MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
thevoid089

This is the flow chart that I made for the update Guide. Something like this is possible now:
flowchartQueen.png

I would have loved to finish the Kidnap -> Charm -> Love direct route for this update, but it's going to take a bit more work. I want to add stuff like dating and more conversations so you don't just give her a few gifts and then she instantly falls in love with you. However, it is possible to raise her Charm to 3 and then advance her to the Lust state without ever abusing or mistreating her, which is very different from previous versions. And when she is Lusted or Corrupted, you can now get the Confession scene and advance her to the Love state.

The next few updates for the Queen will involve adding more content to these different branches. Right now the Slave/Corruption paths still have the most content by far, but the groundwork has been laid for the the Queen to have more diverse options in terms of charming her or just making her enjoy being corrupted.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
thevoid089

This is the flow chart that I made for the update Guide. Something like this is possible now:
View attachment 1443869

I would have loved to finish the Kidnap -> Charm -> Love direct route for this update, but it's going to take a bit more work. I want to add stuff like dating and more conversations so you don't just give her a few gifts and then she instantly falls in love with you. However, it is possible to raise her Charm to 3 and then advance her to the Lust state without ever abusing or mistreating her, which is very different from previous versions. And when she is Lusted or Corrupted, you can now get the Confession scene and advance her to the Love state.

The next few updates for the Queen will involve adding more content to these different branches. Right now the Slave/Corruption paths still have the most content by far, but the groundwork has been laid for the the Queen to have more diverse options in terms of charming her or just making her enjoy being corrupted.
Thank you for the reply and show me the chart of all the paths, just take all the time you need to develop the Pure Love path and dating event

Reactions: MoriAPC

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
ashrana88 : Humor and absurdism are a big part of the game, I'm happy to see you were able to understand that and enjoy the game more as a result. I try to do something a little different with each character. It helps me prevent burnout as a writer and also probably makes things more enjoyable for the reader as well. Variety is the spice of life. Maledom and noncon stuff is a big part of this game, but you also might be interested in characters like Piney and especially Sagiri. If you haven't checked out Sagiri's content I recommend you look her up in the Guide. Regarding scenes where the female characters can meet each other, this is indeed going to be in the game. It's been planned for a long time, but I had to finish adding all of the girls before I could decide how they were going to interact. The majority of girl/girl scenes have been added just in the last few updates, and I plan to include several more.

For anyone who is interested in the development of the game, I posted 0.87 to discord just a few minutes ago. Because this update is so large and so comprehensive, it's my current plan to finish updating the Guide first, and then come here and post the updated version to f95zone. Should only be an extra hour or two of waiting, but for anyone who can't bear to wait that long, you can come to the discord and get it now.
Thank you for the great answers, and the new update looks fantastic. I am relatively fine with noncon when it's closer to the fantasy dubcon concept, where in being "raped" can be treated as a comically minor inconvenience, and the woman ends up enjoying herself. ("I was at the beach the other day, and I tripped and fell onto this guys dick! He fucked me for three hours and knocked me up, ugh! I did get a pretty good tan though, so it was an okay weekend.")

Of course it's all fiction, so it feels innapropriate to make judgements on more hardline fantasy concepts.

It's cool to hear that the girls will get to interact more, not entirely sure if that means sexual scenes, but it's perfectly fine as is, and obviously there is a plan for what content is made and what the limits are; even just an insinuation in flavour dialogue would be entertaining.

Is there a way to reset the Queen's status in order to experiment with her content? The ending panel or her trophy item perhaps? Apologies if this is answered in the guide.

Reactions: Ssato243

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Version 0.87 has been released!

View attachment 1443859

Okay so I know this one took a while but I hope people are happy with it, or at least happy that the direction the game is going. It's now possible to make more choices and interactions involving the Queen, starting from early on in her quest line. Most importantly, Lust and Charm paths have been added. You can advance the Queen's storyline by charm and gentle sex options without needing to abuse her and break her mind at all. I also added a new job for Piney at the bar which involves some really fun public spanking and other options. Lastly, the Princess continues her quest. She can move past the investigation phase and go to the Tower. It won't be much longer before she falls...

In the midst of this I also somehow found time to completely overhaul the Horn Village maps and add more Villagers. I'm really happy with the result and I think the place feels a lot more dynamic and alive now. Full notes below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has already been updated!

I honestly have to admit that I wish I had been able to put more content on the new paths, but I didn't want to delay this update anymore. The mere process of adding the new paths and making it possible to transition from path to path without any errors ended up taking a LOT of work. On top of this, remember that her Slave and Corruption routes contain almost 2 years worth of content that I've been working on, while the new paths only contain about a three weeks worth of content. Okay, I'll stop making excuses. Anyway, please keep that in mind and be patient, as I do plan to expand upon these routes further.
Queen gets more content. :love:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Nitrodubs : I've never seen that before. Haven't seen anyone else report it, although I guess this update is still relatively new. I can't think of anything I would have changed to cause that to happen. I see two weird arrows at the top and bottom of your screen, however. Are you emulating this using joiPlay or some other feature? I can't really guarantee the game will work under any conditions outside of the intended 'running on windows.'

Calistilaigh : I can't really help you without more specific information. Comes with the same "I've never seen it, it's never been reported, I didn't change anything that would cause a problem with map files, but the update is still new so maybe... something?" Either way, I cannot investigate the potential bug with no information to go on.

Jun 20, 2017
location.png crash.png
Nitrodubs : I've never seen that before. Haven't seen anyone else report it, although I guess this update is still relatively new. I can't think of anything I would have changed to cause that to happen. I see two weird arrows at the top and bottom of your screen, however. Are you emulating this using joiPlay or some other feature? I can't really guarantee the game will work under any conditions outside of the intended 'running on windows.'

Calistilaigh : I can't really help you without more specific information. Comes with the same "I've never seen it, it's never been reported, I didn't change anything that would cause a problem with map files, but the update is still new so maybe... something?" Either way, I cannot investigate the potential bug with no information to go on.
My game also crashed, i have been able to replicate it by walking inside Gunther's and the aunt's house where the door is supposed to be.

I can send a save if you need to test.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
jaodasneve : Ah okay, I think I understand what happened. The game is trying to take you through the door that is no longer in that position, to a map that no longer exists. I'm surprised I didn't run into that problem myself. I'll remove it before the next update. For now just avoid that square.

ashrana88 : There's been a number of new scenes that involve the girls meeting and interacting in more mundane ways, but there will be more girl/girl content added over time. Resetting the Queen is not currently possible. She has a very complex web of events and different potential states which makes it difficult to fully reset her status.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
In fact, I've uploaded a fixed version of the game already. I've posted it to Discord and I'll share it here as well.

(Version 0.87b - no map data crash)

This version of the game no longer has any issues with crashing while exploring Horn Village. I figure that's a better solution than telling people to be careful and avoid a certain area.

Also wanted to say thanks to jaodasneve for the helpful information. I did not even realize at first that you weren't the person who gave the initial bug report. I'm not sure if you just happened to run into the same issue and then saw it being discussed in the topic, or if you saw it being discussed in the topic and then went out of your way to step one every map square in the game until you got your game to crash. Either way, it was a big help to receive an actionable report so that I could quickly fix the bug.

Nitrodubs

Jul 7, 2020

Im playing on joi. Ive been playing for 6 months or more and never had any issue, but since something like 5 versions ago this problem started to spring. I haven't played or reported it since then, having that it was just a small problem that would be fixed the next version. You changed something big since then? Ty for response

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Anyone got the same problem?
I also play on JoiPlay and never had issues
From your screenshot I think you are missing Rpg Maker VX Ace RTP files. Go into JoiPlay settings and tap on "Clear Runtime packages". Then start the game and it will ask if you want to download RTP.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
So in the Elf Village now that the whole ranch function its a little bothering me that visually the ranch itself looks the same except for the dude you sell stuff to spawning.

Like shouldn't there be more elf women in the ranch? They don't need like ... unique names and dialogue or anything. Just just one body in the fence feels lacking IMO.

I'm not like ... outraged or anything but it's a pet peeve (or however you spell that term)

Jul 10, 2020
So in the Elf Village now that the whole ranch function its a little bothering me that visually the ranch itself looks the same except for the dude you sell stuff to spawning.

Like shouldn't there be more elf women in the ranch? They don't need like ... unique names and dialogue or anything. Just just one body in the fence feels lacking IMO.

I'm not like ... outraged or anything but it's a pet peeve (or however you spell that term)
You can have 2 elves in the ranch, for now, the cattle gal and the one between the houses to the west.

Btw, does anyone know what I need to edit to change the prince's fate? I can't find the variable that does it.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
ncelsword : This is a product of my design philosophy for the game. I like filling the map with objects that grow over time, and this means that most maps start off relatively empty but can later be filled with objects. On the other side, I really try to avoid adding pointless NPCs whenever possible. I want every single NPC to have a funny line at least, or some kind of interaction, or provide some service to the player. If there are 'filler' NPCs who serve no purpose other than to make the map feel full, the player will naturally be inclined to not bother talking to NPCs because you can't tell which ones have or do not have useful interactions. The Elf Village will be filled with more objects as I come up with objects worth adding, and not before.

YouWontGetMyName : You're looking for a switch called PrinceAdvisor. Specifically, it's switch 008. If this Switch is On, the Prince is considered to be alive and in the throne room as your current Advisor. If you're trying to get rid of him, just turn this switch Off. If this switch is turned off, the Prince does not appear in the throne room (either because you got rid of him or he did not appear yet). Similar to the King, the game does not track the Prince's specific fate. It only tracks whether he's in the throne room or not.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes