Ren'Py Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.3] [RudeStudio]

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Holy mother of 7 GB. If this is full of PNGs Im going to scream, I'm screaming :HideThePain: You reworked your game but didn't convert the pngs to webps? :cry:
[/SPOILER]
Sorry for that :v this is the converted link:
That was my mistake :v

Reactions: DrFree and Bob69

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AbsoluteDominationRework-0.1Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: RudeStudio

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Besides the main plot, in the current version you can also open Isabella & Bomi's H-scene.
However, you have to really pay attention to the character's dialogue to know how to do this.
ps: I will soon add the galleries feature to make it easier for people to search for routes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
I'm stuck on chap 4, can't figure out how to make money.
There are 2 ways to earn money:
  1. Ask Linda for money in the kitchen. Every 7 days, she will give you $70.
  2. Tutor Mari at the library for a fee of $50 each time.
If you have more other question, please join my . We have AI Misa, she can give you most of information you need ^^

Reactions: AkaQ

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
According to the answers that Dev gave a few months ago, you can save her but only if you are interested in playing with another Protagonist :KEK: (if I remember correctly the 2 character was the antagonist or blonde guy?).

Those are the dev's posts so you understand better:
If she's going to be for anyone other than the MC, I'd rather she died.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
I don't think I'll play, I'm only interested in strictly romantic games, and besides, when the time comes for that LI to die, I will absolutely quit the game. So I see no reason to play.
Oh I see... It's okay ^^
I spent a lot of time building an in-depth storyline for this game... Maybe now it's not good enough for you to experience but hopefully in the future when the game is 100% complete, I hope you can try it once ^^

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
There are 2 ways to earn money:
  1. Ask Linda for money in the kitchen. Every 7 days, she will give you $70.
  2. Tutor Mari at the library for a fee of $50 each time.
If you have more other question, please join my . We have AI Misa, she can give you most of information you need ^^
I don't think mom was giving me money... but the girl from the library worked, thanks.
And I'm still confused by the name of the game, when does the "absolute domination" starts?
Everybody is just shitty to the dude for no good reason.

Reactions: RudeStudio

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
I don't think mom was giving me money... but the girl from the library worked, thanks.
And I'm still confused by the name of the game, when does the "absolute domination" starts?
Everybody is just shitty to the dude for no good reason.
Ummm... It's the endgame question :v

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Oh I see... It's okay ^^
I spent a lot of time building an in-depth storyline for this game... Maybe now it's not good enough for you to experience but hopefully in the future when the game is 100% complete, I hope you can try it once ^^
It really has nothing to do with how good or bad the plot is. I just don't like LIs or characters I like dying, so I don't play games where that happens: I play for an enjoyable experience, and that's certainly not what it is. So, either it turns out that when the game ends that LI will be able to survive to be part of the MC's harem, or I will still not be able to overcome that part of the game (I don't consider the idea of playing with another guy other than the MC as a real option, if the game forces me, so my goal is that this guy doesn't have any relationship with anyone, nor sex scenes, of course).

Furthermore, it should be a game with a romantic route with each LI (being able to avoid prostitution, rape and possibly slavery), where we could avoid using mind control to have sex with the LIs (and also, unless if it's something really soft, in the romance part with them)

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
It really has nothing to do with how good or bad the plot is. I just don't like LIs or characters I like dying, so I don't play games where that happens: I play for an enjoyable experience, and that's certainly not what it is. So, either it turns out that when the game ends that LI will be able to survive to be part of the MC's harem, or I will still not be able to overcome that part of the game (I don't consider the idea of playing with another guy other than the MC as a real option, if the game forces me, so my goal is that this guy doesn't have any relationship with anyone, nor sex scenes, of course).

Furthermore, it should be a game with a romantic route with each LI (being able to avoid prostitution, rape and possibly slavery), where we could avoid using mind control to have sex with the LIs (and also, unless if it's something really soft, in the romance part with them)
I see

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes