MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
a7.png

Version 0.94 is here!

Actually, it's 0.94b. I did a quick fix almost right after the 0.94 release, so most people are only going to see this version. There have been a lot of small visual updates like alternate poses and idle stances, more updated sprites for certain characters. Cherry has several new quest updates and a new scene.

The Beach has been updated, particularly with a scene that allows Hstrvx and the Elf Goddess to compete over who is the most popular Beach Gal! Some minor NPCs like Bunny and Inky got a bit of attention, and Hstrvx main story was updated as well. You can now obtain her Collection item and view her ending, which also triggers another scene.

Finally, Sagiri is up to her usual shenanigans, and she can now assist the player in molesting and having sex with the Princess. I think that's everything, but this update was extremely dense with new content!

Check the for more info...

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
I'm trying to play APC on Mac. Normally I can do this by duplicating the www folder, renaming it into app.nw and sending to RPG Maker (Resources), but this game doesn't have the www. Does anybody know any trick?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I'm trying to play APC on Mac. Normally I can do this by duplicating the www folder, renaming it into app.nw and sending to RPG Maker (Resources), but this game doesn't have the www. Does anybody know any trick?
I'm not sure, sorry.

If it makes you feel any better; For my next game I am planning on looking at things like compatibility (Android, Mac, etc.) before I start development. I can't really promise it will work on every platform but it will certainly make it easier for me if I make that decision before starting development. Same goes with things like improving the native resolution of the game, text scroll speeds, etc. etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
That's for later versions of RPGM. (Porting an old game to a newer RPGM version is not trivial.)

Yakusaur

Nov 24, 2018
To use an older version of RTP on Mac or Unix use mkxp-z.
You'll need the file that would be installed from using the exe on Windows but those can be attained from using innoextract on the RPGVXACE Installer.

Edit: If you need assistance just ask.

y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
Just found this game, wondering are there plans to add in different art for Cherry's multiples/hyperpreg?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Just found this game, wondering are there plans to add in different art for Cherry's multiples/hyperpreg?
There are some hyper pregnant alternate character portraits that have been drawn already. Some are currently in the game, others are finished but I haven't put them into the game yet. Unfortunately, Cherry is not one of them. She is a difficult character to work with in terms of her portrait set... especially because it was redone multiple times, and the artists who worked on the game over a long period of time are not all currently available. There are some other problems with updating Cherry in particular. It's not impossible that she'll get an alternate portrait added for multi pregnancy, but it's also not very likely.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 2195488

Version 0.94 is here!

Actually, it's 0.94b. I did a quick fix almost right after the 0.94 release, so most people are only going to see this version. There have been a lot of small visual updates like alternate poses and idle stances, more updated sprites for certain characters. Cherry has several new quest updates and a new scene.

The Beach has been updated, particularly with a scene that allows Hstrvx and the Elf Goddess to compete over who is the most popular Beach Gal! Some minor NPCs like Bunny and Inky got a bit of attention, and Hstrvx main story was updated as well. You can now obtain her Collection item and view her ending, which also triggers another scene.

Finally, Sagiri is up to her usual shenanigans, and she can now assist the player in molesting and having sex with the Princess. I think that's everything, but this update was extremely dense with new content!

Check the for more info...
The art looks a lot better
I couldn't figure out how to start hstrvx's new quest
I did get a single new scene with her when i went to 1st floor of tower. where she tried to shoot me with an MC killing device that did not work.

I tried turning her on and off again having her give birth and then impregnated again.
just couldn't find it

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The more the patches are getting released. the more i feel the sadness of missing moriapc when decides to call it a day and move on to its main projects not related to NSFW.

As mori stated it pages ago :(

But in other hand i once again wish mori best wishes on its other projects and its time as well his fellow friend artists to make a contribution to this game. ya'll gon be missed for sure ;)

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I did get a single new scene with her when i went to 1st floor of tower. where she tried to shoot me with an MC killing device that did not work.
This is the start of the new quest. There aren't any scenes after this yet, but if you've watched this scene then the game will 'remember' when you get the next update and you'll be able to go onto the new scenes right away. Aside from that, you got a Collection Item you can use to view her endings, and she has a new scene at the Beach which is like 4 scenes in one. That's all of the Hstrvx content that was in 0.94

Will The Queen get new content in the next update?
BIG YES.

The entire focus of the next update will be updating the Queen. I'm planning to finish her Love and Affection storyline, as well as updating her dialogue in every single event script so that she will give different lines depending on whether she hates or loves you.

the game is broken or missing some thing or im missing some thing
Unable to find VL Gonthic font
You need the

It's free to download and it contains all of the assets needed to play games created using this version of RPG Maker. The reason your game is crashing is because the first thing the game tries to do is load the font in the correct folder (which is contained in the VX Ace RTP), doesn't find it, and then crashes.

The more the patches are getting released. the more i feel the sadness of missing moriapc when decides to call it a day and move on to its main projects not related to NSFW.
I have plans for another hentai game after this. I'm not sure if I will start it right away. And, for sure, I am planning on making all of my future projects smaller and more self contained.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Oh, turns out those only show up if she is NOT pregnant.
while preg it instead shows this
View attachment 2205752
That was likely intentional on my part, not a bug, but it also might not have been the best decision. Thinking on it now... of course players would want the ability to view her endings no matter what status she is currently in. So yeah, I'll change that for the next update.

what did the old art look like?
PineyOutfits.png

Here's an example of what my art looks like. Originally, the game used all of my art. Afterwards, I replaced my art with other artists who simply redraw my character designs and added CG for the game as well.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes