Ren'Py Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.3] [RudeStudio]

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
If one LI can only have a relationship with someone other than the MC or die, then I don't see the point in saving her, I'd rather she die than be with the other guy. In fact, normally when I play and there are multiple protagonists, one is the MC and he is the only one I want to have sex scenes and romantic relationships. The other (or others) will not have sex scenes or a romantic relationship with anyone if I can avoid it.

Anyway, like I said before, I would only consider playing the game if we can avoid all the mind control, rape, slavery and stuff like that (I like to avoid these kind of things), if the MC can have in the harem all the LI that interest me and if we can prevent the other guys that we can control from having any type of sexual or romantic relationship with any girl.
I'm trying to make a visual novel with an in-depth plot. You can consider other games instead of absolute domination based on your preferences

Reactions: hudgiki

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm trying to make a visual novel with an in-depth plot. You can consider other games instead of absolute domination based on your preferences
I just wanted to indicate that for me, and I suppose for some more followers of the harem genre, if I have to choose between the death of one LI and her being with another guy other than the MC, I will choose for her to die without hesitation. As long as it isn't the MC who directly kills her, I will accept it as something sad, but unavoidable (because I don't think that being with a guy other than the MC is a real option). In fact, given that the option is to leave/not start a relationship with the MC and start a relationship with another guy, her death seems to me to be an immensely more attractive option than the other.

I'm not going to cite the three letters, but surely more than one person thinks about them.

Reactions: Teddy 369

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
KHÔNG HIỂU, GAME KHÔNG CÓ HƯỚNG DẪN GÌ Á THỚT ƠI, CHƠI CỨ ĐI VÒNG VÒNG HẾT NGÀY
Please try my latest version here, MC Will tells you everything you need in the morning after sleep
Download:

ps: Please use English for other member to understand ^^ thank you...

Reactions: hudgiki

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Hello everyone, I would like to share some new features that will be included in Absolute Domination Rework.

The world in the game will still maintain its vastness, but it won't be empty and dull like the old version. There will be more sideline activities to explore. Here are some features of the new world:

1. Use the "MAP" feature to move around the city more quickly.
  2. Item and gift system (Things you use to interact with the girls in the game).
  3. Impressions with the girls will become much more challenging because now you will have to chat to understand them, and then choose conversation topics and gifts that suit their personalities.
  4. The character upgrade system has also been changed so that you can learn more multi-platform knowledge.
  5. The addition of the smartphone feature will be an invaluable tool in experiencing the world of Absolute Domination.
  6. Superpowers will be used more actively, depending on whether the user wants to "cheat" or not.
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.12.26 - 16.57.22.51.png chap12_9.png chap12_10.png

RAP20012

Dec 1, 2023
It's a great game, IMO this is one of the better ones on here it might be because I like the way the storyline lets the person have those controlling powers. It's a great game either way!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RudeStudio

Titanfe34

Feb 11, 2024
hình như trong bản cập nhật mới nhất là misa chết là end update 1.2.1 này hả ông @@ tôi chơi hoài với chơi lựa chọn khác vẫn không mở thêm hướng đi @@

Reactions: RudeStudio

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
hình như trong bản cập nhật mới nhất là misa chết là end update 1.2.1 này hả ông @@ tôi chơi hoài với chơi lựa chọn khác vẫn không mở thêm hướng đi @@
Mình đang mở rộng ra thêm các ending khác này bạn ơi :v
Nhưng Misa chết ko phải là ending bạn nhé, truyện sẽ vẫn còn tiếp tục trong dòng thời gianđó..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 29, 2023
Sir! Your game is too unique, I never play any visual novel like this it's really badass.
But, I'm disappointed despite being a badass, mc is really a weak ass.:KEK:
Anyway, I really like your game, again I'm dissapointed nobody tells me about your game, it's really bad, well, an interesting game can't hide from my sight.
So, you're Reworking your game that's mean next update gonna be harem game? Right?
Anyway, I'm eagerly waiting for the next update and I sure I gonna like the rework update.
Both side is good, I hope next update released really soon.❤❤❤

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Sir! Your game is too unique, I never play any visual novel like this it's really badass.
Anyway, I really like your game, again I'm dissapointed nobody tells me about your game, it's really bad, well, an interesting game can't hide from my sight.
So, you're Reworking your game that's mean next update gonna be harem game? Right?
Anyway, I'm eagerly waiting for the next update and I sure I gonna like the rework update.
It is truly a great source of energy to read your comments.
Wishing you a very happy new year, Thank you so much
Please look forward to my remaking version ^^

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
What the hell is this?!
Dude, I hardly understand anything at all.o_O

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes