to the launch version...
i also have a bad english. Right now i have to use Google trans which maybe affects the user experience
I will quickly fix it to release in next week
Big thank to all of your suggestion. I really lot's of helps suggestion like that...

2.20 star(s) 14 Votes