Ren'Py Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.3] [RudeStudio]

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes

shenzero999

Sep 14, 2022
Please try my latest version here, MC Will tells you everything you need in the morning after sleep
Download: GGDrive

ps: Please use English for other member to understand ^^ thank you...
Hello bro. Can you add đông lào language or no? I want đông lào language in this game...
And i play version 1.2.1 on linux and i stucked after mc sleep and wake up every morning with the word " i wonder what lara make on early afternoon". I tried play on gym, play loop but stuck, and i had met the cat mysterious this mean i had power. Btw how to get fuck with policewoman aka Daisy? I see seem she very dangerous and i cannot domination her....too bad

Reactions: RudeStudio
Dec 29, 2023
Hello bro. Can you add đông lào language or no? I want đông lào language in this game...
And i play version 1.2.1 on linux and i stucked after mc sleep and wake up every morning with the word " i wonder what lara make on early afternoon". I tried play on gym, play loop but stuck, and i had met the cat mysterious this mean i had power. Btw how to get fuck with policewoman aka Daisy? I see seem she very dangerous and i cannot domination her....too bad
I think she have same powers as mc and she even look quite experienced.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
I will Đông Lào hoá this game trong future, you'll không need to download ở somewhere else =)))))))))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About old version, you can forget about it now. The rework version is coming soon! I will update it on patreon first

Reactions: shenzero999

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
ABSOLUTE DOMINATION: REWORK

tw1-01.png
Release date: 2024-03-04
Developer: RudeStudio - - -
Censored: No
Audio:Music and sound (No voice)
Version: Rework v0.1 (BETA)
Language: English.
Changelog:
Developer note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
Mac:
Android:
chap8_81.png chap9_23.png chap9_106.png chap10_124.png chap12_6.png chap12_53.png chap12_131.png chap12_161.png chap13_73.png chap14_140.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.1 Beta] [RudeStudio] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Holy mother of 7 GB. If this is full of PNGs Im going to scream, I'm screaming :HideThePain: You reworked your game but didn't convert the pngs to webps? :cry:
We have now the webp version in the OP this compression isn't really needed anymore. But I'll just leave it up.

Win/Linux [393 MB]
- - -

Mac [378 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Ill check out the rework does the one girl still die in the work?
According to the answers that Dev gave a few months ago, you can save her but only if you are interested in playing with another Protagonist :KEK: (if I remember correctly the 2 character was the antagonist or blonde guy?).

Those are the dev's posts so you understand better:

I understand, my friend
I'm currently developing an alternative storyline where you have the option to choose Yugo instead of the current main character. Only by becoming her boyfriend can you ensure her protection from any potential harm.
This is some preview of Misa in rework version
View attachment 3093787 View attachment 3093800 View attachment 3093801 View attachment 3093802 View attachment 3093803
Yes, but each protagonist have different story route that base on players choice.
no matter what you choose, the game will NOT include NTR so the harem will be safe =))) don't worry

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes