Ren'Py Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.2] [RudeStudio]

2.20 star(s) 14 Votes

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
i keep getting this image that i think its stopping me to procede whit the love mia route, dont know if its not implemented yet or if we are suposed to take the other route instead but i get it 2 times and after i chose the ignore i get to the option selection menu on the 3 actions to take
Oh I'm sorry for that, It's my silly syntax error.

100_rav

Jul 2, 2019
The android file is not getting installed no matter of the downloading site, all are same... anyone got like for v1.1 I deleted the old apk l. Now disappointed

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
The android file is not getting installed no matter of the downloading site, all are same... anyone got like for v1.1 I deleted the old apk l. Now disappointed
Sorry for the inconvenience, please wait a few more days, I am improving this game again

Reactions: 100_rav

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
e waifu bị die có thể sống lại không ? ẺM Die làm tôi khá shock =((
Mình ko thể spoiler trước cốt truyện nhưng hiện tại đến phiên bản này chỉ đi được 1 nửa thôi bạn ạ ^^ Mình sẽ sớm hoàn thiện tựa novel này thôi... Khá vui vì câu chuyện này thực sự chạm đến cảm xúc của bạn

"I can't spoil the plot yet, but I'm only halfway through this version. I'll be finishing the novel soon. I'm glad that you're enjoying the story."

100_rav

Jul 2, 2019
Alright! Here I come with some suggestions. Some are not as important as others.
  • Fix the dad's shirt! Some parts of his arm and chest are going through the shirt now.
  • You might want to edit a few parts of typos. Some parts are mixed with Vietnamese.
  • There is another bug - you can go to school to study on Sunday for 2 sessions; and then when the afternoon hits, it says "School is closed on Sunday".
  • Another bug as the image below indicates.
  • Another suggestion would be displaying the relevant variables. For now, it seems that money and studying meter matters.
  • I would suggest to optimize the sandbox system a bit...take a look at Oppai Odyssey, The Inn, or A House in The Rift (among a few other games that have very good sandbox systems). Right now, I think players can easily feel loss in this.
  • Also add a task system. Right now, I am just aimlessly wandering around without knowing if I have reached the end of the contents for this version.
That's probably all I can think of for now.

Good luck, dev!

View attachment 2301395 View attachment 2301396
View attachment 2301412
Any walk-through for the game? Coz I'm stucked in a loop now

Reactions: RudeStudio
2.20 star(s) 14 Votes