MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
You can buy it in the Shop. It's right in the middle-ish of the City map.

Dec 17, 2017
Gave this one a go and quite enjoyed it. I found the art to be enjoyable as well. The game is certainly a bit silly but also kinda liberating to just be able to go around and do what strikes one fancy. Which for me in these kinds of games is impregnating as many women as i can. One thing i would very much like to see is the ability to name the MC myself. with all that said keep up the good work and i will keep my eye on this one.

Reactions: MoriAPC

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Gave this one a go and quite enjoyed it. I found the art to be enjoyable as well. The game is certainly a bit silly but also kinda liberating to just be able to go around and do what strikes one fancy. Which for me in these kinds of games is impregnating as many women as i can. One thing i would very much like to see is the ability to name the MC myself. with all that said keep up the good work and i will keep my eye on this one.
Check true name spell/item. I think you could rename yourself there

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Marvelous Chris just to warn you, the True Name spell is still a little bit finnicky. Although it should work for you in basically every situation, except for one character who has total resistance to all of Raptor's powers. This person will still call your character Raptor no matter what, since you did use magic to change his name. Right now the ability to have characters never use the MC's name in any scenes is the one that is super inconsistent and, honestly, I've been thinking of removing it just because of how much extra work it is to get it to work.

silentoutbreak Thanks! I really love jh's art and I'm glad to be working with him, so I'm right there with you in thinking that the art is really the best.

Dec 17, 2017
Marvelous Chris just to warn you, the True Name spell is still a little bit finnicky. Although it should work for you in basically every situation, except for one character who has total resistance to all of Raptor's powers. This person will still call your character Raptor no matter what, since you did use magic to change his name. Right now the ability to have characters never use the MC's name in any scenes is the one that is super inconsistent and, honestly, I've been thinking of removing it just because of how much extra work it is to get it to work.
Got it. A bit of repeating myself but i really enjoy being able to name MC as it helps me immerse myself in the game im playing. Might be easier to let people name the MC at the start as alot of other games do, instead of having the true name spell mechanic especially if its troublesome? As this is one i am looking forward to seeing complete one day just do whatever works best for you in development but would be really happy if you are able to implement a permanent way to change MC name. With that rambling out of the way, once again keep up the good work.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
New BEST GIRL poll up on

SubPoll1.png

Anyone can vote, you don't have to be subscribed, but you do have to log in.

Don't feel like logging into SubStar? Want to vote for multiple girls?

Vote here instead:

Or just vote in both places if you're really excited about voting multiple times.

Reactions: AdamJohn36 and L30

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Nice. She's winning on the StrawPoll.

Also with regards to that, I seem to have some conflicting information on whether the voting should work for non-Subs... even though I set the post to be a public post. If you're not able to vote, just vote in the Straw Polls. Sorry about that!

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Sorry I wasn't able to respond quickly enough, but yeah Troqu is correct. The Discord is still functional. Does the link still work for you or are you having problems getting in?

Putting that aside... Version 0.34 is now out!

Here are some version notes...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly 3 or 4 days ago I felt like this was a pretty small update. Today? I feel like it's a pretty substantial one. I really worked hard the last few days so I hope everyone is happy with this! (Even if it means I was not focusing on stuff like checking the topic here as often haha)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's actually a very big updates, can't wait to play and explore all of it. And new arts for those side girls look very nice too

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes