Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Hahaha, yup that would do it. Looking at the Game file, it's from 3 months ago. Welp I'm a moron haha. I assume saves are compatible?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Yeah, just move your save file into the new folder. If you're super worried about compatibility you can use the Spellbook item from your Spells/Items list. This will manually force the game to check and make sure your old save is compatible with the new version. This script runs automatically the next time you do something that causes time to advance, but you can do it manually using the Spellbook.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I think it will be okay. I should be able to figure something out. For what it's worth, the only two mandatory CG that aren't done yet both belong to a character who has not appeared in the game yet, and won't appear until the end. Her portrait is done but she has no completed CG and I have not added her to the game at this point. If I can't get any CG done for her, I will cut her content from the game and no one would ever know the difference. The main reason I'm even saying it is just because I like to be as transparent as possible.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
I think it will be okay. I should be able to figure something out. For what it's worth, the only two mandatory CG that aren't done yet both belong to a character who has not appeared in the game yet, and won't appear until the end. Her portrait is done but she has no completed CG and I have not added her to the game at this point. If I can't get any CG done for her, I will cut her content from the game and no one would ever know the difference. The main reason I'm even saying it is just because I like to be as transparent as possible.
I'm ok if this character's scenes are just a black screen with text, especially considering this already were a thing in this game. Please, don't cut out anything.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
I'm ok if this character's scenes are just a black screen with text, especially considering this already were a thing in this game. Please, don't cut out anything.
since one of the best things in this game is the script and character development i agree with this

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
You guys will be happy to know that Julia already has one amazing looking CG. So I definitely won't have to cut her from the game. I'm currently still working on trying to get her other CG done. But yeah... if you would be happy just to see her scenes as plain text with only her portrait, you'll be even happier once you see her CG.

:devilish:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You guys will be happy to know that Julia already has one amazing looking CG. So I definitely won't have to cut her from the game. I'm currently still working on trying to get her other CG done. But yeah... if you would be happy just to see her scenes as plain text with only her portrait, you'll be even happier once you see her CG.

:devilish:
Lovely news, can't wait for the next update

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
cant trigger the merchant event in the elf town! i mean, there's only one of the girls i can convert into a breeder, but thats it :(
and then nothing happens. where's the book that the changelog mentions? thx in advance

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
cocomiel1

abf.png

Book is right here. It becomes visible when the Cattle Gal has been moved into the Ranch. If you haven't mover her yet, you need to get an Elf Elixir to advance her quest line. The option to call the merchant and sell slaves will only appear when the Breeding Production reaches 35+. You can check this number by reading the sign right over there to the side. The number goes up whenever elves give birth.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cocomiel1

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
cocomiel1

View attachment 1434322

Book is right here. It becomes visible when the Cattle Gal has been moved into the Ranch. If you haven't mover her yet, you need to get an Elf Elixir to advance her quest line. The option to call the merchant and sell slaves will only appear when the Breeding Production reaches 35+. You can check this number by reading the sign right over there to the side. The number goes up whenever elves give birth.
Thx ! :D
Im going to check it out!

Reactions: MoriAPC

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
How do you move the queen back to the bar floor after making her whore out in the back? I click the move option but it just makes the can't/won't noise.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Once she moves to the back room she can only do jobs or go back to the Tower. Her only currently available job is the back room. To put it another way, once she is back there, she can't currently be moved. Not until I add more content for her in a later version.

See the for more information on what is or is not possible in this version of the game.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
The game is outside of my comfort zone and my interests to a small extent, but I actually enjoy it quite a lot.

I'm not a fan of male dom, noncon and female degradation, but the tongue in cheek nature and the almost absurdly comic sexism makes it easier to enjoy the fetishes I personally am interested in and not get too bogged down in it. The moments such as with the elven gate guard and Kath where the writing seems to come up with hilariously absurd unheard of sexist stereotypes out of the blue is easier to engage with than if the game took itself more seriously, where such themes would be more personally off-putting. A part of me is wondering whether Kath is acting it up in front of Raptor to mess with him.

The huge focus on pregnancy is fantastic, and the game has a lot of fetish content I greatly enjoy. The incredibly open and player friendly design of the sandbox is extremely well done, and the ability to alter and replay content on the fly is very accessible. Heck, even the way the game stops increasing the number count after a certain number of pregnancies with each character is appreciated to prevent me from stupidly OCD grinding for no reason (okay fine, you have a ridiculous number of kids, we don't need to keep counting). The limited roleplaying options available, such as in the throne room, are a nice touch, and it's amusing being able to rp claiming all the women in the kingdom and not share with anyone.

Since the game and it's content is clearly planned out, any hopes and wishes would honestly be purely theoretical, I personally would like some more focus on the women's pleasure in scenes (even when you fully "corrupt" the Queen for example, most of her content is extremely passive and not as fulfilling due to that), and a bit more mental progression and a end result/state of happiness/satisfaction with being a part of the "harem" of sorts. Almost definitely out of the games scope, but I wish there was more interactions between the various girls and lesbian or shared scenes, or perhaps just the insinuation of such in the writing.

As a quality of life feature, it would be nice to be able to play Kath's anal scene (which the game wouldn't let me do for some reason), and perhaps the ability to reset the throne room meetings to experiment with the world state or just revisit after not playing for a while (especially since a more recent update allowed you see what you are going to say before confirming an option, which was omitted when I first did the early scenes).

Hopefully finalizing "slut's" (seemingly Raptor never bothers to learn names) content in the tower is in the works, since all of her end states are based around sharing content, which is fine, but not a personal interest in a game fantasy, and perhaps the other girls perpetually stuck in the dungeon of the tower, like the warrior who visits the throne room, and the woman who you can acquire from the monster caves. Not sure why, but in the context of the game I consider a girl "feature complete" when they are in the endless pregnancy sandbox end state of sorts, although the recent feature of "endings" is cool, hopefully you can combine multiple endings together.

Really well done, it's a very well made project.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
ashrana88 : Humor and absurdism are a big part of the game, I'm happy to see you were able to understand that and enjoy the game more as a result. I try to do something a little different with each character. It helps me prevent burnout as a writer and also probably makes things more enjoyable for the reader as well. Variety is the spice of life. Maledom and noncon stuff is a big part of this game, but you also might be interested in characters like Piney and especially Sagiri. If you haven't checked out Sagiri's content I recommend you look her up in the Guide. Regarding scenes where the female characters can meet each other, this is indeed going to be in the game. It's been planned for a long time, but I had to finish adding all of the girls before I could decide how they were going to interact. The majority of girl/girl scenes have been added just in the last few updates, and I plan to include several more.

For anyone who is interested in the development of the game, I posted 0.87 to discord just a few minutes ago. Because this update is so large and so comprehensive, it's my current plan to finish updating the Guide first, and then come here and post the updated version to f95zone. Should only be an extra hour or two of waiting, but for anyone who can't bear to wait that long, you can come to the discord and get it now.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
ashrana88 : Humor and absurdism are a big part of the game, I'm happy to see you were able to understand that and enjoy the game more as a result. I try to do something a little different with each character. It helps me prevent burnout as a writer and also probably makes things more enjoyable for the reader as well. Variety is the spice of life. Maledom and noncon stuff is a big part of this game, but you also might be interested in characters like Piney and especially Sagiri. If you haven't checked out Sagiri's content I recommend you look her up in the Guide. Regarding scenes where the female characters can meet each other, this is indeed going to be in the game. It's been planned for a long time, but I had to finish adding all of the girls before I could decide how they were going to interact. The majority of girl/girl scenes have been added just in the last few updates, and I plan to include several more.

For anyone who is interested in the development of the game, I posted 0.87 to discord just a few minutes ago. Because this update is so large and so comprehensive, it's my current plan to finish updating the Guide first, and then come here and post the updated version to f95zone. Should only be an extra hour or two of waiting, but for anyone who can't bear to wait that long, you can come to the discord and get it now.
you truly are the king of kings

Df2uAEQWAAAnN3b.jpg

srly. you are such a gem in this site Mori, i already said it before

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.87 has been released!

screenshot97.png

Okay so I know this one took a while but I hope people are happy with it, or at least happy that the direction the game is going. It's now possible to make more choices and interactions involving the Queen, starting from early on in her quest line. Most importantly, Lust and Charm paths have been added. You can advance the Queen's storyline by charm and gentle sex options without needing to abuse her and break her mind at all. I also added a new job for Piney at the bar which involves some really fun public spanking and other options. Lastly, the Princess continues her quest. She can move past the investigation phase and go to the Tower. It won't be much longer before she falls...

In the midst of this I also somehow found time to completely overhaul the Horn Village maps and add more Villagers. I'm really happy with the result and I think the place feels a lot more dynamic and alive now. Full notes below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has already been updated!

I honestly have to admit that I wish I had been able to put more content on the new paths, but I didn't want to delay this update anymore. The mere process of adding the new paths and making it possible to transition from path to path without any errors ended up taking a LOT of work. On top of this, remember that her Slave and Corruption routes contain almost 2 years worth of content that I've been working on, while the new paths only contain about a three weeks worth of content. Okay, I'll stop making excuses. Anyway, please keep that in mind and be patient, as I do plan to expand upon these routes further.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Version 0.87 has been released!

View attachment 1443859

Okay so I know this one took a while but I hope people are happy with it, or at least happy that the direction the game is going. It's now possible to make more choices and interactions involving the Queen, starting from early on in her quest line. Most importantly, Lust and Charm paths have been added. You can advance the Queen's storyline by charm and gentle sex options without needing to abuse her and break her mind at all. I also added a new job for Piney at the bar which involves some really fun public spanking and other options. Lastly, the Princess continues her quest. She can move past the investigation phase and go to the Tower. It won't be much longer before she falls...

In the midst of this I also somehow found time to completely overhaul the Horn Village maps and add more Villagers. I'm really happy with the result and I think the place feels a lot more dynamic and alive now. Full notes below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has already been updated!

I honestly have to admit that I wish I had been able to put more content on the new paths, but I didn't want to delay this update anymore. The mere process of adding the new paths and making it possible to transition from path to path without any errors ended up taking a LOT of work. On top of this, remember that her Slave and Corruption routes contain almost 2 years worth of content that I've been working on, while the new paths only contain about a three weeks worth of content. Okay, I'll stop making excuses. Anyway, please keep that in mind and be patient, as I do plan to expand upon these routes further.
Nice! Thank you for sharing us another great update, so in this one we can charm the queen and have a bit more romantic path? If so then I can't wait to check it out and see how it be like

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes