Thread Updated: 2023-09-24
Release date: 2023-03-06
Developer: RudeStudio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.1
Language: English (Dev MTL)
Other Games: Sister Streaming Sim, My Enchanting Girlfriend
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac/Android
: - -
Mega Pass: KG_blnc8a112zqfpFutpEw​

Last edited:

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
RudeStudio

Please, could you answer these questions?
Oh I apologize for not addressing your question earlier.
In the upcoming plot, the main storyline will remain fixed and unchangeable to ensure its continuity. And that's mean it's including rape, and slave.
However, the freedom of sandbox gameplay will still be available but will primarily be utilized in side storylines, without affecting the main storyline.

• Angry
Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Both links to the post you had above for MEGA/Mediafire are both Mediafire download links.

Don't know if this was fixed or not. But hint is to "have fun with Bomi". (I think that was her name) Anyway, when I click on her in the hallway it basically sends me back in time when youknowwho was still alive and she had set her up to be kidnapped.

Other than that, I really like this game and it has come a long way since I first played it. Don't know if I have reached the end or not. It says I have, but I still see a new scene or two at the police station that I haven't seen before after getting that message.

Reactions: RudeStudio

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AbsoluteDomination-1.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

• Red Heart

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Absolute Domination [v1.2.1] [RudeStudio] Compressed

PC (221MB) -

MAC (230MB) -

If you like the game support the dev.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Both links to the post you had above for MEGA/Mediafire are both Mediafire download links.

Don't know if this was fixed or not. But hint is to "have fun with Bomi". (I think that was her name) Anyway, when I click on her in the hallway it basically sends me back in time when youknowwho was still alive and she had set her up to be kidnapped.

Other than that, I really like this game and it has come a long way since I first played it. Don't know if I have reached the end or not. It says I have, but I still see a new scene or two at the police station that I haven't seen before after getting that message.
thank you so much!
I fixed the MEGA Link
I'd like to invite you to my discord so we can discuss further
Currently Absolute Domination is in development, I hope to have your ideas to complete this story more effectively.

Reactions: menatv

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Can anyone tell me after having sex with your mom, both BJ and sex animation is not showing only dailogs are showing please can anyone help me

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Oh I apologize for not addressing your question earlier.
In the upcoming plot, the main storyline will remain fixed and unchangeable to ensure its continuity. And that's mean it's including rape, and slave.
However, the freedom of sandbox gameplay will still be available but will primarily be utilized in side storylines, without affecting the main storyline.
If rape and slavery can't be avoided, I'm not interested. I have a "fetish" that specifically involves preventing the MC from performing rapes.

• Red Heart

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
RudeStudio, is there any good ending for Misa's route?

I wouldn't necessarily be against it, if it was about a cruel girl.
But... Misa (the prettiest, nicest, ... and best proportioned girl in the game, if you ask me) really doesn't deserve that.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
RudeStudio, is there any good ending for Misa's route?

I wouldn't necessarily be against it, if it was about a cruel girl.
But... Misa (the prettiest, nicest, ... and best proportioned girl in the game, if you ask me) really doesn't deserve that.
Thank you so much for your love to Misa. I have to say that in my reworking version, I'm trying to make multi routes with many different ending and misa's death is just a darkest ending...
you will find happy ending for Misa in onother route, i promise
That's my plan

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamer_01

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
thank for your advice, I will find a way to make that happen
I don't know if it fits well with what I've read about the game. In reality, avoiding raping and enslaving LIs should follow a system similar to this: "I can do it if I want, I know it would be easy for me, but I'm not going to do it because that way I feel better." It wouldn't work for my "fetish" if it were "I'm not doing it today because I'm tired, bored..., but not doing it doesn't mean anything to me, I'm really indifferent to it, I'll probably do it another day if I feel like it." For me it's important that the MC changes his attitude along the game to one that's consistent with the fact that he's avoiding this kind of situations because he doen't like to do them.

Would it be possible to avoid prostitution? and maledom?

Personally the only reason I keep watching the game thread is the harem and romance tags, which are actually the ones that interest me the most.

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes