MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
PollS2Oct.png

Oh yeah, I'm going to be writing a scene where one of these girls gets to interact with Sagiri a bit more. You can vote on this poll if you want. I actually wanted to post this poll here sooner but strawpoll was being a bit weird the other day. You can also come vote on discord.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 1453656

Oh yeah, I'm going to be writing a scene where one of these girls gets to interact with Sagiri a bit more. You can vote on this poll if you want. I actually wanted to post this poll here sooner but strawpoll was being a bit weird the other day. You can also come vote on discord.
Looks like it's still being weird. Even after voting it shows 0 across the board results.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Ah that's sad to see. Well, I will just use the results of the poll on discord I guess.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
1634708367094.png

Princess pretty much ran away with it over there. It took a while for Hstrvx to even catch up as much as she did.

Reactions: cocomiel1

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I think very new characters tend to have an advantage because people want to see more from them if they don't have much material yet. Also keep in mind that poll winners don't usually get new content right away in the very next update, but the one after that.

(So don't expect any Princess content tomorrow or friday, but it'd be around 2 more weeks from now)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
May be a worth to ask question but ¿not possible to seen the characters on seasonal outfits? one example would be halloween costumes even tho the time the game its settled is castle & princesses, monsters, magicians and heroes :p

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Very unlikely, I'd say. I'd love to do more outfits and costumes for characters, but this is one of the areas where we are stretched the most thin. Anything that requires more art is something I will have a difficult time implementing. I've barely managed to get enough art for all of the main, important stuff in the game that I wanted.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
fair enough <3 !

more sexy stuff from the various characters and specially from the secoundary ones like the green haired school bitch girl :p idk why but its my fave regardless of not having content like the rest of the females! also aunty <3

Reactions: Ssato243

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
1634941774389.png

Version 0.88 has arrived!

I've expanded the Shiny City map a bit and massively increased the influence of the Corruption stat over citizens. You can find more instances of crime, assault, and degeneracy. As the level rises, the victims will become more complicit as everyone is more corrupt overall! Sagiri's costume scene gained a few new optional customer interactions to help highlight her 'outgoing' personality a bit more. Lastly, the Harpy was given some new bonus scenes. Have her visit you at the Tower, deal with the Harpy attacks after people in court complain about her, and of course... if she refuses to behave, you can punish her in some fun new ways!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has been updated.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1464409

Version 0.88 has arrived!

I've expanded the Shiny City map a bit and massively increased the influence of the Corruption stat over citizens. You can find more instances of crime, assault, and degeneracy. As the level rises, the victims will become more complicit as everyone is more corrupt overall! Sagiri's costume scene gained a few new optional customer interactions to help highlight her 'outgoing' personality a bit more. Lastly, the Harpy was given some new bonus scenes. Have her visit you at the Tower, deal with the Harpy attacks after people in court complain about her, and of course... if she refuses to behave, you can punish her in some fun new ways!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has been updated.
Another great update, can't wait to download and check out all the new content . As always thank you, I'm truly are grateful for your hard work

Reactions: MoriAPC

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
so not that I mind being the bad guy, but can you be good in this game? like chaotic but not evil? or will the story not advance and the demon lord just rant until you make evil choices?

• Angry
Reactions: International
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes