Ren'Py Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.2] [RudeStudio]

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
About misa's nemesis quote, it was a translation error when i used google, i was referring to the word "Hard counter". Very sorry for that.
As for other questions, I cannot explain them for now because they are closely related to the future plot
Thank you for playing ^^
That's ok. I will keep playing and find out, I do have a "good" playthrough and a "bad" one.
The game is still good, I just have some disagreements, which is normal to have. I never want a dev to change their games based on my wants anyway even if it sounds like that sometimes when I complain or give suggestions.
If I can give a dev an idea that they like great, if not oh well, they most likely know better than me what they should do anyway. I do play a lot of games, but it's hard to give advice and easy to criticize.
About the nemesis thing I just didn't think it fits, it might still be the correct term depending on where you are taking the story. Hero and villain stories use that term most commonly and that seems like a path you are exploring somewhat.
If they are 2 sides of the same coin with their powers it's not wrong to use nemesis. So yeah her power being a counter balance to his tracks a little better given the limited knowledge of what I know about the story so far.

• Love
Reactions: RudeStudio

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
That's ok. I will keep playing and find out, I do have a "good" playthrough and a "bad" one.
The game is still good, I just have some disagreements, which is normal to have. I never want a dev to change their games based on my wants anyway even if it sounds like that sometimes when I complain or give suggestions.
If I can give a dev an idea that they like great, if not oh well, they most likely know better than me what they should do anyway. I do play a lot of games, but it's hard to give advice and easy to criticize.
About the nemesis thing I just didn't think it fits, it might still be the correct term depending on where you are taking the story. Hero and villain stories use that term most commonly and that seems like a path you are exploring somewhat.
If they are 2 sides of the same coin with their powers it's not wrong to use nemesis. So yeah her power being a counter balance to his tracks a little better given the limited knowledge of what I know about the story so far.
Thank you so much your your time to play my game ^^ I will do it better in next version... Some secrets about superpowers will be revealed in v0.3

Reactions: Badboll

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
chap20_303.png
I have read all the feedback from you, and I know what to do with my game in the next version... Throughout the development process, I have always put my heart and soul into it and respected the valuable feedback from all of you. Please continue to follow and support those feedbacks, even if it's a one-star, so I know what players need in this game. Early changes to better suit will be made in version v0.3, scheduled for release next month. Hopefully, we will see you again and experience the continued story of Absolute Domination Rework.

Ps: Some images will be available in v0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Buddy after the family North side scenes now I know how far /some dark can this game goes and this shows your true efforts in remake version . I am still waiting for the time and see how the game will unfold his true identity

• Love

SimpleGamer

Aug 27, 2022
Just finished ch19 and start doing the Bomi route. I have checked the code that it requires misa for step 5. Where can i find her or she is disabled since ch16?

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
2.20 star(s) 13 Votes