Ren'Py Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.3] [RudeStudio]

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes

hudgiki

Sep 20, 2018
I play this game because I find Misa's image the most beautiful. After entering the game, Misa committed suicide? Is absolute domination useless? In the game I only like Misa. My friend, please make peace and I kneel down to beg. Misa comes back to life.

sorry admin. The reason I don't use Google Translate is because translating from Vietnamese to English is not the exact meaning I want to express and there is no next time I write in Vietnamese.

Thanks Admin.

Last edited:
Reactions: RudeStudio

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Sigh. As this is an English site, per site rules, an English translation needs to be provided with any text from another language. Just copying your text into Google Translate and pasting it here is allowed just as I did here.

Thở dài. Vì đây là một trang web tiếng Anh, theo quy tắc của mỗi trang web, bản dịch tiếng Anh cần được cung cấp với bất kỳ văn bản nào từ ngôn ngữ khác. Chỉ cần sao chép văn bản của bạn vào Google Dịch và dán nó vào đây được cho phép giống như tôi đã làm ở đây.

Thanks!

Cảm ơn!

• Red Heart

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I play this game because I find Misa's image the most beautiful. After entering the game, Misa committed suicide? Is absolute domination useless? In the game I only like Misa. My friend, please make peace and I kneel down to beg. Misa comes back to life.

sorry admin. The reason I don't use Google Translate is because translating from Vietnamese to English is not the exact meaning I want to express and there is no next time I write in Vietnamese.

Thanks Admin.
I don't like LIs dying. In my case, even if RudeStudio adds a route where rapes and slave can be avoided, I probably won't be interested in the game if it has LIs that die.

• Red Heart

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022

Thanks Admin.
I understand, my friend
I'm currently developing an alternative storyline where you have the option to choose Yugo instead of the current main character. Only by becoming her boyfriend can you ensure her protection from any potential harm.
This is some preview of Misa in rework version
HS2_2023-11-17-09-54-52-682.png HS2_2023-11-12-01-19-17-803.png HS2_2023-11-17-10-05-57-703.png HS2_2023-11-17-10-30-55-694.png HS2_2023-11-17-10-41-25-732.png

hudgiki

Sep 20, 2018
I understand, my friend
I'm currently developing an alternative storyline where you have the option to choose Yugo instead of the current main character. Only by becoming her boyfriend can you ensure her protection from any potential harm.
View attachment 3093787 View attachment 3093800 View attachment 3093801 View attachment 3093802 View attachment 3093803
Ok, My friend.
I would be happy if you could fix the plot. Do you understand that when I read the message and saw that Misa was dead, I immediately deleted the game. The feeling at that time was so dull and emotionless. But i like NTR. You can keep that style of yours and don't give up NTR.

Thank Bro.

• Red Heart

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I understand, my friend
View attachment 3093787 View attachment 3093800 View attachment 3093801 View attachment 3093802 View attachment 3093803
I like harem games where the MC can establish a relationship with all the LIs at the same time (that is, we don't have to choose between LIs), there is an ending where he is with all of them, and where no LI dies. Is this going to be possible in the game?

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
I like harem games where the MC can establish a relationship with all the LIs at the same time (that is, we don't have to choose between LIs), there is an ending where he is with all of them, and where no LI dies. Is this going to be possible in the game?
Sorry but it's impossible in absolute domination

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I understand, my friend
Won't this make the game have multiple protagonists? It's usually not a great idea to have another guy take one of the LIs in a harem game.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Won't this make the game have multiple protagonists? It's usually not a great idea to have another guy take one of the LIs in a harem game.
Yes, but each protagonist have different story route that base on players choice.
no matter what you choose, the game will NOT include NTR so the harem will be safe =))) don't worry

Reactions: hudgiki

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, but each protagonist have different story route that base on players choice.
no matter what you choose, the game will NOT include NTR so the harem will be safe =))) don't worry
If one LI can only have a relationship with someone other than the MC or die, then I don't see the point in saving her, I'd rather she die than be with the other guy. In fact, normally when I play and there are multiple protagonists, one is the MC and he is the only one I want to have sex scenes and romantic relationships. The other (or others) will not have sex scenes or a romantic relationship with anyone if I can avoid it.

Anyway, like I said before, I would only consider playing the game if we can avoid all the mind control, rape, slavery and stuff like that (I like to avoid these kind of things), if the MC can have in the harem all the LI that interest me and if we can prevent the other guys that we can control from having any type of sexual or romantic relationship with any girl.

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes