Ren'Py Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.3.1] [RudeStudio]

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
i felt it was boring, Why not move from away from the sandbox theme and just go with kinetic. i got to the bedroom and then i felt lost on what needs to be done next. having to keep going to the phone just to figure out what to do gets frustrating. Why not move from scene to scene?

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
haha =)) I use hs2 to make game so it's very hard for me to make horror games =)))
Well, actually I like horror games only in HS2 and HS1.
I only play HS games, I don't like daz and any other mod well I know im weird that's what my taste, oh, I totally forget to ask ya this, It's necessary for me to play old version of Absolute Domination?

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Well, actually I like horror games only in HS2 and HS1.
I only play HS games, I don't like daz and any other mod well I know im weird that's what my taste, oh, I totally forget to ask ya this, It's necessary for me to play old version of Absolute Domination?
no you don't have to play it... Just download the rework version is enough

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
ABSOLUTE DOMINATION: REWORK
main_menu_custom.png
Release date: 2024-15-04
Developer: RudeStudio - - -
Censored: No
Audio:Music and sound
Version: Rework v0.2
Size: 1.72 GB
Language
: English.
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Developer note:

DOWNLOAD (PC/MAC/ANDROID)
- -

Preview:
misa94.jpg chap17_25.png chap17_62.png chap17_159.png chap18_50.png chap19_49.png chap19_71.png chap19_123.png chap19_129.png chap19_144.png chap19_175.png chap19_176.png chap19_191.png chap19_192.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AbsoluteDominationRework-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RudeStudio

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Not sure how I feel about Misa I AM YOUR NEMESIS. The story is all over the place.
Hurting that family shouldn't be forced, maybe it isn't, but I had no choice to not do it.
How can we go from raping Misa to our power not working on her. Why does everyone like a gun smuggler. It's a little bit weird honestly.
I didn't like the first iteration where Misa kills herself. But I don't think this is any better.
At least in the original Yugo seemed to actually be a good person. Now he definetely isnt.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RudeStudio

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Not sure how I feel about Misa I AM YOUR NEMESIS. The story is all over the place.
Hurting that family shouldn't be forced, maybe it isn't, but I had no choice to not do it.
How can we go from raping Misa to our power not working on her. Why does everyone like a gun smuggler. It's a little bit weird honestly.
I didn't like the first iteration where Misa kills herself. But I don't think this is any better.
At least in the original Yugo seemed to actually be a good person. Now he definetely isnt.
About misa's nemesis quote, it was a translation error when i used google, i was referring to the word "Hard counter". Very sorry for that.
As for other questions, I cannot explain them for now because they are closely related to the future plot
Thank you for playing ^^

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.2] [RudeStudio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes